• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K.U.B. - Road to Apex Qualifier 9/22/12

Master Raven

Smash Master
*looks at D-torr's name more closely*

sergjseg;seohgso;eihg;oiaohahgo;hehgo;iehogheaho;gohehag

Lad

Smash Apprentice
naw. I've decided I want to be known as "Turkey ***" in the community.

The name is legit.
Or you could stay daisy, you're a peach main after all.

If you really want to be manly, name yourself the Vagina Thrasher(VT for short). *****es dont mess with the vagina thrasher although people may think your a rapist. Worth it though bro.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Nah I want Turkey ***. I became knowned as Daisy cause Goofball would switch my names that I would come up with for tournaments to my smashboards name. Not all the names were vulgar >_>

Mink I want ur ferret so badly :(

When excaliber decided to climb into MY shoe..I..I..I thought I was gonna die of cuteness D:.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Nah I want Turkey ***. I became knowned as Daisy cause Goofball would switch my names that I would come up with for tournaments to my smashboards name. Not all the names were vulgar >_>

Mink I want ur ferret so badly :(

When excaliber decided to climb into MY shoe..I..I..I thought I was gonna die of cuteness D:.
You know if I used my real name people WOULD think I'm a girl lol. And still people do due to my girly avis and etc.

MVD

Smash Master
It's more of a girl name. Search that name on Facebook and google and you'll see lol XD
Obviously more girls post pics than guys, I know one female Taylor and many male ones,
And kid you know Taylor lautner is pretty famous too

:phone:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Obviously more girls post pics than guys, I know one female Taylor and many male ones,
And kid you know Taylor lautner is pretty famous too

I know so many more girl Taylors than males, I'm the only male one I know lol.

Who's Taylor Lautner? I haven't heard of him. :3

8Bitman

Smash Master
Change your name to Daze. That way it doesn't look feminine and you can still keep the pronunciation. Plus it's cool in the fact that you could use the excuse that you put opponents in a daze.

Annnnndddd you're not bad, you carried me in teams...

BTW am I the only one who caught Daisy calling out Mink???

Mink: Mink is a woman's clothing material :/.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I've never met or even seen a female Ryan

Anyway, ill be checking what replays I have tonight so I should be making a list of inventory tonight or tomorrow

And when I hear mink I think the animal

MVD

Smash Master
Ryan is just as unisex as Morgan is. Only male Morgan I know is Mr. Freeman. Unisex is unisex regardless or your acceptance.
That's why Jestise is only my name, ain't nobody else got that name in the history of forever

Top Bottom