• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 13th WB Tourney 3. WHERE WE HELD GRAND FINALS FROM A ****IN CAR

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Hey Ori, can we get an official update here?
yeah with ham being in Florida until this weekend is troublesome but dont fear!

@Ham if we do have it on the 9th we will lose some top MI players due to APEX in New Jersey

judge!

Smash Ace
the 9th is apex. alot of the normal wont attend my vote is for 2nd!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
its lookin 80% May 2 if not Ham better have a pretty **** good explanation y it should be on the 9

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
the reason we dont want the 9th is that APEX a big East Coast ourney is that day and all the cool big names are gunna go there

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I vote the 9th. It's more likely for me to have a teammate if it's on the 9th.

exactly so free money for me =0
You're a horrible person and should feel bad about yourself for wanting to hurt their tournament, just so that you have a better chance at money. You don't give a **** about what date it is, you're probably not going to go anyways, you just want to see a worse turnout so you might win some money. If you even caught wind of anther, lain, judge, or bowyer going, you'd probably run home ****ting your pants crying to mommy about how all the good players are robbing you of their money.

wtf lains SBR now, whatd you do sell them weed
They let in a whole ****load of ppl the other day. That makes a grand total of ~ 6 AnnYpsi ppl in the SBR to my knowledge

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I vote the 9th because I'm most likely going to be in Grand Rapids on the 2nd.

You're a horrible person and should feel bad about yourself for wanting to hurt their tournament, just so that you have a better chance at money. You don't give a **** about what date it is, you're probably not going to go anyways, you just want to see a worse turnout so you might win some money. If you even caught wind of anther, lain, judge, or bowyer going, you'd probably run home ****ting your pants crying to mommy about how all the good players are robbing you of their money.
LMFAO <3 Scotu =)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
here this might solve a whole lot of **** guys
what would u guys think if we held this on the 16th

we are going to discuss the date this week cuz Ham is finally back after being gone for almost 2 weeks

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
2nd or 16th (16th if Scotu is holding his tourney on the 2nd). Apex is going down the 8th-9th, and I'd like that weekend free in case I want to go and/or watch the livestream.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
16th would actually be better since I don't know for sure if I'm coming back on the 8th or 9th.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I guess 16th, that would pass Mothers Day johns if it's on the 9th. =P

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
ok with these responses ill tell ham and this will decide so ill update when it is definate

Top Bottom