• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Bi-WIIklies Results - Memphis, TN - Updated with Dec. 15th!

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
IHSB- Ah, thanks for clearing that up for me. I thought you were in DML, but I wasn't 100%. Glitch-ridden-infested-and packed matches at this next biweekly! It'll be like someone tripped and fell face-first into a fire ant hill, but instead of fire ants, it'll be glitches!

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Yo Zane.Been a while.Being a senior in high school and having a job takes a lot of time.Is Innsomnia specifica;;y on the 29th?If it is,I have a half-day and it's my day offf so I can definitely make this.I still live in winchester on kirby parkway.Whoever so lives there or near,please feel free to pm me and we can get a good match in.

Handorin

Smash Hero
The biweeklies are every two weeks. He changed it back to Saturday/Sunday. Even if it was Friday/Saturday you wouldnt miss work or school since it is at night. ;)

and btw this is the result thread. check out the normal biweekly thread. (Link to it is in my sig)

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Thanks Hadorin.What part of memphis do you stay at?

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Holy $&*^!.I think I know where you are?Do you ever visit on winchester mostly?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ummm Im not sure what you mean... but I live south of Winchester. So I guess I pass the street a lot.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Thanks to Mapquest I do now. I suppose you live there. Only about 7min from m house.

Zane- sorry we spammed this. doesnt look like he has aim. >_>

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Thanks to Mapquest I do now. I suppose you live there. Only about 7min from m house.

The wonders of what mapquest can do.If you travel there,I'm the last house on the left by a big field with a basketball goal.That's me.

Handorin

Smash Hero
These past 10 post should have been in the biweekly thread lol.

Anyways, I got band practice all saturday and I cant play Sunday. So we will have to meet up another time.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Youd better hope Nite dosent see all those posts or youre going to get it, Hando:mad: I really feel sorry for you if he does:laugh:

Nite

Smash Champion
Quick and short results off the top of my head: (If I'm wrong about someone's placing, please correct me.)

1. Nite
2. Chad
3. Iori
4. Smashterlink
5. Fizz-Sama
5. PRINCE ZANEZORZ!!!!!! (Jiggly was killin'!)
7. CO_Brad

That is all I can remember right now.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Wait I thought me and Lance got 6th. I know me and him got the same place I believe.

Nite

Smash Champion
Wait I thought me and Lance got 6th. I know me and him got the same place I believe.
Well, nobody can technically place 6th because 2 people tie for 5th and 2 people tie for 7th. So if you and Lance placed the same, then I think you guys got 7th. I just remember you going out right before Zane. Zane got 5th, so I just figured that you placed the next place lower which is 7th.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Wow no sixth...Thats odd. Oh well. I was after 5th so I got ghetto 6th place.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
LVL9 for 9th place!!! yeah!!! and shoutouts

Brackets - You are weird. Somehow you gave me two byes and i ended up in 9th. Sweet :)

Zane - Man we gotta come up with something to stop sucking it up in teams.

Run 7- I really hate everyone in your crew!!!! The only cool people are Marios Capeabilites, Slinky, Zero, Nite, Lance, Fizz, and Deeber. Is he in Run 7? Theres a samus on the pic and i was just wondering anyway..

everyone else - :psycho:

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Lord Byron plays alot he just doesn't get to go to tournaments with us much due to his odd hours at work. Otherwise he would be there with us everytime. But he does play every chance he gets. And there are 8 members in the Run7. Its odd but if you count Zane's honorary membership then its even odder.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Alright, I finally get to post. I was pretty proud of my performance at this biweekly. Not bad after not being at the last 3 biweeklies. I'll do a few shoutouts.

Zane: My god man. I leave for a while and you become a beast. Keep that Jiggs up man. I might not be able to use link against it much longer. ::Ganon peeks around the corner::

Run7: Great to finally go to a tournament again with you guys. Our crew is top freakin tier.

Bloodline: Cool hangin with all you guys again. Iori, fun matches we had. Ganon ***** Luigi. HAHAHA Kyo, we didnt play but next time we will. Ichigo, you are just a cool dude. HAHAHA

Chad: Great stuff getting second. Our matches were really close. Good stuff on Rainbow Cruise. I might have to start banning that now.

Lvl9: Sorry you hate us. HAHAHA Cool hangin with ya. That Luigi gets better every time I play it. Just dont go peach next time. HAHAHA Hope you come to the next one.

Everyone else: I know there were some new faces like BMWFalco and some other guys who I didnt catch their names. Next time I will play you guys. Oh...Saberguy and Chamberlin. I forgot you two were there. Chamberlin, great matches with Fizz. They were really intense. Your fox is awesome man. Saberguy, I didnt see you play much, but I bet there were good matches. Cool talkin with ya.

YAY for my biweekly return. Cant wait for the next one.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Zane- Nice placing this time around Zanester. Also, the tourny was a blast

Lvl9, BMW, Seifer, Saberguy- Way to suck it up! Haha, jk 'cause I sucked it also. Hope you enjoyed it Seifer and BMW. Arkansas is definately getting a lot better in the realm of Smash.

Run 7- I think almost everyone of you were at the bi-weekly. Who's the guy who hasn't been coming?
(Fizz) knocked my out of both brackets...
(Nite) You're just too good.
(Slink) You were rockin' with Link this time.
(Brad) Nice placing on the brackets. I wish I would have seen some of your matches
(Zero) Haha, you always seem to make me laugh pretty hard at least once during a tourny.
(Lance) You won doubles with Nite... again. Next time, you're goin' down.
(7th member of Run 7) Come next time... I assume you're the Samus guy in Run 7?

Chad- Wootzorz man! You got 2nd. Don't be so sad when you don't get first... 'cause I would have been pretty danged happy with 2nd. Nobody wants to see a sad Pikachu. :(

Bloodline- Nice playing with you guys again. Iori, you were rockin' with Luigi this time. You didn't annoy me to death with "Primary Lotus!" or whatever you were screaming like last time. *thumbs up* Kyo, I think you killed me almost every time in teams...

Well, I got knocked out twice by Fizz *cries*. Vengence will soon be mine... :) Hopefully, I'll be bringing another new guy next week. He plays Link, so maybe he could get a few lessons from Slinky.

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
Pikachu, Luigi, Link, Mario. Wow it's good seeing some non-high tier characters own.

Chamberlin, lvl9- Thanks for taking me. It was a blast. I'll defintly be returning with more in tow.

Chad- Dude, you were scary. Half the time I just saw a yellow blur.

Zero- You, sir, are sexy. Those Ness tricks where pretty cool. Next time I'll catch one of your matches so I can see 'em in combat.

Slink- Your match agaist your brother was the best of the tourney IMO. And some of those bomb tricks where crazy. Good show, sir.

Nite- Congrats. You're awfuly nice for being so good.

Iori- So that's what a Luigi on crack looks like. Thanks, I was wondering.

BMW- Bite me. That is all.

Ichigo- Thanks for some good matches. Next time I'll ban Twoson.

Overall, the biweeklies kick ***. You better believe I'll becoming regularly. Big thanks to Zane, for being such a cool guy to run these things. You win the internet.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Twas another fun biweekly to be at...new people I'd never seen before and stuff.

Soo here goes my shoutouts I spose..

Zane- Once again thanks for hosting, your Jiggs is getting really good. I'm glad I haven't had to face it too much except in teams some haha.

Nite- Grats on first again. Sorry I couldn't put up much of a challenge, I dunno what happened. But no Johns. Thanks for the compliments too, even though at the time I was just very unhappy about my performance.

SLink- Man those matches were close as hell..sorry I had to counterpick with Rainbow Cruise. We should get some friendlies in at the next biweekly for sure.

Zero- Thanks a million for burning those CDs man, they rock so freaking much. I've been listening to them a lot.

Iori- Close matches...almost too close...

Chamberlin- Thanks for teaming up with me again, we almost had them, it was so close X_x.
I dunno if I'm going to do teams anymore though, I don't feel like they're my thing. I screw up too much =X

I'm pretty sure I'm leaving some people out, but it's just cause I've got to go and I had to make this post quick. It's always fun hanging out with everyone, it's really the highlight of any week that it falls on. I look forward to the next biweekly :)

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
You Should Know By Now That It's Time For...

ZERO'S OFFICIAL SHOUTOUTS!!

Zane- I hope to JEZS that I never have to fight that Jiggly in a tourney. Ever. I was watching some of your matches, and I was thinking (Like SmashterLink) that I may not be able to hang with it by using Ness. I may counterpick....*Ness peeks head around corner* with Ness! BWAHAHAHAHA! :laugh: Oh, next weekend you're gonna wear your hat again, right? I found it difficult to locate you without it! I was all "Let's find Zane.....WHERE IS HE?!?"

Run7- You know I love you guys! Best crewmates evarrr! Lord Byron needs to get his workplace to let him go to more tourneys! Nite, thanks for lettin us chill at your place before the INN, but I think I may buy you a more-functional AC, cause that room was too hot >< I mean, most of Run7 in one small room, and Sandbox? That's almost enough sexiness to make a place burst into flames! S.Link and Lance, fighting you two in tourney was uncool. Next time, I vote that someone else give random bracket placement numbers! My random put me against S. Link, and Lvl.9's ensured that I fought Lance. You guys rawk ^^

DML- YES! You guys make me super happy. Myz, those friendlies were straight-up rockin'! Then doing doubles against Ichigo and Duke was fun. Sorry for hitting you ><. I'm not so hot when it comes to teams. Chad, don't you DARE be sad over your performance! You made freaking second! I mean, not only did you do it with Pika, but you were having some SUPER intense matches! I was especially fond of those matcehs against SmashterLink, cause it was like "WHOA!" Just know that I will not ban Ranbow Cruise on ya! I think you do better on that *other* counterpick stage of yours....cause *that stage* is to you like my fave counterpick stage is to me (or somethin like that!). And by the way, you are most welcome for the CDs. You'll have more as soon as I get some cash to buy more blanks!

Chamberlin- BYAAH! Zero is glad to provide laughs for you any time! But what I want from you is more insane matches like the ones you were having with Fizz! WOO! That stuph was hot! Hopefully we'll get some friendlies in next biweekly!

Lvl.9- Don't get down on yourself! I didn't win a tournament match, either :crying: but you and CO_Brad were having some gnarly matches, and I know we had some fun friendlies! Oh yea, S.Link does good against Peach, from what I've seen. Don't counterpick him with Peach...You might wanna ask Lance for some tips with Peach, though, cause his is nmad good, and it's always good to have a good secondary (like Peach!).

BMW and Seif- Awwwww yea! New folks for biweeklies = more fun! BMW, great matches, as always! You are one funny man, good sir! Seif, great to meet ya! Those were some gnarly matches we had, and we'll have to get some more in next time! By the way, don't let Nite fool ya! He may act nice to your face, but if you have to play him, he's not so friendly anymore >< Not like he talks poop, but his Falco is particularly unfriendly...

Bloodline- Now to address the crew that shares a name with one of my favorite Castlevania games! Iori, next time I will hopefully have more money so we can do quarter matches and such! I was watchin your matches, and that Luigi was tearin' up! It was hot. Kyo, that tie was absolutely fresh, and I think the hat woulda been more awesome if the feather in the side was freakin huge instead of being tiny. Ichigo and Duke, gooooood **** in teams friendlies! Guy who was with Bloodline who I saw was playing Kirby, I'm sorry I can never remember your name! But playing Kirby is fresh as can be, so keep it up! Hopefully we'll get some friendlies in next time!

Sandbox- WOO! I didn't catch any of your matches while at the INN, but you were doing stylishly at Nite's house! You coming to the next biweekly? If so, then you recieve 2 thumbs up! Tourney experience is ALWAYS a good thing! But I think Ness may have to go get the wrench if he's gonna take that Falcon!

Guy of Sabers- MAN! I was serisouly sweating those matches we were having! That poop was exceedingly close. Closer than the layers of the human epidermis! Next time we're gonna have to do friendlies. MMs are stressful!

Aidite- YOUNG LINK?!? I would have never expected it, sir! Young Link is definitely fun, though. That Sheik is meeeeaaaaann, too! Garrrr! More friendlies next time, I say!

To Those I May Have Forgotten-
This biweekly was kinda small. Not bad, but not super large, either. Be sure to tell your friends, neighbors, and if your pets play Smash, tell them too, because INN WANTS YOU!

Oh yea, on mine and Nite's voyage to Walgreen's, Nite had a brilliant idea. What if for the Halloweekly, people chipped in and we got candy for everyone? It'd be like trick or treating, but with less walking!

This concludes this edition of ZERO'S OFFICIAL SHOUTOUTS!! Man...my shoutouts are LONG! Maybe I should hire someone to do this for me....Anyways, until next time, Smashers! :ness:

*edit* Lance- Keep hope alive! I have faith that IHSB will be back! He's too ******* awesome to stay gone! Next biweekly, no glitches from Zero! If IHSB won't be there to SWD and do Extender, then I will not YYG!

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I'm feeling lazy with my shout-outs. XP.

I love the crew I'm in. Congrats to all of those who did well. It was great hanging out with all of you again and it's awesome to see a new face at the bi-weeklies, in particular, Seif. Hope to see you and BMW at the next bi-weekly. INN bi-weeklies ftw.

Top Bottom