• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeTwo

Smash Cadet
so I'm not coming anymore on account of my mom being a *****.

Also, apparently I'm being sent back to CBHS.

Whoopity ****in' doo.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
@Nite- Thanks man you're a savior. I couldn't care less if it was another 2 hours from pizza inn, I just don't want to drive at 7 A.M. and without sleep lol.

@lvl9 - Just cause you fantasize about men sleeping together doesn't mean you have to be rude :)

On a side note (I like side notes.) I will be bringing quite a bit of quarters so if anyone needs some change for dollars to enter our quarter matches I will have some.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master

Whoopity ****in' doo.
Dammit, that sucks. I'll come visit you on Monday during lunch if you tell me when you have it (I'm coming up during my break to mess with teachers). Can Poon still come, and, if so, does he need a ride?

-Chad-

Slackerator

Whoopity ****in' doo.
Nooo that's freaking gay!...

On a side note (I like side notes.) I will be bringing quite a bit of quarters so if anyone needs some change for dollars to enter our quarter matches I will have some.
I got a 10$ roll of quarters today :chuckle: so I'll have change as well.

nikePK

Smash Journeyman
hey zane, you wanted some OOS input, so here is a little bit.

I know it won't apply to most anyone cept for myself, but that late in Dec. I won't be able to take off of work because its the whole holiday busy season. The 16th I def. won't be able to make it.

I know that it doesn't snow a whole lot in the midwest or whatever region we consider memphis to be in, but if its done in say... early november.... I think there will be a less chance of a heavier snow, which we know would stop a lot of people from going. (plus i'd be able to take off in early november ^_^)

Also, someone mentioned the family thing... that could be a factor too, but its still a good week &2 days before christmas, but I do think that hannukah starts the 16h... i could be wrong though.

Just my 2 cents.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Well apparently my parents decided to cash in all the rolls of quarters that we had so now I don't have a whole lot of quarters (like 2$ worth.) I was going to be bringing about 10$ but I won't be able to now :(

Nite

Smash Champion
I hope that I can get back into melee fast. All that smash 64 yesterday killed my melee game. Looking forward to the biweekly, but I hope I won't be tired because I had to get on schedule for school.

TheSaberGuy- Oh yea, you don't mind smoke do you? My parents smoke, so if you crash here after the biweekly I wanted to let you know that.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Man I got in a late Graduation card thursday so I got $75 out of nowhere so I had about $95 dollars with what I had but spent a bit. But when I got it cashed I got $5 in quaters so I've got a good amount for quater matches/melees. I love money from nowhere.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I think there will be a less chance of a heavier snow, which we know would stop a lot of people from going.
It maybe snows once a year in Memphis area, around Jan-Feb. Other areas I could understand.

and isnt Thanksgiving in November?

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Chad-Do you want me to bring back your cooler/rollie/suitcase thing that we've had since FC?

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Good stuff Nike...

So what do you guys think... move it to late weekend in Nov, or push it after Xmas (mid jan)?
---------------------------

Speaking of N64, bring a controller for "surprise" side-fun action

TakeTwo

Smash Cadet
Good stuff Nike...

So what do you guys think... move it to late weekend in Nov, or push it after Xmas (mid jan)?
I vote mid Jan, because if we do it November, there's a chance some people will have been on extended vacations to see family/friends over Thanksgiving. I know people who take 2 weeks for that stuff.

Also, if we did it in January, we have Martin Luther King Jr. weekend so even with well over 100 people, everyone would still have time to rest and get home before work/school resumed.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
After christmas is best. If we keep them so close together it'll be like...

1- "oh, there's INNV coming up!"

2- "I don't know man, let's catch INNVI the month after that."

Maybe not exactly like that but I think you guys get the point. Don't want to turn the hype of INN into "just another INN."

I wanna play smash 64 tonight.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
I like the idea of after INN V happening after Christmas. It will be the first big tournament of 2007!!! What a way to start off the year. And people will be getting the Wii. INN V could see SSBM being played on the Wii. AWESOME!!!!!

As for the Biweekly, I wont be there tonight. I want to, but I kinda promised my dad I would do something else with him. Lance said to drug him. HAHAHA But no. I wont be at the next one either because I will be out of town. I will definately be at the ones after that though. Hope everyone doesnt surpass me since I will be missing out.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
@Nite - Smoke doesn't bother me a bit.

What a fun day, I have a halo2 2v2 tournament at 6 oclock and then INNsomnia at midnight, it's gaming day for me :)

On a side note, I found 5$ in quarters around my house woot. See you guys at INN tonight!

-Chad-

Slackerator
Chad-Do you want me to bring back your cooler/rollie/suitcase thing that we've had since FC?
Yeah that'd be cool haha. I forgot about it since then :laugh:

Oh.

I'm coming tonight.

:grin:
Woo!

As for the Biweekly, I wont be there tonight. I want to, but I kinda promised my dad I would do something else with him. Lance said to drug him. HAHAHA But no. I wont be at the next one either because I will be out of town. I will definately be at the ones after that though. Hope everyone doesnt surpass me since I will be missing out.
Aw..that sucks! =/ a whole month with no SmashterLink makes me sad.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Aw..that sucks! =/ a whole month with no SmashterLink makes me sad.
Yeah. A whole month without seeing chad in his pikachu hate makes me sad. ;__;

I just found out though that the week I am out of town, I will be coming home Saturday morning. So if I am not too tired, I might just make the next biweekly. We'll just have to see.

Myztek

Smash Ace
who won ? :O :O :O

I guess everyone is still passed out and sleeping, while I have still not slept v_v.

Anyway, this is how it went

Singles:
1. Nite
2. Lance
3. Fizz

I'm not sure passed that, and I'm slightly unsure on the Fizz placement, it may have been Moogle instead of Fizz.

Teams:
Lance & Nite (Shake n bake chicken and dressing)
Myztek & Chad (Ess Ess t3h nado)
Moogle & Coach

Once again, I'm unsure on the third place of that.

That's all I know.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Sorry I didn't make it.

I finally got back to my house just now. I spent the night helping my sister move and couldn't make it to the tourny... I got your call Lance, but I was sleeping at the time.

I haven't been to WM in about a month now, and I'm pretty sad about it. I'm going to the next bi-weekly no matter what.

I've been talking to one of my friends in Sherwood, and he said he might go to the next bi-weekly with me and bring a few friends. The Black Luigi guy may be coming with me also.

Grats Nite!

I wanna Smash with good people...

Handorin

Smash Hero
I demand Friday/Saturday biweeklys, even though I have to go to football games now. XD

and I need a new INN sig.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I guess everyone is still passed out and sleeping, while I have still not slept v_v.

Anyway, this is how it went

Singles:
1. Nite
2. Lance
3. Fizz

I'm not sure passed that, and I'm slightly unsure on the Fizz placement, it may have been Moogle instead of Fizz.

Teams:
Lance & Nite (Shake n bake chicken and dressing)
Myztek & Chad (Ess Ess t3h nado)
Moogle & Coach

Once again, I'm unsure on the third place of that.

That's all I know.
Moogle got third and I got fourth.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Sucks I missed it. I heard moogle was there. Cant believe Moogle shows up when I cant be there. ::Begs Moogle to come to the next one:: Even though it is unsure if I can be at the next one or not. I am going to try my best to though.

Congrats Nite, Lance, and Fizz on rep'n the Run7 so well. ^____~ I hope to get to play some of you guys this coming week.

I heard PoonLink was there too. Sorry if I misspelled your name. Sorry I couldnt make it this time. If you are at the next one, and I make that one, I would love to get some matches in. I heard you played my brother though.

TakeTwo

Smash Cadet
At the biweekly, someone used my memory card either to copy a save or to use in a cube that didn't have a memory card.

It's a black memory card, not gamecube standard, shaped kind of funny on the end and I think it says "nyko" on it.

If ANYONE has it, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know and I'll find a way to retrieve it, because I finally went out and bought my own copy of smash and now I want to practice so I can four stock nite.

TakeTwo

Smash Cadet
editing is either broken on the forums or broke non my computer, sorry for the double post.

It looks like this except the cube is grey/whitish not yellow:

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Fun times last night, it was my first time coming to the INN but it wont be my last. Also Thank you Moogle for the ride and Thank You for the place to crash at (moogle's friend). Hopefully next time i come back i'll be better.

coach

Smash Apprentice
Thanks so much again fizz and good to see everyone again. Also, Nitemare stop blaming god it isnt his fault. :p

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Also, Nitemare stop blaming god it isnt his fault. :p
Yeah, Nite, stop blaming me for your mistakes.

*edit update*
Here is an updated banner for the Bi-weeklies. It is just an editted version of the first banner but I have an idea for a few other banners so you guys will have a choice later if you want.

Nite

Smash Champion
Nitemare stop blaming god it isnt his fault. :p
That was probably the most awkward conversation that I have ever had. I get kinda out of it at 4 in the morning when normally, I have to wake up at 5 for school. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom