• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jbandit's Bored Tournament - #1 Bored Winner 8bit!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
thanks db. ill post it....a R.O.B. beat a Mard *le gasp* and I know how good a ROB can get...my bro just picked him up for a main and is getting really good with him.

Only 1 match completed on the first day (4 matches total have been completed). That is great. Continue your matches and just have fun.

No new matches to post for today's update.

4 more matches till round 3 can begin.

8Bitman

Smash Master
sorry for being late i had to go after the match and i never got back to reporting the match.

yes im confirming!!!

i beat db. 2-0. GGS! ^_^

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
yay that's great kirbywizard

Everything's been updated. The matches have been noted and Cubone your new characters are added to your list.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
sorry for the double post but daily update

Day 2 of of Round 2 is ending for today and another match was completed. 3 more to go and Round 3 can begin.

they are as follows:

Zero vs. HOSHI
Sato vs. Bren~
ULI vs. Mr. 2 (been noted they are planning a day)

everyone else thanks for completeing your matches and your next matches will be posted shortly though I do not wanna post now cuz it's a bit dependent on these matches.

Also everyone in the Loser's brackets. Do not worry your matches are going to be scheduled soon.

I want to end this tournament by the end of March at least. (long goal so plenty of time)

Btw HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY (im not irish I just like the day which is all about green :3)

(>^^)>
<(^^<)
<(^^)>

( |)
(--)(--)
(
)​

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
so only 3 games left to finish by tomorrow. Get em done and then the matches of Round 2 will be over. If the matches are not completed by 11:59 pm then I will have to do randomization of who wins again. I will not be home till late on Saturday so please get your matches done. Or not it really doesn't matter cuz Round 3 is starting whether people finish or not by then cuz I will not hold the tournament unless the reason is good.

Just have fun.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
okay thank you for the notification. Nightsky had already told me and I know/understand the situation.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kirbywizard I will give you another day to have a match cuz you were sick a couple of the days and you have been trying to plan this for a couple days.

Everyone else your matches have been on the brackets.

Zero vs. HOSHI. You have 20 min to complete your match. If not the win will go to HOSHI cuz Zero has not posted since he/she signed up and tried to troll xD.

Anyways tomorrow Round 3 will be up....just really tired since I just got back from a tourny from very far.

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
Thank for the Extra Day Jbandit.We couldn't get A good Time.Hopefully Tomorrow We can Finish this(Even though I'll Probably Lose)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ima post Round 3 now. Thanks everyone for making this tourny going so well for a first one. Though im sorry Zero you have been dqed in the round 2 be sure to make it to your loser's round match.

Round 3 (winners):

Mio vs. Ramen
HOSHI vs. Bren~
Aibou vs. Kupo
Bunny vs. ULI

Round 3 (losers):

Azur vs. Zero
Knubs vs. SATO
Slade vs. DVN
Pyro vs. Qbone
db. automatic advanced cuz rPSI dropped out (that's your second bye poor you xD)
Tira vs. Mr.2
LASH vs. Jimmy

Finally a Round where no one has to wait for a match....except poor db.

Everyone enjoy your matches and you have till the end of 3/26 to complete Round 3.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
okay Kirbywizard i will adjust the other post.

Edit:

I am sorry to announce a problem has arose. I need to get this settled however it will only affect 2 matches of Round 3 everyone else continue.

But to these people please refrain from doing your matches:

Zero vs. Azur
HOSHI vs. Bren~

This is only happening because the wrong person may have been moved forward but it is being figured out A.S.A.P.

Everyone else please feel free to continue and I am truly sorry to those matches that I have to postpone. You will be given extra time to complete this when it is figured out.

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
Dang it, I missed my match. Stupid grounding... *grumbles* And now I have to use my PS3 as a computer.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Tira your match is still up you go against Mr.2

He was saying he forfeited the match against Uli (I think)

So you can still brawl him.

Btw since HOSHI confirmed what Zero said. The win in fact goes to Zero and here is how it should go now. Sorry for the trouble

Zero vs. Bren~
HOSHI vs. Azur

This matches can be completed by 3/27

Have fun.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
im so sorry db. Your just lucky...or unlucky how you look at it.

rPSI dropped out so it gave you the win in the losers :/

Bunny4Eva

Smash Ace
Meh I lost to Ramen:
me :falco: < :metaknight: (He won on SV w/ 1stock)
me :dk2: < :metaknight: (He won on Japes w/ 1stock)

I hate MK x.x

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Confirming what Slasher said.

GGs! And I only went MK cause of the lag we have, I would have gone Pit if there wasn't. >_<

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
thanks for completing your match it has been noted on the brackets.

Thanks kwiz your very prompt on trying to get your matches scheduled and that's a load of my mind :laugh:

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
Lol, that was awful...
(I am, of course, referring to myself.)

I guess I should strive for the rank of Super Loser.
*Rocky Balboa training montage*

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Thank you it's been noted on the brackets.

Kwiz you can now play DB. for round 4 if you want.

Aibou

Smash Master
Aibou won 2-0. Goods games.

SD curse strikes again.
Confirmed. Very good games. Your Sonic was so fun to play. And the lag wasn't bad either...well for me anyway :/

:pit: vs :sonic: btw J, so you know who we used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom