• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IU Brawl Club Presents: Bloomington Holy House of Smash! July 18th BRAWL AND MELEEEEE

ice-

Smash Journeyman
I don't know, PEEF called him out on being trash at both games, and he admits to being trash at melee.

So I feel like it should be bo7 Brawl MM.

No Johns

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I agree with Ice, haha. We all already know Peef would thrash VaMP in melee (he already did, haha), but since Peef called him out on brawl, I'd like to see a money match between them ;)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Ill mm vamp $20 in that garbage game called brawl. :) i'll show him just why the game is so gay.
Oh hell yeah. Vamp is about to lose 40 dollars so fast.

Best of 7 is totally absurd BTW. I don't need to waste that much time. But since its 20 bucks I will do best of 5.

Oh hell yeah. Vamp is about to lose 40 dollars so fast.

Best of 7 is totally absurd BTW. I don't need to waste that much time. But since its 20 bucks I will do best of 5.
wow still going on about this? LOL nuff said

you aint good enough fro brawl peef ;)

Hey, I remember you. Weren't you that noob that was so annoying the Brawl community kicked you back to Melee? Man, that sure must have been embarassing for you. You kept turning your music in your giant ugly SUV up as loud as you could trying to get my attention and I had to pretend I didn't know you existed.

No offense haha

Uh, IDK what ur reading, but its a challenge to a $20 MM in Brawl. Best of 5.
***** please, 1) you aint even worth the time to play in brawl, 2) the ONLY reason you were even half *** in brawl was because you could only use 1 character and you STILL got smashed, please your skills arent even worth a $1 MM and that would be an easy $1 anyway. son what in the world makes you think if you couldnt even stick to brawl for a year, you obviously lack the skills and technique for melee. you talk about the months it takes to learn "melee techs" dude i walked into my basement when i first learned of a few techs and bam had them down in little to no time, if it takes you THAT LONG to learn anything at a game you obviously unskilled at it and you suck at it, so please $20? **** son you got nothing, you can only play as top tier characters cuz you lack the skill that other characters require

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
***** please, 1) you aint even worth the time to play in brawl, 2) the ONLY reason you were even half *** in brawl was because you could only use 1 character and you STILL got smashed, please your skills arent even worth a $1 MM and that would be an easy $1 anyway. son what in the world makes you think if you couldnt even stick to brawl for a year, you obviously lack the skills and technique for melee. you talk about the months it takes to learn "melee techs" dude i walked into my basement when i first learned of a few techs and bam had them down in little to no time, if it takes you THAT LONG to learn anything at a game you obviously unskilled at it and you suck at it, so please $20? **** son you got nothing, you can only play as top tier characters cuz you lack the skill that other characters require

nerd rage essay to say that he's scared of the money match if you ask me.
a simple no would have been fine.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
You grabbed me twice and hit me with 1 downsmash in a 4 stock match. I zero to deathed you 3 times. In melee you cannot do anything, as proven by your halarious performance against a beginning melee player like myself. Haha, I like how you act like you do anything hard. You couldn't even SHIELDGRAB in melee because you didn't know what SHIELD STUN is! haha! you kept pulling up your lightshield! lolll

Moral of the story: Either keep your mouth shut and stop flaming me, or continue, and play me in a $20 MM melee or brawl, I don't care.

Can someone else tell him to MM me instead of being some flaming joke that can't back up his own words?

You grabbed me twice and hit me with 1 downsmash in a 4 stock match. I zero to deathed you 3 times. In melee you cannot do anything, as proven by your halarious performance against a beginning melee player like myself. Haha, I like how you act like you do anything hard. You couldn't even SHIELDGRAB in melee because you didn't know what SHIELD STUN is! haha! you kept pulling up your lightshield! lolll

Moral of the story: Either keep your mouth shut and stop flaming me, or continue, and play me in a $20 MM melee or brawl, I don't care.

Can someone else tell him to MM me instead of being some flaming joke that can't back up his own words?
your a disgrace to a whole community, your the real joke honestly

ps: thanks for quoting me, achieved that goal a whole hell of alot easier than i thought i woulda

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Rap Battle
PEEF is my name, smash is my game,
my rap is so vicious it cannot be tamed,

I come from the streets, if you count my long driveway,
But I'm actually rich, on a serta mattress I lay.

Ice is a dude, that plays alot of Sheik,
He hits me with Fair and I can do nothing but shreik,

When Ice faces my Falcon, with his dirty marth,
I hit him with so many knees that poor boys finna barf

Vamp has long hair, with it I could weave a cot,
Watch out for his increased Aura (he talks about it alot).

LoZ's actual name is Isai, although that's not how you spell it,
He plays DeDeDe, and will crush yo azz wit his mallet.

Composer wears a hat, so flashy and fly,
Like vamp I couldn't tell if he was a girl or guy (jk compizzer)

Onto Overswarm, he shoots lazers and camps,
Apparently he doesn't like my 6000 watt amps.

Lemondude829 is jank as hell,
He knows I wasn't thrown into that bush, I merely fell

Concluding my part rap, part relations patch,
I challenge all above scrubs to a money match.

=PPP

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
it would still seem that this flaming donut character needs to accept a moneymatch.
peef, i'll throw you in a bush, just so you can remember your first time :)

although im illinois, i never grew corn, i simply detassled it. AKA PULLED ITS BABY MAKIN PARTS OUT LAWLAWLAWL
flame away children.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I hate your corn.

(Since I don't trust how well the internet gives off inflection this was intentionally a poor attempt at flaming, not a legitimate insult.)

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Shouldn't you want to make easy money? Lol "you aint even worth the time" is like the biggest nub john ever. I can trace that **** all the way back to starcraft lol.... "u aint even worth playing" simply because they were afraid to get rolled lol.

Top Bottom