• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMDB - Sept. 17 Madison, WI

Quaz

Smash Master
how about WI/MN vs IL. Seeing as IL is waay more legit than each of us as a seperate state... but with out combined powers MAYBE we would stand a chance.

..I said MAYBE

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
Yo Triple R, team with my buddy Ewok. He plays Rob and is from Kaukauna, so he's gotta be good.

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
Minnesota will not be teaming with WI or IL for the crew battle. IF IL and WI would like to team up that is fine but we would rather not join forces with any other crews other than our own.

Kels88

Smash Lord
just put me first. They'll have to send in their big guns if they don't want to wipe out there entire crew before it starts. haha. this should be too fun

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
Yeah, there's wireless internet (just get someone with a University email to log you in). You're the man, Steve!

MN and WI need to have a crew battle, too. State pecking order needs to be established.

ORLY

Smash Master
This is gonna be the first time since Eau Claire I'll be seeing some of you dudesss

MMs!

sanchaz

Smash Lord
414-514-2975

if anyone had questions on anything at this let me know.

The mvc3 tourney will be 3 out of 5. I will announce again and make sure IT IS CLEAR TO EVERYONE.

I can bring a couple ethernet cords.

xeylode: whats your phone number

orly: I like your mewtwo avatar better, vegeta is lame. at least pick someone like that green dude, pick ah low, whom is badass

ORLY

Smash Master
@sanchaz: I periodically change my avatar to appropriate levels of badassery.

This month, the prince of all saiyans!

Top Bottom