• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IU Brawl Club Presents: Bloomington Holy House of Smash! July 18th BRAWL AND MELEEEEE

ice-

Smash Journeyman
Yea, I'm already teaming with Kutche for this...I think.

You little prostitute...I'll think about it.

Dude, that sucks, but those are still the best type of johns to have.

Accepted...but what's a chair MM????

Vanilla Ice lol

Best of 3, loser doesn't get a chair for the MM

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Tomorrow as in today? I think we're practicing at Th3 Composer's place this evening. I'll try and keep you informed as best as I can...Which isn't very well.

And I ACCEPT your chair match! Be ready to be chairless, sir.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Speaking of what Jek said, if anyone's going to be in Bloomington tonight and wants to get in some warm up games, we'll be playing at my dad's house from 6 to probably forever.

You should definitely call LoZ's number on the front page if you're in town and need directions.

Otherwise, HYPEHYPEHYPEHOPEYJOPEHOPYEHYPOEHOPYEHYPERBEAM.

ice-

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of what Jek said, if anyone's going to be in Bloomington tonight and wants to get in some warm up games, we'll be playing at my dad's house from 6 to probably forever.

You should definitely call LoZ's number on the front page if you're in town and need directions.

Otherwise, HYPEHYPEHYPEHOPEYJOPEHOPYEHYPOEHOPYEHYPERBEAM.
I'll be calling, after I clean the **** out of my apartment.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I like how instead of actually hyping a tournament, people feel like they should say the word hype a whole lot.

This is hype:
I'm gonna roll my atheist azz into this holy house, and bring it down with my raging falco. I will have by far the loudest controller, I'm gonna be l-cancelling all my moves so freshlike, and I will take MM's vs any player and any character against my choice of Falco or Falcon. I will be pressing SO many more buttons than everyone else its gonna pucker your brainnn. Neutrals only, 1 stage ban. ANYONE who thinks they can take my money can give it a shot.

(all previous statements exclude TerryJekmaster)

Speaking of Jekyll...Can Biz and I come by and stay the night tonight? Sorry it's so last minute, but if you don't answer we are probably gonna go there anyway and hope for the best...If anyone else in Bloomington wants to house us please call 812-454-2000.

ice-

Smash Journeyman
I like how instead of actually hyping a tournament, people feel like they should say the word hype a whole lot.

This is hype:
I'm gonna roll my atheist azz into this holy house, and bring it down with my raging falco. I will have by far the loudest controller, I'm gonna be l-cancelling all my moves so freshlike, and I will take MM's vs any player and any character against my choice of Falco or Falcon. I will be pressing SO many more buttons than everyone else its gonna pucker your brainnn. Neutrals only, 1 stage ban. ANYONE who thinks they can take my money can give it a shot.

(all previous statements exclude TerryJekmaster)

Speaking of Jekyll...Can Biz and I come by and stay the night tonight? Sorry it's so last minute, but if you don't answer we are probably gonna go there anyway and hope for the best...If anyone else in Bloomington wants to house us please call 812-454-2000.

Man I am going to shiek all over your technical play

viperboy_74

Smash Master
so i just got word of this, i MAY show up

so lets get people to pack their cars with melee entrants!

im gonna call peef to find out attendance tomorrow before we leave, if theres a good 15ish + people, well, then i'll be seeing ya'll tomorrow.

is it even fair if i come? :D

Jekyll

Smash Ace
From what I can remember:

Brawl Doubles:
1. Hilt + Crash
2. Tommy + Grim
3. E13k + Jekyll
4. Loz + Th3 Composer

Brawl Singles:
1. Hilt?
2. Crash?
3. Jekyll
4. Viperboy

Melee Singles:
1. ViperBoy
2. Lemon
3. Jekyll
4. Ice-?

Count

Smash Champion
I wish I could've gone to this.

You all suck for letting hilt and crash walk all over us.

ESPECIALLY in teams. /kills all of you.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I have bested the level 9 pikachu.

But I think Calic took one of my wiimotes... D:

JUSTICE EDIT: You are not old enough to even have kids but I hear the word "son" a lot.

A LOT.

LoZ12001

Smash Journeyman
im missing my copy of melee, hopefully its at composers but if you think you have an extra copy it might be mine

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
pretty sure peef picked up son from me, and i have kids :)

reminds me of a story.... this one time peef got beat up by this big muscly dude and his girlfriend. then the muscly dude threw him in a bush. end of story.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
i seriously lol'd :laugh:
If you were there you wouldn't have lol'd. You wouldve QQ'ed. Everyone was drunk except me because vboy was out of any and all liquour, and this guys girlfriend started like...telling me to grab her **** and stuff and i wasnt about to, but the guy was like...telling me I had to, so I just ignored him but then he got mad and started chasing me and grabbed me and threw me in a bush. It was a hard bush and the scars are still clearly evident.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I gave them a ring last minute and told them to come take my monies.

ice-

Smash Journeyman
brawlawlawlawl

haha fun times, though i obviously hadn't played brawl in like a year

oh, and i can't wait to win smym.

List of people who have said they are going to win:

Drephen
Dope
Tink
Viperboy
Trail
Kels

Something has to give xD

Anyway nice to meet you Viperboy, and everyone else.

rofl at that story, then I rofl'ed again when it was true xD

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
luigi's mansion is a janky *** stage.

ps. and peef, telling someone that they wont laugh at something hilarious? cmon now.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
luigi's mansion is a janky *** stage.

ps. and peef, telling someone that they wont laugh at something hilarious? cmon now.
Lemon...we need to team at some tournament in like 4-6 months. How does that sound to you.

Top Bottom