• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 13th WB Tourney 3. WHERE WE HELD GRAND FINALS FROM A ****IN CAR

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Mother's day is the 10th? Oh ****, I should buy my mom a gift, thanks for reminding me Viper.

Story time:
My mom claims to like rap when really she only likes a very small segment of what rap they played on the radio in the 80s. Last year for Mother's Day I got her a DMX CD and I told her she'd really like it. She seemed very happy and thankful when she got it, so she clearly didn't know who DMX was. After she finally listened to it, she flipped out, saying things like"Oh my gosh, Ryan, do you have any idea how many times they say the F word!? And the N word!?!" and my personal favorite "I felt like I was going to get arrested just for listening to it!!"

This is 100% true btw. :)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
we are probably gunna do 16th cuz Ham cant do it the 2nd, the 9th is APEX and we want the good people to show, nuff said. So we will have a date by Friday for sure

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
whoever watches livestream is a douchebag.

also hot arms wouldnt go to a oturney even if me lain anther panda boywer judge and noj didnt show cause hes a scrub.

kalamazhu

Smash Journeyman
Mother's day is the 10th? Oh ****, I should buy my mom a gift, thanks for reminding me Viper.

Story time:
My mom claims to like rap when really she only likes a very small segment of what rap they played on the radio in the 80s. Last year for Mother's Day I got her a DMX CD and I told her she'd really like it. She seemed very happy and thankful when she got it, so she clearly didn't know who DMX was. After she finally listened to it, she flipped out, saying things like"Oh my gosh, Ryan, do you have any idea how many times they say the F word!? And the N word!?!" and my personal favorite "I felt like I was going to get arrested just for listening to it!!"

This is 100% true btw. :)
ryans mom has got it goin on!!
btw 16th sound cool

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
ok well me ham are meeting wednesday to figure this **** out so we will have a date!

TheMann

Smash Ace
Maybe it's because when you team up with me, you always those problems. =P

So you want to do teams again. =P
Lol yea it does seem to happen when we team. I wanna break that curse so yea lets team.

But I'll have to see what the date is for sure now to see if I can go or not. Seems lke the possible dates are 2nd 9th and 16th? Thats very broad.

Hyper-Marth

Smash Cadet
Gah, i don't want to have to choose between the Waldoman LAN party or a good smash bros tourny on the 16th xD... I still vote for the 2nd :p.

Irsic also can make the 2nd. (Lucas Player w/ the combo video :p)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
ok i just got off the phone with ham we may be able to do the 2nd the 9th is not gunna happen for realsies and the 16th is open still

EDIT: Original post edited (Date and Topics for Discussion)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
If this is on the 16th I'm coming, with probably 2 or 3 other people

Make it the 16th.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Kalamazhu who the **** are the Norton Anthologies. You are a Dynasty member.

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
The Norton Anthologies and Top Drivers are one and the same.

We're still figuring out which one is official.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
scotu help me learn the sheik/fox matchup, you wrecked me in january. You could also probably wreck these jokes with your 4 stocks.

Top Bottom