• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact Presents: The impact that killed us all- a NJ brawl tournament. -dec. 27th

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, you're not. Plank has more experience against better players (not saying FL is bad, but MD/VA is the pinnacle of skill and Plank fights people like M2K and Azen in tourny frequently) and he's probably MUCH gayer/more patient, lol.

You have EXP against Afro's Snake, though, so you're probably also very good at fighting him.

Hey Im Fearless

Smash Cadet
Palm Coast Florida (currently visiting Somerest, N
Team with me, Atomsk! :D

edit : sorry for double post.

This is an important issue because it affects whether or not I may be able to get a ride to this tournament.

-WHAT TIME WILL THIS END?-

My cousin wants to be home before the giants game. I may be able to ask my other cousin or perhaps get a ride from someone else near the somerset area? (I will pay gas money.)

Plz get back to me! ty

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
So... the possibility of BOTH James and I have dropped a bit for coming to this tournament... >_> It's not confirmed, but if anything, I may be able to be there for part of the tournament... Family obligations. (I do love 'em. But timing could definitely be better...) We'll have to see what happens, I suppose. I'll keep you guys posted.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
So... the possibility of BOTH James and I have dropped a bit for coming to this tournament... >_> It's not confirmed, but if anything, I may be able to be there for part of the tournament... Family obligations. (I do love 'em. But timing could definitely be better...) We'll have to see what happens, I suppose. I'll keep you guys posted.
can i stop by on the way to the tournament and pick up both of your wii's? =D or at least 1 of them =)

flizzz

Smash Cadet
hay tbagz flizz here you might wanna put me on the maby list just because i dont have very reliable friends
(i have no car witch means no tourny)

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
can i stop by on the way to the tournament and pick up both of your wii's? =D or at least 1 of them =)
I'll be there for part of it, so I can still bring a Wii. (I left mine in Philly... xP)

I was really looking forward to going to this (and staying for the whole thing)... =(

Rocann

Smash Lord
Sounds good lmao. Do you think it can work? I can just go mk \ snake \ ddd or whatever you prefer.
I don't know. It would kind of make the stocks not last as long I think. We'll see how it works out, I play TL/MK as well. I like one Olimar + one heavy guy usually, but me and snakeee went Oli + ZSS and it worked out pretty well. They couldn't even get near us through side B + pikmin spam.

(long post basically saying idk, we'll see when we get there)

Hey Im Fearless

Smash Cadet
If someone could give me a ride to this (I'm in Somerset), it'd help a LOT. My ride is basically my cousins right now who I could see promising me they'll take me but on game day just sleeping in. I just want to be sure. They keep giving me maybe's. I WILL PAY MORE GAS MONEY THAN NEEDED.

I don't know. It would kind of make the stocks not last as long I think. We'll see how it works out, I play TL/MK as well. I like one Olimar + one heavy guy usually, but me and snakeee went Oli + ZSS and it worked out pretty well. They couldn't even get near us through side B + pikmin spam.

(long post basically saying idk, we'll see when we get there)
I like playing snake. He's my second, really.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Atomsk called me and told me he wanted to see me one more time before he goes to MD/VA for an entire week. He's still in love with me.

Inui loves his father and decided to go somewhere far for the holidays.

So who's going to this that would threaten the great Keitaro besides Andy G? :laugh:

Is Snakeee coming to this???? Imma check the posts.

Edit: Heard about Fearless. And is Blackwaltz coming to this?? God**** you Olimars!!

Rocann

Smash Lord
Atomsk called me and told me he wanted to see me one more time before he goes to MD/VA for an entire week. He's still in love with me.

Inui loves his father and decided to go somewhere far for the holidays.

So who's going to this that would threaten the great Keitaro besides Andy G? :laugh:

Is Snakeee coming to this???? Imma check the posts.

Edit: Heard about Fearless. And is Blackwaltz coming to this?? God**** you Olimars!!
I'll have you know that I was watching Anti's live stream while he was playing Falco vs some other guy. I told him to use Keitaro time and he knew exactly what I was talking about. He tried, and failed. I'm gonna need a demonstration by a professional.

As far as people coming, I still haven't heard about NY but m2k is trying to get a ride.

prYde

Smash Cadet
coming to this.

fearless where in somerset are u? and did u get a ride?

Hey Im Fearless

Smash Cadet
I did not get a ride.

My address is

4 Abrams Ct
Somerset, NJ

AndyG, I have a proposition for you!

What if you came friday night, we smashed \ prepared that night and left on sat from here?

I'll pay -ALL- gas money. You won't pay a cent to get to the tournament and back I'll cover all of it, I need a **** ride >.<.

And PrYde, are you Pr1de? The Yoshi player I met at fast1?

That HolyChef guy was looking to go to the tournament and smash here before, as well. Maybe we could all spend the night here and carpool or something?

Rocann

Smash Lord
I would do that (minus the part about you paying all the gas, I drive a hummer, it would be like 40 bucks XD), but it's impossible. I don't have my own car (so no overnight stuff) and I'm struggling to get my parents to even let me go to this. It would be like, 4 times as far as I've ever driven, although I don't see why they think distance matters. It's not like I can only stay awake for an hour.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'll be asleep in my room ****** you all at this. M2k was nothing, so you're all pretty much screwed :laugh:

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Wtf are you talking about? I live nowhere near Somerville. Can you read? It says "West Milford, New Jersey".

Top Bottom