• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V: Memphis, TN: March 30-31 Live Updates Online! See 1st post for details

chaddd

Smash Lord
Ganon angry. Ganon SMASH!

Ganon ditto money match? COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON. Anyone?

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
where are you moving Fizz? it won't be the same without you dude.
Moving to Jonesboro, Arkansas. It's all good, I'll hopefully see you at the first day of INNV.

Random non-INNV message for Nite: Kara RD'ing is like, impossible on the pad. x__x

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
(this is for everyone, btw...) 7 on friday is going to be approx last call for doubles! I'd like to have them started by 7:30.

If this is going to be close for you (if you're participating in doubles) PLEASE give me a call so I can find out how close you are and if we can delay it a few minutes (or just kind of skip around your match) until you show up. If I do not get a call I will assume everyone that is interested will already be there. My number is in the first post.

Also, anyone else that is flying that needs a shuttle to the hotel, please contact me. I still only have 1 person confirmed with arrival time, etc.

Nite

Smash Champion
Nite told me to come to the doubles though, and I can't refuse little honey bunny Nite.
=)

Haha, a couple things with Akuma are almost impossible on pad. It's crazy. That's why I need a stick.

Btw- Happy Birthday to me.......and Foxx.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I might make a standing money match offer to any Fox/Falco that thinks they can beat a poor little Jigglypuff on the neutral stages.

Hmmmmm...

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
=)

Haha, a couple things with Akuma are almost impossible on pad. It's crazy. That's why I need a stick.

Btw- Happy Birthday to me.......and Foxx.
I tried calling you to wish you a Happy Birthday, but you didn't pick up!! Happy Birthday Brandon!! <3 Oh yea, are you still getting a custom made stick? I think I'm going to get mine soon.

Nite

Smash Champion
Thanks guys.

Fizz- I didn't answer because I was out. I went to get ice cream and a haircut. I'm cut my PC hair. I'm powerless! Haha. Depending on how much money I have, I'll still get a stick. But yea, that arcade would be fun to go to. It's like 45 minutes away from me though.

Keta- illegal drugs?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
one more request for a teammate!! this is what i getfor not knowing im coming til 4 days before :pP

Tink

Smash Hero
big c needs a partner <_<

edit: man, me and big c have had CRAZY random tournaments, where we actually go deep into the rules. for instance, you can have 1 reset for the set. where if you dont like the character, you can get a chance to swtich it. but only once.

also, we had some kinda rule, where you could either 1)have the person that loses choose to make his opponet go random again and stay character, but has to go random stage, or 2) you can have both people go random again and pick the stage or 3) you can go random yourself, make your opponent stay, then go random stage.

we had alot of different rules like that, was always fun.

Thief

Smash Journeyman
I know this is bad timing, but is there anymore housing? I'm looking at bringing one with me, and also I know Moogle didn't have housing last time I talked to him, but I don't know how many people he is bringing. If anyone could get back to me about it that'd be great and I'd appreciate it.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I know this is bad timing, but is there anymore housing? I'm looking at bringing one with me, and also I know Moogle didn't have housing last time I talked to him, but I don't know how many people he is bringing. If anyone could get back to me about it that'd be great and I'd appreciate it.
Moogle asked my in the BW thread. Since last I heard Shiz and them wernt at my house anymore cause their mom was coming, so I told Moogle that he and whomever he brought could stay at my house.

Shiz and Co.- If you still want to go to my house, I'll still take you. The more the merrier.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol thanks for the offer Handorin. But since my mom is coming, I'll just join her at the hotel. I know I'm gonna be dead tired after doubles cause its going to last probably to early in the morning.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
hey i know not many people know me, but i am one of the players from the nebraska crew that is coming... anyways my partner has just informed me that he can't go... i have a decent falco and falcon.... if there is anyone that is looking for a teammate, just let me know in this thread before like noon tomorrow.... if i dont see anyone post i guess il try my luck looking for someone at the tourney.... tourney should be crunk!!!

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
This sounds a lot of fun. Too bad I can't make it anymore. Have fun and good luck guys (even though luck doesn't exist). Anyways, Good ____ guys.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Call the hotels for reservations. No one mentioned to me when I was asking to get rates except K'prime who has been officially hooked up.

The pizza place is open for housing, bring a sleeping bag, pillow, whatever. First come first serve as far as spots go. Those of you who have been to previous INNsomnias know it's pretty easy to pass out up there ;)

Um. What else... OH! Tink! Those random matches you're talking about.... We'll be having a few like that. That's how I plan on killing time from 2 - 7. Sorry you have to miss it all :(

I'm thinking about low tier singles and maybe doubles, a random tourney (best 2 of 3 - both chars and stages are random for every match), and then a toss up between item tourney (standard tourney rules outside of that), and a FFA coin match = HAHA

Top Bottom