• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Bi-WIIklies Results - Memphis, TN - Updated with Dec. 15th!

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
and i was thinking thes result can give a good indication of averages. For the guys that cant show up to as many as some of us. Like If a guy can only show to one and walks away with a 7 like moogle or theif its a pretty good indication that they wouldnt be collecting 1s at other biweekleys.

If they show to 2 and get 7s at both and you guys need a score for three biweeklies teres a simple formula. Of course with panelist input:)
7 + 7 +(14 / 2)=
7+7+7= 21

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I like how those points played out. I also think they will work perfect with a panel too. My reason for saying that is points alone don't show how good someeone. Example is that Lance is way at the bottom becasue he hasnt been able to go as much and there are also a few people lower then they should be but thats why a panel is a good balance. Your the man lvl9.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Alphabetical shoutouts *****es!

Chad - You'll win next time dude, don't be so down on yourself. You still played awesome, and did really well in the crew battle too. We need to play sometime before START, see if you guys can get over to my house sometime during the week. I need to play your Fox, he looks incredible.

Chamberlin - Ha! This dollar is going towards my Wii dammit! :laugh:

CO Brad - Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good one, enjoy the Metroid music. Oh, and *obligitory harrassment to get the STFU/DML crew battle vid online*

Ichigo - Always great to see you man. We got like, one friendly in, I think? Not enough, XD, hope to play you more next time.

Iori - You're a great player, no one can deny that, but you do need to calm down some on the whole "being an *** to people" thing. Hope you took Zane's words to heart for real, and I want some friendlies or something next time.

Lance - I still can't touch that Peach :confused: Oh well. Great playing you, and glad to see you back at the Inn.

Lvl9 - Good Peach man, way to take me out of the crew battle. I want to do some friendlies against your Luigi next time though, haven't fought him in like 2 months.

Myztek - Great playing in the crew battle, 5 stock victory FTW!

Nite - We never got to play, but ****s you're fun to be around. It's not often for humor to be so subtle that I don't notice it at first.

Saberguy - Too... Much... Sabering! Gah, stop taking me out of brackets! XD. At least I held my own in the crew battle.

Sin - /b/tards FTW!

Slinky - Link vs Samus = nonstop projectile spammage. We have the weirdest matches because of it, lol. Keep working on that Ganon, he's a tricky SOB.

Zane - Thanks for the Ninja ride, and the Jiggly matches. Jesus loves me, this I know, for the *rest to the face* WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME JESUS?!?

Zero - I think Mr. Game & Watch owns Green Greens. Or you got unlucky with SDs. Either way, sorry about that. Ness vs Samus on FoD (Fall of Death?) was still hot though.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Lance went? Awesome stuff. Sorry my fellow Run7 mates for not showing up. Not sure how the tourney went, but I'm sure you all had fun and that's what counts. Yay for bi-weeklies.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Well it was an awesome Biweekly. I did horrible again, but had some awesome friendlies. Fizz sucks you couldnt be there. Glad everyone enjoyed Brad's cake too.

Zane: My man my man. Cool idea to have to birthday pizza cake. HAHAHA If ya ever need a cake man let us know. Ninja Jiggs on a cake = awesomeness!!! Great tourney again man.

@Run7 mates: First of all...CONGRATS TO NITE!!!! I know you didnt win man, but you made a hell of a run and it is to be commended. I am so Freakin glad you are in my crew man. Dont let your confidence get down, or I will have to beat it into that falco. ^____^ Good job again man. CO_Brad, happy bday to my bro again. The cake we made rocked so hard. A link cake would have been cooler though. HAHAA Lance, good to have you back man. And you did awesome. thanks always for the ride. Zero...Link is still king of low tier. HAHAHAHA

@Chad: I guess you didnt win by the sound of things. But dude, dont let it get ya down. You were playing one hell of a game and that **** was awesome. I had fun playing our first non pikachu vs link matches. I had fun. We need to find sometime for DML and the Run7 to just hang out one day. Good job again man.

@Saberguy: You did it again man. Took me out of the tournament. I guess I need to brush up on my falcon skills. Your falcon is getting really freaking good. I dont think link will be able to take him much longer. Good stuff again man. Always cool hangin with ya.

@IHSB: I proly should have stuck with link in that last battle, but hey, I need to experience with ganon. Fun matches man. We always have some fun battles. I am gonna have to burn me a copy of that metroid CD you gave brad. Good seeing ya.

@STFU: Good seeing all you guys again. Chamberlin, lvl9, BMW, etc. All you guys are awesome. I dont remember the names of everyone you came with, but tell them all I said nice to meet them. I didnt get to play Skye any, but maybe next time.

@KO Kingpin: Awesome seeing ya again man. Good to finally get to play you. It only happened a year after I met you. HAHAHA But man, we had some good matches. Link vs Ganon makes for some exciting matches. Hope to see ya soon and get some more matches in. Hope you have/had a safe trip home.

@Bloodline: Ichigo, enjoy mario. That picture I took is so going on the boards. HAHAHA Kyo, awesome seeing ya. I wanted to play you, but the lack of tvs made it a little hard. Next time though man. Iori, good job winning the tourney, but man try to calm down a little. HAHAHA

Anyone else I forgot...keep it real. Good seeing everyone again. I know I am forgetting someone, but oh well. See everyone at the next one. Dont know when that will be with the Wii launching the weekend of the next one.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
STFU, DML, and Run7 always bring a setup. Then there's the usual INN big screen. It sucks that all these people that live decently close don't bring setups...

chamberlin

Smash Ace
So many upsets tonight... With that in mind, I give you my shoutouts.

Zane- Thanks for working to give us a chance to have these tournies. We couldn't do it without you man.

Run7- The mighty Nite has been defeated... Even Ken loses every once in a while, so don't fret too much. I hope you have a good b-day brad!

Bloodline- If you're wondering why nobody seems to respect your crew, it's 'cause of Iori. He was really out of line last night... The rest of you guys are awesome though. I had great matches with all you guys tonight. Grats to Iori for winning though... I guess. <<

DML- Grats to Myz for owning me so hard all night lol. You've really gotten a LOT better. I had trouble with Falco's all night though. Spaceballs, I probobly would rank you a little higher, but you really need a Cap'n Falcon counter. May I suggest Fox?? :) And Mr Chad, you are the awesome!

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
In an attempt to out-do IHSB:
Reverse Alphabetical Shout-Outs by Crew.

STFU - Good job in the crew battle. After the **** that was IHSB at the beginning you guys brought it back.

Saberguy - Thanks for the M&Ms!

Lvl9 - Nice job in the tournament. I'll up my Peach practice so I'll do more next time.

Chamberlin - We didn't play but it was nice hanging out anyways.

BMW - We didn't get any singles friendlies but the doubles were fun.

Run7 - Man you guys are cool.

Zero - I barely saw you all night:( . Still nice to hang though. And thanks for the Mother soundtrack. It rocks!

Zane - You go here, as you should know. Thanks for the pizza and for totally being able to trick me. I could have swore I was about to see lvl9 get tricked.:laugh: We need to JigglyPuff ditto niext time.

Nite - Nice run man. I doubt that will be rivalled by any. Hope you come to the next one for the crew battle.

Lance - Nice work getting so far after the long time off. Sucked you had to eliminate me.

DML(Demonic Man-eater Legion) - Thanks so much for the gift. I love you guys. Its more money for my Wii!. Almost great Job in the crew battle. See you guys for our turn next Bi-weekly.

Myztek - Nice going in the tournament. Too bad you were the last line of defense or you might not have been stopped.

IHSB - Thanks for the OST and nice job taking nine stock in the crew battle. Very FastLinkTree but with Samus. I'll be sure to make sure you don't play any Young Links so you don't have to relive your terrible past.:laugh:

Din - I'll never look at pop rocks and sode the same again...

Chad - Nice job getting second. Wish I could have been there with you. Catch me on AIM to talk about the shirts.

Bloodline - Calm T down. Otherwise it was cool seeing you guys again. And I think Lance was talking about joining you guys.

Ichigo - Enjoy Mario!

Everyone - Thanks for making this one of the best birthdays for me. And to those who gave me presents thanks. I just wish Fizz would have been there. And everyone catch me on AIM or PM me and bug me about working on getting the crew battle up. I mean it. Be relentless. I plan on getting started tomorrow though. See you guys next time.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Finally home from work...now I can do shoutouts.

Zane- Once again you host a great tourny, and thanks a million for giving us all a ride too! We appreciate it very greatly (I meant to give you some gas money too but I kinda..forgot).

Run7- We're gonna crew battle at the next biweekly :chuckle: Fun friendlies with you both Brad and Skoot. I don't think I ever got to wish you happy birthday Brad but it wasn't forgotten haha, hope you spend your gift card wisely. Also close matches with you too Lance, it was good to see you again ****** with Nite in teams haha.

STFU- The crew battle was fun as hell, I love all the energy. We should do it again sometime haha, it was too great. I don't think I got to play anyone besides Tree in the tourny, so I"m sorry that we didn't get any friendlies in =( Man I hope there's more tvs at the next one, Din hardly played because he didn't want to play in the tourny but couldn't play friendlies due to lack of TVs.

KO- It was cool to meet you haha, although we didn't get to play any. Hope we can get some matches next time.'

lvl9- I am suprised you didn't pick Brinstar ftw :dizzy:

Iori- Grats on 1st, first set was close, but then you murdered me with Doc haha. I'll figure out how to destroy that Mario wannabe next time. Try to be more sportsmanlike if you can, we'd all appreciate it. Also stop trying to recruit everyone :psycho:

Zero- Thanks for the CD, it's rockin.

*harasses Brad for crew battle footage*

I think I'm done now, if I forgot anyone on this list you weren't forgotten really. It was awesome to see new people there, and I am regretful that I didn't personally go around and talk to some of you guys, you all were cool dudes. :( See you guys next biweekly!

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
out shouts of the 9 LVL type

I really wasnt in the mood for crew battles. I was too worried about teams to really concetrate on the battle at hand. I could have used more stock and not playing IHSB. Peach only likes "Marios missle" not Samus's. but fun nevertheless- STFU

Good job on clobbering us.:) - DML

Im shocked, you did awesome for your first tourney. -SARG

I cried when you left :( and you didnt even say bye - Veitiful Jon

Sorry for beating you on your B -day might not have gone that way if you didnt pick Fox thanks :) 3> Brad

In my oberservation, people who have low opinions of themselves, really like to celebrate and rub it in when they win. Because their "victories" are so few and far between. When you made 1st that one time i remember you being modest and not really rubbing it in peoples faces. That says a lot about you. Chad P.S Rainbow cruise can suck a *!Q!@%$#$%%^%@^$%^$%^@%$%#&^$%^$^@%^$%^@$

Its good to have you back. I could have done without you beating me, but i guess it wouldnt be the same if it was any other way -Lance

Im sorry i shouldnt have broken your ritual and played you before singles was over:( Its all my fault. Can you ever forgive me Nite?

I heard you say that you are tired of placing low in the tournaments. *tip* Take up peach, marth, shiek... I had to betray Luigi too:( it seems to help though. Nice controller btw Zero youre still too cool.

Youre doing a good job with this thing called INNsomnia. More and more people every time. The main event is going to be GInoormus!! - Zane

Everyone else, youre probably not important enough to be in my shoutouts j/k sorry if i missed you :(

LVL 9 For 9th Place !!! always

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
alright time for my first shout outs post eva....(tear)

STFU i love you guys. that crew battle was just for fun i don't think anyone should beat them selves up for it because IHSB did enough of that.lol lvl9 me and you always act so hostile toward each other i hope you know i don't think im better than you i just think that im as good as you and i hope that doesn't hurt that ego of yours.:chuckle:

Run7 good **** as always. Brad that was the most bad A cake i have ever seen. smashter thanks for comboing my falco to death and that was a warm up match yeah right. lance thank you for coming i have missed watching you from afar the way you lick your soft supple lips........... i mean yeah anyways. Nite your falco is carazay. don't get too down on your self for taking 3rd you could have done alot worse. i mean i got 9th.(hells yeah i did) OREZ you are a funny funny man with a firm butt.

DML way to go beating us into the ground next time will be better. hey CHAD i got 2 stock off of you........waits for it...........waits for it......OWNED!!!!! Myztek come on all you had to do was loose why why did you destroy chamberlin like that you know hes a cutter.XD JK

Ichigo you probly won't see this post but you are a cool dude so leave the bloodline for STFU ( jabs hand threw air like iori)

KO you are the man with DK seriously that was freaking cool as shhhhhhh.

sandbox try sticking with sheik im sure nite and the rest of run7 can help you with that but trust me fox is not the way to go i speak from experience so trust in me and i shall never lead you astray

viewtifuljon and sarge: jon i didn't get to play you at all but maybe you could come down to little rock next weekend. sarge man you did really well for yourself considering this was your first big tournament. well done sir

zane i never play you in the tournament( you are so lucky);) thanks for posting the results so fast you truly are the man

to any one else that i forgot i will see you at the next biweekly LATEX! yeah nite you know what im talking about.

moogle

Smash Ace
I won't make promises yet... but if I happen to be at the next biweekly, then I might have a troop of friends with me. Details at 11.

By the by, lvl9, I think averages are better, in my very, extremely unbiased opinion. :chuckle:

nite 10+ 10+ 10+ 8 => 38/4 = 9.5
iori 8+ 8+ 8+ 10 => 34/4 = 8.5
chad 9+ 9+ 6+ 9 => 33/4 = 8.25
thief 7=> 7
moogle 7 => 7
kyo 6+ 3+ 9+ 6 => 24/4 = 6
lance 5+ 7 => 12/2 = 6
ichigo 6+ 4+ 6+ 6 => 22/4 = 5.5
chamber 5+ 4+ 5+ 4 => 18/4 = 4.5
brad 5+ 5+ 3 => 13/3 = 4.333
zane 5+ 6+ 3+ 2 => 16/4 = 4
fizz 2+ 6+ 4 => 12/3 = 4
slinky 7+ 2+ 3 => 12/3 = 4
IHSB 4+ 4 => 8/2 = 4
deeber 4 => 4
myztek 3+ 3+ 4+ 5 => 15/4 = 3.75
lvl9 3+ 4+ 3+ 4 => 14/4 = 3.5
cow 4+ 4+ 2 => 10/3 = 3.333
saber 4+ 2+ 2+ 5 => 13/4 = 3.25
aidite 4+ 3+ 2+ 3 => 12/4 = 3
duke 4+ 2 => 6/2 = 3
ko kingpin 3 => 3
mookie 3 => 3
dean 3 => 3
sin 3 => 3
bmw 2+ 3+ 1+ 4 => 10/4 = 2.5
SSJ 3+ 2 => 5/2 = 2.5
sbox 3+ 2+ 2 => 7/3 = 2.333
zero 3+ 2+ 2+ 2 => 9/4 = 2.25
seif 2+ 3+ 1+ 2 => 8/4 = 2
kenshin 2 => 2
din 2 => 2
kain 2 => 2
viewtiful jon 2 => 2
sarg 2 => 2
tree 1+ 1 => 2/2 = 1
skye 1 => 1
tristen 1 => 1
mr j 1 => 1

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
But its a grand prix. you cant have averages in a grand prix :( :( :(
anyway if someone shows once and gets 1st and never comes back again. no one could ever beat him.

Anyway i edited it again. Now anyone can see that im not comparing people with 4 showings to people with only one. P.S we all know youre 1st place now moogle :)

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
you tell that moogle. JK but yes i think avg are pretty flawed as are any point system really. what is the obsession with trying to perfect an unperfectable point system when a pannel has already been adopted. moogle long time no sleep...hahaha i have Innsomnia.

moogle

Smash Ace
Yeah, my list of averages was kinda self-serving. >_> Also, it has its anomalies. Though I could throw the argument out there that if we played an infinite number of tournaments (fun!), then an averages list would be a perfect power rankings list.

I like the compromise, lvl9. ;) You didn't have to... :embarrass

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
That Saber guy's shoutouts:

STFU - Not too shabby, I didn't do too well during the crew battle, I completely wasn't warmed up for IHSB so he owned my face. No Johns though, we always have incredibly close matches. BMW is lookin sexy, and Chamber it's always fun to do doubles with you. Lvl9, keep working on that peach, I think it does better than your Luigi nowadays. Seif, I don't think I really got to see any of your matches or SSJ's, but good seeing you guys there.

Oh Brad he's so sexy! - Happy birthday! Enjoy those M&M's :) I don't think we did any friendlies...I am saddened by this.

Ichigo - You are the man, I love doing Captain Falcon dittos with you, yours is much better than mine though, but I'm trying my best to give you a better run for your money!

Chad - Great job getting 2nd place, you did good even with all the **** talking from Iori, don't let it get to your head man.

Iori - Grats on getting 1st, Bloodline finally takes home the gold heh.

Kyo - Awesome match with Chamberlin, that was the closest thing I think i've ever seen in a tournament match, your Falco is awesome dude keep it up.

The Beebe crew - Thanks guys for coming down, hopefully next time you will be able to stay longer, you guys left pretty early and that sucked big time. :(

Sarg - Very nice job on getting so far in doubles, and on your first tournament as well. I'm pretty sure you'll get the hang of stuff crazy fast if you keep coming to the bi-weeklies. Just practice!

Viewtiful Jon - Sorry for being your first match in your first tournament...I really didn't want to have to face any of you guys so quick. I've had that happen to me a whole lot from the bi-weeklies I've gone to.

Chamberlin - Oooo looks like I placed higher than you for the first time ever! :) Haha, good match with Kyo, I was rooting for you to be the victor. Work on your Fox vs Falco, I didn't see the Myztek match but I heard you got creamed...

IHSB - Fun matches yet again, in crews and in singles...and in doubles! Looks like I fought you a bunch of times this biweekly which is always a fun thing, your samus is awesome.

SLinky - Love that link! Some of that stuff you pull is just too complicated for my tastes lol, I don't think I could play Link like that if I tried. Next time lets have some more friendlies, and get you some Cpt. practice :)

Jesus - You are the best host ever! Always good to come to the bi-weeklies, none of which would be possible without your awesomeness. WE STILL DIDN'T HAVE ANY FRIENDLIES @!#(!($@& I want to fight your Jigglypuff more...

Cow - You have a great Mewtwo dude, I really want to play you more, cause right now I think you could put me out pretty easily with that Mewtwo of yours, and I can't really find people to play against who main him lol.

Nite - Don't get too down on yourself man, you're still the best in my book by far. Your Falco is just too **** good, especially on Battlefield. 3rd place is a crap-ton better than what I can do right now, I think you were in a slump. Fun fighting you and Lance in doubles, can't believe we actually won a round against you two. :)

Lance - Awesome seeing you again, it's been like 75 years! Chicken & Dressing 4 life! Your peach owns, even with that long break you had from Smash you still came back and cleaned house with that vacuum dress of hers. :)

DML - Grats on beating us in the crew battle! Next time though I will try to warm up a bit more beforehand, give you guys more competition :)

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Thanks Moogle for those averages. Pretty helpful.

Poor Mookie was so low on the averages since he came to one tourny and didn't do too well. I know he's better than that.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
***Late ABC Shout-Outs***

Anyone I didn't mention- INN ftw, you all rule.

BMW- I need to play you at the next one too....

Chad- You played ****ing awesome. Lol, you beat my *** I know that much. :) Yo're one of the fiercest opponents i've played next to some of The Bloodline...

Chamberlin- I was really impressed when I was watching you play. You've come a long way.

DML in general- Can't wait for our road trip :)

Ichigo- I haven't played you in a while but i've heard you've gotten better, let's get some friendlies in next time.

KoKingpin-Don't let me leave Muscle Shoals before I play you.

Lvl9- mm? lol, we need to play some friendlies next time around.

New INNsomniacs- Most of you dudes I met were pretty cool. Sorry if I made a bad first impression by trying to sell merchandise out of my trunk :laugh: I got like 99% of that stuff legit I swear :) Anyways, some of you guys have potential, don't be strangers to the smash community, the only way to get better is to keep going to tournaments or to lock yourself in a room studying frame rates like mew2king....and nobody wants another dude like mew2king :(

Run7- Glad I could finally make it, I love you guys.

Sarge- I meant to play you, if i'm not mistaken that was your first tournament right? I could show you some stuff with peach if we are at another tournament together.

SSJ- It was cool chillin in front of the INN, keep going to bi-weeklies and smashing with STFU, they're cool dudes.

Zane- Awesome getting the tournament done quick, I appreciate it more than you know. You've gotten a lot better since the last time I played you.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Smash Apprentice
Part 2: As expected.

Alright. I've been prolonging this for the longest, but I'm gonna go ahead and do my shout-outs. I've really just been waiting for the **** picture of me licking the Mario cake! >_< Come on, Slinky! I really wanna see it. If you can't post it on the boards then please email it to me.

IwakuraLain0@gmail.com

Zane: WONDERFUL TOURNY! I had the time of my life and it was mostly thanks to you. I'm gonna bring ya something from work to the next bi-weekly. ^.~

SaberGuy: You're awesome. We had to go against each other twice in the brackets and they were both great, close matches. The only thing your Capt. Falcon is missing is fast falling. You know when to press what buttons with the old fart, but you dunno how to fast-fall properly with him. Great matches! I look forward to next time.

Chamberlin: You knocked me out in the first match. I could come up with all kinds of reasons for why I didn't win, but the fact of the matter is that you won. Good games, dude. I'll be out for your blood come next time. >:D

Chad: You did your best but the *******-ness known as Tufyne prevailed. Maybe next time. <3

CO_Brad: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DUDE! I hope you had a good one, and thanks a ton for the cake. Know that with age only comes more wisdom.

Slinky: I really hate that we didn't get to do any matches against each other seeing as you're such an awesome dude and all. I'll make sure to get a few in with you at the next bi-weekly. Nice job on that cake. Seriously. You might have to take me under your wings so I can learn how to bake like that.

BMW: Props, dude. You got a lot better since the last time we played without a doubt. Thanks for being a great sport and trying your best. I can't wait to see how you do next time.

Nite: That first match was truly intense, but I just couldn't keep that up for long. I dunno WHY the hell I took you to Corneria. That was a noob move on my part all the way. Oh! I'm saving Mario's crotch JUST for you. I'll bring it up to the tourny in some plastic wrap once I'm done with him. :3

Jack (IHSB) : I think we got a couple of friendlies in. They were awesome, as expected from you. I dunno what to do about that barrage of missiles you've come up with. Lookin' forward to seeing ya next time.

KO Kingpin: You truly surprised me with that Ganny of yours. You'll be able to take "Iori's" Ganon soon if you keep that up. Great matches, dude. I want some friendlies in next time, so I'll be lookin' for ya.

Zero: I LOVE YOU, MAN!

Sandbox I'm sorry I had to put ya out. Give it some more time and I promise you your skill will blossom just as everyone else's at the tourny has. I'm tellin' ya; half the people at the bi-weeklies used to suck major ***. Now I'm scared of going up against MORE than half of 'em. o.o What does that tell ya?

Myz, Din, Lvl9, Seif, and anyone else I may have forgotten to address: The bi-weekly wouldn't be complete without you guys, so keep on coming. We/I love havin' you there.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
is that... a bloodline.... posting shoutouts.... with .... *Gasps* a post easy to read and grammatically correct?!

Ichigo, I'm sorry man, but you're the, if you pardon the expression, "black sheep" of your crew.

<3 <3 <3

Myztek

Smash Ace
The crew battle was the highlight of the biweekly for me. I look forward to the crew battle with the Run7.

I wish I could have played with more of you guys, but the lack of TVs made that a problem. So I don't really feel capable of giving a good set of shout-outs.

So all I really have to say is... Bring TVs and next time I need to get some friendlies in with a lot of you people!

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Alright. I've been prolonging this for the longest, but I'm gonna go ahead and do my shout-outs. I've really just been waiting for the **** picture of me licking the Mario cake! >_< Come on, Slinky! I really wanna see it. If you can't post it on the boards then please email it to me.

Slinky: I really hate that we didn't get to do any matches against each other seeing as you're such an awesome dude and all. I'll make sure to get a few in with you at the next bi-weekly. Nice job on that cake. Seriously. You might have to take me under your wings so I can learn how to bake like that.

Sorry about that man. I have been meaning to post the picture. I just sort of forgot about it. I will get on that now. But I will post it in the biweekly thread so we dont spam this one.

Yeah. We needed to get some friendlies in. Next time we will. And I didnt bake the cake. Me and Brad's mom did. I just drew the mario on top. Hope you're enjoying it. HAHAHA

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Sarg's first Shout Outs
(in no particular order)

lvl9- Thanks for all the "specific" practice *cough*:laugh: , the ride, and sorry for sucking in doubles, wont happen agian.

Vjon- Thanks for coming over and watching the game, sorry for the horrible bracket, you always get screwed:ohwell:

Nite- really good talking to you, I learned a lot of stuff, we need to get some friendlies in, i wanna see if I can excape the four stock:)

Zero- Ness tricks were awesome, so were the friendlies, we need to play more though, give my regards to Zangief!

Chamberlin- I hate your fox, especially in doubles, I hope you can help me with some wavedashing.

Saber- Again nice getting owned by your faclon, that **** knee. We need to play, but ill probably see you at the next biweekly.

BMW- It was fun, and thanks for the money lol, you owe me still. I still hate your falco!:lick:

Chad- sorry i havent even gotten to play you yet. We will definetly play at the nest biweekly.

Myz- thanks for the ownage in doubles, we need some friendles.

Bloodline-:mad: where the heck were you guys, no excuse, it wasnt as fun w/o you talkin trash.

Everyone else- If you werent there hope to see you next time, if you were then we didnt play enough, or im just tired and cant remember

ZANE
- last, but def. not least. You know it wouldnt happen without you, I appreciate it much. We def. need to do some friendles, my ylink you jiggs, and the pizza rocked.:psycho:

Top Bottom