• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA/KENTUCKY Official PR (Brawl) (as of 7/18/10)

clowsui

Smash Legend
xisin is currently inactive

when does the new season start?

in any case i strongly urge all pr members to consider count for #1 pr position
nobody else on the PR comes close to his record save maybe inactives like xisin. hilt maybe, but count's accomplishments match hilt and in head to head recently count has held an 8 game streak over hilt's head, which is ridiculous and indicates that any sort of tiebreaker is CLEARLY in count's favor

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Yeah, Count will probably be above me on the next power ranking due to his to win streak against me the past couple of times we've played, which is fine. He's gotten a lot better recently. Chi, you're paying too much attention to placement numbers and not enough attention to who beat whom. The main (and only) thing that would keep me from losing my spot to count isn't because of placements, but a matter of who I beat in regards to who he does. My wins against Smash64 and Nope, two players count hasn't been able to beat, as well as my wins against Y.b.M are what I have going for me. However, as I said, Count has stepped it up a lot lately and I've had far too many "off days" lately. For those of you that saw me at VaMP's tournament last Saturday, you know what I mean, haha. But saying "nobody else comes close to his record" is just stupid.

New PR will probably come out after pound, maybe a bit later.

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL you're right Hilt, I guess I overexaggerated Count's achievements a little. In my defense I was confused at the start/end of season so I think I was comparing different accomplishments

I still think he should be ranked above you though, but that's just my bias towards him lol

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
mark me as inactive for the next PR as i havent competed at all in december, and wont for the rest of the month. Keep my current rank til its changed though as i still want to play and earned it at the time of the last ranking.

See you all soon.

Count

Smash Champion
I want to add krys and renegade for more IN rep but the problem is that ren just got back and that krys goes to one tournament every 3 months..so he might have to be included with xisin under 'amaing people who would be ranked but are too inactive' or something along those lines.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I didn't know Infern played Diddy. ;P

Also February will be the big month for more IN rep because both Krys and Ren should be at at least ONE of the three Indiana tourneys that month.
We can't steal KY's thunder in placings but at least we can in hosting tourneys. haha

Count

Smash Champion
count, get to first quickly so we can have Diddy be tops in IN/KY/OH.
Its possible I'll be first on the next list simply because I've had hilts number lately and xisin has been inactive. But hilt can still beat some people I haven't beaten so who knows.

No matter tho cause once ren and krys are active I'm done for!!! Next list should be interesting!!

Icyo

Smash Ace
That's where both Xero and Count are wrong. I'm getting first on the next update.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
:X sure haha
I didn't know which videos to post so here's my sets against YbM and Infern.
They're about three months old though :( oh and there's no sound, sadly >.>

YbM: 1 2 3
Infern: 1 2 3

Also, also, if only a bit, I want to get some melee games in while we're hanging out in our hotel room at pound :D I've thought about getting back into it and we play every once in awhile at our smashfests, but I'm no good at the game, haha.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
You guys should have me in the "Dropped Out" category for life, cause I'm awesome like that.

<3 IN and I guess KY too. Even though they aren't as awesome as IN. XD

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
That ending of the 1st lost to Y.b.M was lololol funny to watch.

That 1st lost to infern made me go :(

and dont worry about melee hilt, im not good either, im just going cause its gonna be the biggest melee tourney to date.

Icyo

Smash Ace
Is anybody from Indiana even going to Pound? I see kentucky dominating us for a while.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Lies and slander! And lies!

KY's gonna still have major rep in the next update (depending on how they do at pound D: ) but then February will (hopefully) be IN's time to shine.

Also Icyo go to tourneys more. Not enough hammer bros mains.

Icyo

Smash Ace
KY getting more rep:

I'm looking forward to February. I plan on attending Vamp's tourney(should be my first) and VGBootCamp. I'M SCARED GUYS!!! WHAT IF NO ONE SHOWS FOR VG BOOTCAMP? We could hire a shuttle to go between it and Angry Shinobi so we can steal people olol.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I think the problem with VG Bootcamp is that Pound 4 isn't over yet. :laugh:

Otherwise you should definitely come to Bloomington for Holy House III :shameless self advertising:

Top Bottom