• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"IT'S UP TIEM!" The Dayton, OH social, strategical, and sometimes empty thread

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Don't act like you haven't tapped that! You'd be hard pressed finding someone unfamiliar with the geography of Brandon's mom.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Guile's theme, does not infact, go with standing at the line of the Job Center

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
It also doesn't go with SHUT UP!

Sorry, I don't know what Guile's theme is, so that felt appropriate.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
I don't know EXACTLY what this means, but I can pretty much twist it out of proportion

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
It doesn't though.

They're in two different keys and the tempos are different and it just sounds like sloppy ear gangbang.

No one wants that in their ear.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Some fetishists out there disagree completely. Am I that fetishist? Well, I didn't think so, but I play a furry and a Marshmallow, instead of the girl in the skimpy suit or the ****** bat so what do I know?

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Has anyone been to School is in Session's thread. Expected attendance 100+, meaning acual attendance should be at least 75-85 people. Everybody's gonna be there; hope I can crack the top 10.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Trying to get there myself if I can get a ride. I feel like I've gotten so much better in the last few weeks for no good reason.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hey btw guys, Scribz and Banhammer aleady know, but I'll be in dayton Friday and Sunday, along with Links24 and possibly Blue Rogue.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Same for me, I don't wanna but I do wanna take programming. And now it's time for a random message.

GETTIN MILK GETTIN MILK GETTIN MILK GETTIN MILK GETTIN SENTIMENTAL ON UR BROTHRRR

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
I hear you guys might be housing Neoh tomorrow? I hope there's a smashfest in the works.:)
What time are you leaving Saturday?
Oh, no one's going anywhere Saturday. We all decided we're too good and we're going to make a suicide pact tomorrow evening. You're welcome to join.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well, I'm already here, but the rest of NEOH is getting here at 4-5 AM so yeah...

No clue when we leave though.

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
Oh, no one's going anywhere Saturday. We all decided we're too good and we're going to make a suicide pact tomorrow evening. You're welcome to join.
HAHA.... I wish i was by myself so i could laugh at that....:] ALSO; I'm at sinclair RIGHT NOW which means that about 12:30 or 12:45ish i will be in building 8. With smash... :]

Top Bottom