• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K.U.B. - Road to Apex Qualifier 9/22/12

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
this was his first tourney for Yos. And I have to say that he is legit as ****. Im happy that he came out

you may have to save the image on your computer in order to see any better. I really dont have any options to make it bigger

Mampam

Smash Ace
this was his first tourney for Yos. And I have to say that he is legit as ****. Im happy that he came out
i'd been talking to yoss on aib since last year lol, but he only just now got to come to a tourney, and it was the best possible one too, hes pretty much self taught, and 100% wifi

im really hoping to see a top falco in the future

kids gonna be in da lab, so expect to see him from now on ^__^

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
Hey guys sorry I couldn't make it to this tourney. I will try to go to as many tournies as I can so my Link can become better and better no matter what.

Player-1

Smash Legend
@Reflex

i didn't not go wario cuz he's bad. I just never got the chance to play him since i use my characters all as CP's now and there wasn't a time this tourny where picking him would have been advantagous.

i did use him however to beat lad in a PR mm after he beat my mk game one (good stuff Lad)

annnnd, i'm re****ulously tired so ima do shoutouts tomorrow but <3 everyone

DUECES

using wario against me would have been advantageous.

FearZ

Smash Rookie
Tournament

Great tournament. Also, crews after the tournament was mad hype. Can't wait for the next one.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
i'd been talking to yoss on aib since last year lol, but he only just now got to come to a tourney, and it was the best possible one too, hes pretty much self taught, and 100% wifi

im really hoping to see a top falco in the future

kids gonna be in da lab, so expect to see him from now on ^__^
Yos is sooo good. I play wifi with him sometimes and if we do teams together he always carries me XD.

M@v

Subarashii!
holy diddy kongs. also shoutouts to ness. wish i could of stayed in town and came to this :3

:phone:

Master Raven

Smash Master
who's uploading the videos? i have recorded sets w/ seibrik in a PR MM (lost 2-3), trump (2-1), player 1 (2-0) and 4god (2-0). I MIGHT have my MM w/ 8bitman recorded (3-1) but I don't remember. I'm only posting the set counts so it's easier to find the sets just in case.

Mampam

Smash Ace
7: No Lies (Mampam & Lies)

most godlike team name

NO LIES, NO LIES, NO LIE E I E IIIEEEESSSS!!!!!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Radio garbage lol

New lupe album out in 6 hours. I'm gonna actuallu buy it I'm so excited

True Blue

Smash Lord
Come to find out Brett got kicked out of his home for sneaking out. lol.

Nah but much fun. I love the community and I would hate to not be able to hang with everyone. Everything about the tournament was fun.

Thanks to all the people that bought buttons from me!!!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hey GDX, Do you know who has the full Melee results? I'm using them to calculate Apex seeding points, but I only have the Brawl completed.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
They did swiss into a final 8 man bracket. So I'm not sure if they have the swiss info anymore for 9th-16th

But I can guaranteed get top 8 for you

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Also someone kept resetting my main wii on the big tv without loading hacks. So I'm not sure what replays I have saved. I'll take a look today and see

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'll take a look for everything I have.

First order of business is fixing audio on my hauppauge. Cause that's what I use to record matches too. If anyone has any replays please email them to me at gamedragonx@gmail.com

LLDL

Smash Hero
They did swiss into a final 8 man bracket. So I'm not sure if they have the swiss info anymore for 9th-16th

But I can guaranteed get top 8 for you

Alright thanks, just pm or update the OP and I'll get it.

Mampam

Smash Ace
Radio garbage lol

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, im not gonna lie-lie-lie e i e i, with all this new rap being mixed in with house/techno, its getting dumb xD theres A FEW songs that havent fallen into the pollution lol

chain-ace, your new name is 2 CHAAAAAAAIIIIIINNNNNNN-AAAAAAACCCCCEEEEE!!!!!

pesticide

Smash Lord
Radio garbage lol

You listen to Lupe? He's is my favorite rapper and one of top 3 lyrical rappers IMO. "The Cool" is still one of my favorite albums ever. I hate all the mainstream garbage on the radio lol

Hopefully Food and Liquor 2 is a lot better than Lasers was tho

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
8bithomeless?
aha
and Ryan I'm going to need that Wii-Mote combo sooner or later.
shoutouts to being drunk and NLL.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
House/techno is not bad. Rappers trying to use house/techno to get the pop audience to buy their records are. It's comparable to how so many people play so lame in brawl. You can hate it all you want, they'll just be waving that cash in yo face.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You listen to Lupe? He's is my favorite rapper and one of top 3 lyrical rappers IMO. "The Cool" is still one of my favorite albums ever. I hate all the mainstream garbage on the radio lol

Hopefully Food and Liquor 2 is a lot better than Lasers was tho
+10 rep

yea lupe is my favorite rapper. He pretty much apologized for lasers immediately after it came out, as he said he was pressured by his label to get something out. His mixtape after that, Friends of the People, was sick. F&L2 should be amazing if its even 80% of the first one

Top Bottom