• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JAB 3 - The Gentleman Edition - W. Lafayette, IN **CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE **

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
im entering teams solo, **** lvl 9 paintraindorfs.

i would imagine the viperchild and I need housing, preferably DRANK AND SMOKE friendly.

Tink

Smash Hero
by this time, i may be smoke friendly again, so georgeeee hook a brother uppp with housing too!

Tink

Smash Hero
alrady teamin with kels for this =(....i ditched him last jab, so hes making me team with him heh.

_kSo_

Smash Master
I never like MKII, GG, or JJ, but every tourney I went to that had them legal was still legit, and I didn't really have too much trouble with those stages. We'll discuss the corneria/MC legality though. If nobody likes said stages, then nobody will counterpick there. Problem solved. And pokemon stadium is legit. :)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I never like MKII, GG, or JJ, but every tourney I went to that had them legal was still legit, and I didn't really have too much trouble with those stages. We'll discuss the corneria/MC legality though. If nobody likes said stages, then nobody will counterpick there. Problem solved. And pokemon stadium is legit. :)
Do whatever you want with PS.

But stage strike, and the exclusion of MK2, gg, jj, mute, and corneria is the way of the future and midwest will have to keep up.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Do whatever you want with PS.

But stage strike, and the exclusion of MK2, gg, jj, mute, and corneria is the way of the future and midwest will have to keep up.
In all honesty, I don't see a problem with our current ruleset, and personally, I don't think it's a big deal if we don't use pound 4 rules. The only reason you seem to want to change the rules is to "keep up with the times."

And zicore, sorry i missed ur facebook message. I got you for housing if you need it.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
The only reason you seem to want to change the rules is to "keep up with the times."
That is a big reason for sure. But I think it is undeniably and objectively a superior ruleset. I've said my piece on it so I'll drop it if nobody else is with me.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
the stages don't matter, i'll beat everybody on whatever stage they're most comfortable receiving the smackdown at
wayne cash battle me i'm gunna stomp you

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
LMAO MC is so rigged that quaz apologized to me after CPing there. Even the peach mains know its not a fair stage.

and corneria is the MC of fox. Its so broken.

idk, it'd rather MW stops being resistant to stage change and just tries to play fair.

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll....MC is a great stage....learn to play stages instead of jus being lazy and not wanting them on....its not jus a peach stage(though, when peaches counter me there, i DOOO pick peach for the ditto).

edit: but thats jus cause i like peach dittos -_-.

_kSo_

Smash Master
lolll....MC is a great stage....learn to play stages instead of jus being lazy and not wanting them on....its not jus a peach stage(though, when peaches counter me there, i DOOO pick peach for the ditto).

edit: but thats jus cause i like peach dittos -_-.

that's kuz you are a wayne. 0__o

ohhh man 'fro is a great teammate, plus he plays samus so thats like teams partner X 2 :laugh:

Tink

Smash Hero
man it sux, cuz everytime u post alan i gotta watch that gif for like 5 mins lolll....its 222 good!

Quaz

Smash Master
I think mute city is dumb not because its a dec peach stage but because of the **** environmental hazards. I think it should be banned IMO but w/e.

I also can't stand corneria.. but I'll just learn fox for stages like that and I should be fine.

Top Bottom