• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Chad-

Slackerator
I hope so because my Sturm avatar rocked out. I had a guy add me to his buddy list based solely on me having Sturm as my avatar.

Chad-Have you gotten to charge your DS and play Advance Wars yet?

Haha I want to..I've been too busy playing Smash and working.

I gotta find the secret strategy against the Blackboat invasions...THERE MUST BE A WAY!

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
The Black Boat invasion was a one time deal I think. It was a last effort to keep you from overrunning my base. HAHA

Nite

Smash Champion
I'm in school right now guys, this kinda sucks. It ain't too bad though. I want to play smash later.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I'm in school right now guys, this kinda sucks. It ain't too bad though. I want to play smash later.
I signed in at school once...but I forgot to log out and couldnt get on at home. Then I got to school the next day and I wasn't logged in. That was way back before INN had happened.

SB4020

Smash Apprentice
I might try to make this bi-weekly. I don't ever consider myself mindgaming somebody, I jus basically try to predict what they will do.

Nite

Smash Champion
You should come man. The more people coming to the biweeklies, the better they are.

Mindgames are fun. I wonder when they are going to fix our custom avatars. I am probably going to buy a new account sometime to get a new avatar.

Nite

Smash Champion
Well, I can't reselect mine because I don't have a premium account right now. I'm pretty sure that I can't. The avatar just stayed from when I had one.

P.S. The quick reply and the edit commands are awesome now. You don't have to load any screens. Woot for dial-up.

SB4020

Smash Apprentice
Lol, I've been gettin better at predicting that lil move now IHSB. I just keep thinking that your gonna do somethin else for some reason.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I am probably going to buy a new account sometime to get a new avatar.
You see how much they cost now? I was going to get a new one so I could switch avatars but O_O. Ill have to save some money first.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
There's a new guy that's coming to Little Rock next week from Chicago named "Black Luigi". He's got a lot of posts and he's from Chicago, so I hope he's pretty good.

And don't worry Zane, I told him ALL about INNsomnia and the bi-weeklies.

There's also a decent chance that I won't be going to this bi-weekly... My sister needs a lot of help with moving and watching her kids this weekend, and I'll probobly be staying with her Saturday night to help.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Moogle. You shoule come to the biweekly. I can get someone to money match you in SSB64. HAHAHAHA Sounds pretty good right?

Nite

Smash Champion
Moogle, if you come to the biweekly, you get to hang out and play with Nite. I heard that he is pretty rare these days since school started. If you come, then that is guaranteed.

I want to play my crew! =( School has got to be the gayest thing ever created.

Lance, if you ever want to get some doubles training with sheik, let me know.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
If you come Moogle I can play you in Smash64. I need to train before I get my adapter to play online. Then theres food for the hungry.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Yay. Another person to beat me.

Anyone want to smash this weekend? (My house.)

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Black Luigi...? hmm... Sounds like someone wants to be me now that im gone...

Handorin

Smash Hero
I might be able to play you this weekend Handorin, I could probably play Friday night around 7.
k. just let me know. I might have some other friends over for other reasons, but they play smash too so it's all good.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
@Nite - You coming to the bi-weekly right? You'd better! lol. I seriously want to have more friendly matches with you because I hardly ever get to smash against you and I would like to practice with you.

@Smashterlink - You need to come too, you know I love vs. your link, I always enjoy our matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom