• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IU Brawl Club Presents: Bloomington Holy House of Smash! July 18th BRAWL AND MELEEEEE

LoZ12001

Smash Journeyman
:( why you gotta play me like that, im usually the only d3 there and im mediocre at best

fine if we take corneria we put in green greens

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Wait, count isn't coming?

=(

Avarice it'll probably be me, crash, tactical, calic, and excel, since we're the usual five. Two more may come with us but i'm not sure who.

Also, for corneria, i'm just gonna say once more that my character is broken as **** there :x So even though I really do wanna play on the stage, it'd be in your best interest to not have it on the stage list >.> And Olimar isn't the only one broken there. There's several several others. That's the problem with janky stages lol

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
Yeah, did you notice Sloth1? Zozefup just counterpicked Corneria and went Game and Watch, and even though he lost it was really really gay.

I'll probably just be gay if anyone CPs me to green greens or corneria and pick D3, but eh...really neither should be on IMO, because they heavily favor certain characters. RC is pretty managable against MK and Kirby, it's just a third of the stage that's bad.

Count

Smash Champion
Hilt how dare you say Louisville getting top two if you had thought I was coming!

LoZ didn't mean to call you out just my opinion.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Thanks for your support there.

I dunno how I feel about the ultrabanning of Corneria... I'm going to have to talk to the other Bloomington guys about it but I guess I'm willing to try it.

LoZ12001

Smash Journeyman
i know count i was just messing, but i do see why its bad especially when i saw what ren did on that wall :O

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
You leave Green Greens out of this Green Greens is a Saint.

The only reason I've been leaving Green Greens on the ban list is so people wouldn't talk about it. >.>

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Alright guys, but I'm the luckiest sum***** on the world in green greens. That stage loves me so much I do backthrow and get a stagespike from a falling block 50% of the time. Plus the blast zones are so close I can kill at like 70%. :D

ice-

Smash Journeyman
Alright i am coming to this, for sure.

Prob just going to play melee.

Xeroxen, all of this talk from you everywhere I go on the boards you better actually do something good.

No johns

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
gtfo peefler.

By the way, I haven't mentioned it a lot, but we probably need some set-ups.
I figured people would bring them but since there's no incentive with no Venue Fees I'm just going to ask very nicely.
Please bring Wiis and Barwls and TVs please!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
all that is needed is 1 memory card. you can just put them in the other ones, load it, and take it out.

=]

Ill bring it.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHAHA!

I find this wildly funny and I think any other Melee player would as well, lol.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I wonder what my APM is with just L and R.

My parents would freak about me taking a set-up. I might, might be able to bring a Wii and Brawl and Melee, but definitely not a TV.

Also, does anybody have recording equipment? I don't have any matches up of me, in either Brawl and Melee, and I'd really like some in both so the Diddy boards and Fox/Falco boards can critique me.

Tier Crew MM (or friendly if I don't have a dollar/my brother doesn't want me "gambling") in Brawl is still up, btw. Someone take the challenge.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Tell him if he considers MMs gambling then the whole ****ing tourney is considered gambling. That's what I told the retarted ppl who host tourneys at my school, and they didn't say **** to me after that.

Also, why is that so funny? <---- Is oblivious to melee stuff.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I wonder what my APM is with just L and R.

My parents would freak about me taking a set-up. I might, might be able to bring a Wii and Brawl and Melee, but definitely not a TV.

Also, does anybody have recording equipment? I don't have any matches up of me, in either Brawl and Melee, and I'd really like some in both so the Diddy boards and Fox/Falco boards can critique me.

Tier Crew MM (or friendly if I don't have a dollar/my brother doesn't want me "gambling") in Brawl is still up, btw. Someone take the challenge.
Wiggins and I have recording equipment. We can do some matches and put them on the boards for critique. I'll hit u with my Falco/Falcon/Fox =]

Xero, the reason is because we L-cancel, wavedash, and tech constantly. We probably press the "shield button" 10 times more than you do.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Xero, the reason is because we L-cancel, wavedash, and tech constantly. We probably press the "shield button" 10 times more than you do.
It's still not funny. I have ****ed up nerves that hurt like hell after doing something for an extended period of time -_-' hell 1 hour of melee would probably **** my hand up.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I have a VCR, if anyone here remembers what THOSE pieces of work are.
Actually I'm bringing it anyway since I need it to run the Wii chords to one of the TVs I'm bringing.

So bring tapes or those chords that plug your VCR into your computer!
I'll only be recording Captain Falcon dittos though. On Big Blue.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
<-----I'm accepting (virtually) all MMs that are less than $1.00 in value.

Avarice, I'll do your tier crew MM for $1. But be warned, you are probably going to destroy me.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Jekyll is brawl kid rusty.

Jek you have a team for the Brawl portion of this? I'm assuming you do, but if you don't we could be team "I play Melee but win this game anyway"

Count

Smash Champion
You can't really get that rusty at brawl if you've playing melee as long as your reading skills are sharp.

If you guys team I could see you getting top 3, jekyll is a beast in teams and peef is mk sooooo...yeah

PEEF!

Smash Hero
You can't really get that rusty at brawl if you've playing melee as long as your reading skills are sharp.

If you guys team I could see you getting top 3, jekyll is a beast in teams and peef is mk sooooo...yeah
I was always as good as Jekyll in brawl. Its not just the MK =P

Haha, I'm a little bit excited already.

PS: KB SHOULD be bringing our brand new dazzle video recorder, and I'm sure we will record Melee Singles and perhaps doubles for you if you'd like. I will man the commentary with...whoever wants to commentate with me and we will make it interesting.

ylbassist16

Smash Rookie
Gah, wish I could come to this! But no money and hopefully getting a job by that date lol. Anyways hope this one turns out good and even though I can't make it.. HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Peef said:
Do you have a partner?
Yea, I'm already teaming with Kutche for this...I think.

Th3 Composer said:
I'll hug you for moneys
You little prostitute...I'll think about it.

AvaricePanda said:
I've got overprotective African parent johns
Dude, that sucks, but those are still the best type of johns to have.

Vanilla Ice- said:
Accepted...but what's a chair MM????

Top Bottom