• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA/KENTUCKY Official PR (Brawl) (as of 7/18/10)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I trust no lubricant other than KY.

No joke.

IN/KY Melee PR? (Only if KY actually has some Melee players)

RandomLax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RelaxBro
3DS FC
3668-7762-8508
Man, I would love to go to a tourney no one rides through where I live?

RandomLax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RelaxBro
3DS FC
3668-7762-8508
Thats a disturbing phrase after awhile but funny
i know rite and dont put pictures up of you wearing my hat >=0
Or This will happen to you

Ps. Lew Wallace Ftl

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Will I be on top in the next update since I haven't lost any tourneys since June?

RandomLax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RelaxBro
3DS FC
3668-7762-8508
I would go. Im talkin my sister into taking meh and if she does and If i dont have a game or practice...ill come...
Lew Wallace still sux

i think Gary guys should come to every IN tourney this in February
Thats good thinking LoZ
Edit: I'm not too sure, we might f*** up the power rankings

wangston

Smash Lord
I like this PR better than the PR that was only KY. This way there are 10 active smashers... hopefully. To many people john'd about not being on the KY one, everyone said they were good but didn't go to tourneis.

I aprove and agree with the list, lol but I've not been to ky in 4 months so what do i know.

Count

Smash Champion
Its funny because three of our best, arguably our 3 best, may not be on the next one due to inactivity.

(xisin, krys, ren)

I'd put any of them above myself for sure.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
You forgot somebody.

EDIT: Count, for good warning. You're getting close to your 1337rd post, and that post is the second most important post anybody can make, other than 9001. So make it COUNT!!! (That pun came in randomly)

Jekyll

Smash Ace
...Wonder if I should be more active again...:confused:

P.S. Good shiz Xero. I knew you had it in you. Still needs a dash more IN. (:ganondorf: lawlz)

wangston

Smash Lord
Muncie is cool. I was born there woot. I love pizza king pizzza, probally the best in the world.

I also love concannon dounts it's like **** in donut form or something. Freak, if I was in the states right now I would pay one of you muncie people to bring donuts to a tournament. If you guys haven't had their donuts you are missing out big time.

But to be on topic, do you think you could but the time it was last updated in the topic title, I'm tired of looking at the topic only to be disapointed.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I also love concannon dounts it's like **** in donut form or something. Freak, if I was in the states right now I would pay one of you muncie people to bring donuts to a tournament. If you guys haven't had their donuts you are missing out big time.
I never heard of it nor saw it, where's it at?

But to be on topic, do you think you could but the time it was last updated in the topic title, I'm tired of looking at the topic only to be disapointed
fix'd

RandomLax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RelaxBro
3DS FC
3668-7762-8508
Aw,4 Smashers!?! Thats a definite improvement over Gary's 3 (including myself)
one of which exclusively plays brawl

Top Bottom