• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interior BC Canada (AKA Thompson/Okanagan/Kootenay/Rockies/Other) Thread

Tim_Dalton

Smash Cadet
yakypoo stop harassing the okanagan thread, but ill see you tonight <3.

jamesy you put me as retired, how dare you. in van people assume i rep the island but i say hellll nooo the okanagan son... its just nobody knows where it is :S

ill be back in the oka december 20th -31st, couple smashfests in that time plz. im looking at dyna, jugfingers, saki, liberate, and all the other kickass okanagan smashers. <3

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Hall Of Fame Tier (moved away or retired)
you just moved so you could rep all of us in Van.
<3
You're still Okanagan's #1
We'll make them know where the okanagan is by early Jan then, those nerds!
=D

OMG you're back Dec 20-31 yay!
I'll line something up with the others for like every day in that time except maybe Xmas day/eve lol
Couple my place for sure, maybe 1 at xzone, couple at jugiez hopefully. I'll let them know right away <3

Ebby56

Smash Cadet
So apparently I'm listed on here as Fazha, but I had forgotten that I made this old account waaaaaaaay back when so I could use the friend finder. Oh, and apparently we found out eariler this week who my mains were. Go figure.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Get out of here, this isn't about you. This thread has nothing to do with you. Noob! Go lurn to upsmash!
lol
<3 <3 <3

Seriously though, that's a different Vic, not the one known as CAST4 hostiez Victra Red Deer Rapesauce awesomeness Vic.

How's the thread doing? Getting dominated by this one yet? =D

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Anthony is retired from SSB?

Yayuhz for tim!
Yeah, he just plays Brawl now cause that's all his friends play etc.

I'm disappointed, Dynie, my Gannondorf and Mindgames are TOP TIER :p
lol that was fun. I still don't know how good you are cause we never really 1v1'd in a serious manner and I never saw you play Alex 1v1 at all. I haven't even seen your Snake outside of 2v2 and 3v1s lol.

Next week I'll get you on the Brawl PR thingy though. Gotta play more singles though. Against everyone too.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I'm looking at Febuary cause the Counter Strike guys want to have their big tourney at the venue in May.

Don't know when though, just throwing details around with people right now.

Ebby56

Smash Cadet
Uhh James, I was wondering, why doesn't Westbank/West Kelowna have its own subgroup? (Since I am technically not part of Kelowna.)

I'm hopefully getting a Wii and Brawl sometime in the next month, as well as a license, so this means that I can facilitate gaming for anyone else who has a hard time getting into Kelowna.

By the way, James, I can't wait to have you rip through my Fox. Should be good times. 3D is no longer fun for me, who do you reccomend I drop him for?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm also getting something lined up at the xzone for regular tourneys instead of randomly when I feel like it. Though I'll need a bunch of people for the dates I'm not there so someone can run it.

Also, I'll have a TCfest before MOST3 so you'll get at least a little smash in.

It's alright if you're Fazha and Ebby. Sess is Absolute_Zero for some f'd up reason lol

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
sure I'll change it after Sat

well 3 set ups should be ok. Donno what's happening yet...

ComradeCanada wtf is going on this weekend?!?!

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I don't blame you guys, middle of no where not much else to do other then get drunk and high lol.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
yes you did. I will update.

I also want to start a mini panel so it's not just me changing my mind, even when people have been telling me what to do a lot anyway. Others need a say in this.

ggs all

lol @ no ssb for me. Barlw was too good.

Ebby56

Smash Cadet
Yeah like, 20-something losses by 1 stock and 70-100%. I need to learn spiking better.

EDIT: As far as the panel goes, just go by a majority-rules voting system within the top and super tiers. You and Kosk would get 3 votes, and the people in top would get 1. Players can only vote if they know the player well enough.

Top Bottom