• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

| Big D |

Smash Master
If you'r going to run it a long side brawl I'd do 1$ personally, I mean it depends on your crowd whether you have mostly melee players or brawl as an audience.

Also posting to save Brandon from an angry Jason.

Edit: Ninja'd

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Like we discussed last time, I think $2 would be the perfect amount. There's absolutely no problem with $1 though, we just want dat publicity.

NOW QUICK SAVE ME WHILE YOU'RE STILL LURKING :reverse: :reverse: :reverse: :reverse: :reverse:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I appreciate the censoring gesture, but imagine if a kiddy comes along and says 'mommy, mommy! look at these cute doggies and this banana!', and mommy is like:

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I thought the image was amusing

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I'd join in on the projectM action but I'm going camping .-.

Also why did no one wanna smash fest this weekend =[

Also anyone wanna wifi?

Basil

Smash Apprentice
I think what T-block is trying to say is that he doesn't care if people displayed discrimination because he's not a part of the MLP community. Or, he didn't see any textbook discrimination.

T-block

B2B TST
discrimination is prejudicial treatment based on the target being a member of a group. the keyword here is "prejudicial". i did not feel wronged in any way. it's not like people stopped talking to me because of my avatar.

Basil

Smash Apprentice
Are you sure it's the MLP avatar that people are shunning you for? I was under the impression it was your persona.

EDIT: Please don't view this post with a negative tone, I was just coming to a conclusion based on observations of your interactions with others.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Are you sure it's the MLP avatar that people are shunning you for? I was under the impression it was your persona.

EDIT: Please don't view this post with a negative tone, I was just coming to a conclusion based on observations of your interactions with others.
Just put no offence. I am not so silly as to dismiss the meaning of words.

No, I was directly told 'these pony(ponies, whatever word they used) are always like this (not like how the person wanted to be, I assume).

I had to convince the person to even read my first post.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Arcansi, there is a difference between discrimination and trolling.

Lesson #1 of the internet: Don't believe everything you read.

Fact #1 of the internet: There are trolls everywhere on the internet.

Rule #1 of the internet: Do not talk about /b/

Top Bottom