• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
Ya I don't get much playing time...

On team BC.

Get over yourself.

even the bench has to appear on official pictures, dawg i play and watch sports u are not gonna freestyle on me.

anyways, who cares right? just stop being so cocky.

| Big D |

Smash Master
even the bench has to appear on official pictures, dawg i play and watch sports u are not gonna freestyle on me.

anyways, who cares right? just stop being so cocky.
I ran the top part through a translator and I couldn't interpret it.

If you're telling me to stop being cocky in Brawl, I won't call you free anymore, but you have to practice what you preach.

As for basketball, calling me a bench player then responding to that with Team BC is not cocky at all. I could just say no I'm not or I could back it up.

That's the best I could find for the above part.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
I ran the top part through a translator and I couldn't interpret it.

If you're telling me to stop being cocky in Brawl, I won't call you free anymore, but you have to practice what you preach.

As for basketball, calling me a bench player then responding to that with Team BC is not cocky at all. I could just say no I'm not or I could back it up.

That's the best I could find for the above part.
the picture Lmao, i just saying the info that i got from someone who knows u well. Being in a Team in BC can't make u cocky since all bc teams in most sports suck so hard, specially in football.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
the picture Lmao, i just saying the info that i got from someone who knows u well. Being in a Team in BC can't make u cocky since all bc teams in most sports suck so hard, specially in football.
Generalization.

Even if the rest are bad, you can't assume his is because of it.

That'd be like assuming Canada is bad at hockey because it doesn't win Rugby or Soccer championships.

Dumb

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Someone has to make the joke and I guess it's gonna be me.

>Basketball team
>Only 2 black guys
hey man those guys are the team

with some vague appearances by Dawson of course

but srs Deap quit being a hater

Jason!

Smash Lord
Just got someone from my school to go to the next monthly. He will be posting shortly.. Please be nice to him. He lives in Burnaby too!

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
he just wants to paste my face on more furry ****

Jason!

Smash Lord
he just wants to paste my face on more furry ****
No I need it to convince Sniper's Dad to let him come because apparently we all do drugs and we might have guns. I had to crop you out tho and replace you with another asian. you looked to much like a transvestite dominatrix

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Hey guys so i hate to be a nag, but can you please let me know if you're interested in Project M on the 23rd? I'm making a list
and checking it twice
so i can get a general idea of how things will work, all you need to do is post/PM/Message me saying you're interested.

As of now, people who have shown interest;
SinisterB
xDazee
Lime
Kaosnoob
Faceman
Starscream
Rusty
Kati + 1 friend
Big D

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I met a girl, she changed my life. Her name was Project M.

Her *** is damn fine.

Limeee

Smash Champion
sinister, i live in alberta rofl i most definately am not coming to your project M tourney

ps i torrented a few episodes of korra :)

if any of you BC guy's want in on our skype group (we don't call that often really, its just like a big chat room) add me up and ill invite you (thehensell) (yes there are two l's)

:009:

Frio

Smash Champion
Mike only wants to play with us when we're a province apart. oh, the mysterious Mike Wong.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
sinister, i live in alberta rofl i most definately am not coming to your project M tourney

ps i torrented a few episodes of korra :)

if any of you BC guy's want in on our skype group (we don't call that often really, its just like a big chat room) add me up and ill invite you (thehensell) (yes there are two l's)

:009:
Got nothing to lose.

Top Bottom