• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K.U.B. - Road to Apex Qualifier 9/22/12

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Gainesville is in NFL, right?
That place is real.
I think the Panhandle is part of like... GA/AL though.

Mampam

Smash Ace
As corny as that line is, it's actually pretty clever. 2Chainz is legit in Mercy, don't know why he so bad in every other song.
lol...... i wish i knew

No condiment line will ever be better than
"Mayonaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."
oh yeah lol, i remember, i was like...... AAAAAWWWWW SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII........ icwutudidthere

lol, lil b is only good cause hes a meme XD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
amazon must go on cali time cause they dont have it yet

Edit: nvm they're on central time WE IN THERE

Mampam

Smash Ace
amazon must go on cali time cause they dont have it yet

Edit: nvm they're on central time WE IN THERE
lol, i wonder if ill ever buy an album iml :laugh:

and lol, dew, if you're asking for talent, the lists are all gonna be the same,

:troll::troll::troll:
1. Lil B
2. 2 chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnzzzzzz
3. Soulja Boy
4. Justin bieber
:troll::troll::troll:

you forgot hopsin btw

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Dew, finding good rap aint hard.

There's alot of rappers out there who rap about real ****, not like, ****** people such as muthafyuckin pitbull.

Mampam

Smash Ace
Dew, finding good rap aint hard.

There's alot of rappers out there who rap about real ****, not like, ****** people such as muthafyuckin pitbull.
im not gonna lie, i can almost NEVER get into pitbulls music lol, although some of it is good

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Pitbull is terribad

Eminem is way good. Alot of his radio **** isn't. But his CD work is so good, and lyrically he's MAD good.

Gambino is pretty recent, but i meatride the **** outta him. He's really good and makes ALOT of nerdy references which speaks out to me alot.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
lol i know finding good rap isnt hard. This is what I posted on AiB of my top 10 http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=144094

I have to agree, eminem is amazing. Although I feel like he'll never outdue the slim shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP. Another gripe I have with him lately he seems to just rely on an angry persona in every single song, would like to see more sides than just that to him, but not relapse type of ****, that was awful.

Just usually interested in others opinions of good rappers since there are probally many that I've overlooked.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
You guys are lucky you're old enough not to have Pitbull at your high school events. It really was just tragic.

Ryan you must looooove Recovery then. :awesome:

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
i dunno i remember for my grad bash trip in high school sean kingston and flo rida were on stage, moral of the story is 5 minutes in i left it and went back to the rides at universal.

Pitbull is pretty garb tho lol. Just takes good hispanic music that most of us havent really heard and then just makes it mainstream in america and turns it into crap, but the beat itself is good since it comes elsewhere and thats why hes famous for the most part.

DALE!

Oh and im not really sure if its because he was sober or not. It feels like lately hes been a bit soft. Like publicly saying that he was annoyed wayne and kanye were successful and he was about to beef with them but then after thinking about it he said he would've got killed lyrically i feel was terrible for him since lyrically he could kill just about any rapper living in a freestyle so im not really sure why he would say that rather than just to fit in i guess. I just feel hes been too mainstream and just trys to put himself in this angry rap genre, like good songs that IIRC are I need a doctor but then again follows that same generic angry rap type of deal.

Oh and why would he make songs with nicki minaj, thats just rap suicide -_-

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Sean Kingston was hype back in the day.

Meanwhile in 2012...

Mitta 305

Mitta Worldwide

pesticide

Smash Lord
XV is one of my favorite lyrical rappers too. I've got a lot of his music. He's been around for a long time too but isn't really known by many people at all. And he makes a lot of video game and comic references in his songs. He's even got a song titled "Final Fantasy" and says stuff like "Sephiroth swag" lol

My favorite song by him tho =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWpC7PC7Sck

"The Kick" (referencing "the kick" from Inception)

Favorite (lyrical) line from the song:

"Rep the 316 (he's from Witchita, Kansas o_O), im 7:30 in the mind (which means he's crazy. urbandictionary dat ****)/ I'm that dude hands down (he's "that dude" without a doubt), 6:30 when I rhyme (6:30 on the clock has both hands pointing down)/ I'm a 2-3-5, always in my prime (2, 3, and 5 are the first 3 prime numbers)/ and it's 4:15, meaning it's my...time (4 = for, 15 = XV in roman numerals, so "for XV"; but also, one of his mixtapes released on 4/15)

Dude is really good. I'd encourage anyone who likes lyrical rap to listen to him. His stuff is catchy too tho so Mampam will probably like it :awesome:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
XV is one of my favorite lyrical rappers too. I've got a lot of his music. He's been around for a long time too but isn't really known by many people at all. And he makes a lot of video game and comic references in his songs. He's even got a song titled "Final Fantasy" and says stuff like "Sephiroth swag" lol

My favorite song by him tho =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWpC7PC7Sck

"The Kick" (referencing "the kick" from Inception)

Favorite (lyrical) line from the song:

"Rep the 316 (he's from Witchita, Kansas o_O), im 7:30 in the mind (which means he's crazy. urbandictionary dat ****)/ I'm that dude hands down (he's "that dude" without a doubt), 6:30 when I rhyme (6:30 on the clock has both hands pointing down)/ I'm a 2-3-5, always in my prime (2, 3, and 5 are the first 3 prime numbers)/ and it's 4:15, meaning it's my...time (4 = for, 15 = XV in roman numerals, so "for XV"; but also, one of his mixtapes released on 4/15)

Dude is really good. I'd encourage anyone who likes lyrical rap to listen to him. His stuff is catchy too tho so Mampam will probably like it :awesome:

Holy **** that's good

:phone:

Top Bottom