• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Snake is pretty bad, but it's winnable. You just have to be in control most of the match, since it takes so many hits to kill him if you don't get a good side KO from offstage.

It's not like snake takes away from our options, it's just that snake just has an easier time in general with who needs to play cautious/safe.

Snake isn't winnable.....

He kills us at 80% we kill him at 140%+
Nades
All his moves have priority over ours
Rest is useless here
Rollout will never work
You can't camp him he'll camp you harder
Blahblahbla...
I could go on forever there isn't even a thing we could do against him. It's clearly -4 I will never see a good jiggs beating a good snake it's just impossible.

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
Guyssss
If you ever wanna wifi puff ditto, just hit me up. Cause I love puff dittos. I can also record.

Might upload some matches I had today

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
Mash jump as falco spams lazers(you'll jump immediately after a lazer hits you so he can't punish anything; stay high), spam dair in alternating directions and use nair when hes being aggressive(while your about an inch on the screen over the point where a double lazer can hit you). It's strange, but it works.
@ Mink

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Snake isn't winnable.....
He kills us at 80% we kill him at 140%+
Nades
All his moves have priority over ours
Rest is useless here
Rollout will never work
You can't camp him he'll camp you harder
Blahblahbla...
I could go on forever there isn't even a thing we could do against him. It's clearly -4 I will never see a good jiggs beating a good snake it's just impossible.
I think you are getting unwinnable confused with very hard to win.

DK vs. D3 is unwinnable, Snake vs. Jigglypuff isn't.

See, even if the D3 is way worse than the DK, as long as they can do the infinite and the basics, they will win.

If the Snake is way worse than the Puff, there is a very legit chance of the Snake losing.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
^ Who's your brother?

I have 2 bros who play smash but they are kinda inactive, pretty much unheard of, and suck balls.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Never heard on him. My bros are Ronoc (ROB main) and kido (Pikachu main) and I 2 or 3 stock them every time I play them, and I main low tier lol.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
I think you are getting unwinnable confused with very hard to win.

DK vs. D3 is unwinnable, Snake vs. Jigglypuff isn't.

See, even if the D3 is way worse than the DK, as long as they can do the infinite and the basics, they will win.

If the Snake is way worse than the Puff, there is a very legit chance of the Snake losing.

It is unwinnable. If the snake is way worse and only does 3 moves, ftilt, utilt and nades and camps her (which isn't hard). He has a high chance of winning. Also competitive snakes/ snakes in tourney play aren't most likely way worse then you.... We are talking about how a good jiggs would do against a good snake, there is no use of discussing a match up, assuming your opponent is ''way worse,'' If that was the case it's no use of discussing match ups anyway =/

Exegguter

Smash Lord
<_< *sigh*........

Let's hear it then. Mister-snake-is-winnable. Are your arguments based on theories or real game play? How are you going to win from a good snake as jiggs. You might make a huge difference.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
If the Snake isn't cooking the grenades, you can catch them and instant throw them back to create openings for yourself.

Try and aim for his head so he can't Ftilt you, forcing him to Utilt and thus giving you more options (you can bait him into doing Utilt and then attack). You can run in and shield-grab a forward tilt if you are good at prediction.

But yeah, the main idea is that you CAN bait and punish his tilts with correct spacing.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
When I fight snake the first thing I do is grab him and throw him upwards. Then when hes in the air I just keep juggling him, he can't land because I'll be right there next to him anticipating his attack and ready to grab again. Snake doesn't die but he can take ALOT of damage quickly. Especially when hes off the edge and forced to use his ****ty recovery, if he's out there he'll have to excpet to take a dozen bairs from Jigglypuff at best if hes not gimped.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
If the Snake isn't cooking the grenades, you can catch them and instant throw them back to create openings for yourself.

Try and aim for his head so he can't Ftilt you, forcing him to Utilt and thus giving you more options (you can bait him into doing Utilt and then attack). You can run in and shield-grab a forward tilt if you are good at prediction.

But yeah, the main idea is that you CAN bait and punish his tilts with correct spacing.

I find that theory only. Wait until you actually play a snake and try that 1 out for yourself -_-If you won't go a secondary it's an instant lost.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
At first I thought it was one of the absolute worst match-ups I had experienced in any fighting game - and it probably is, but now I win like... 20% of the time against the best Snake in my city. So I do think it's bad, but can be won with tons of patience and, honestly, luck. We rely heavily on Snake's mistakes to be even able to touch him.

Man, if they nerfed Snake's vertical recovery the match would be so different. Not in our favor or anything, but once you're WoP-ing him he's dead most of the time.

And it's hilarious how his utilt is pretty much as strong as our rest.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Nothing is stopping snake from blowing himself up with jiggz. And since jiggz dies before snake this match up isn't even practical.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Nothing is stopping snake from blowing himself up with jiggz. And since jiggz dies before snake this match up isn't even practical.
Jiggly's upthrow dosn't blow up snakes grenades. So argument invalid.

Also, the same thing can be said about every other character that dies before Snake, including Metakinght, and we all know that Snake does not automatically beat Metaknight.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Jigglypuff should be the icon for brawl. She represents everything bad *** about brawl.

:phone:

Cia

das kwl
So.. I entered a brawl tournament yesterday and I got 5th.

The best part is I took the tournament's winner to last game in a close set with Jigglypuff and I think it was recorded. *Crosses Fingers*

Top Bottom