• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K.U.B. - Road to Apex Qualifier 9/22/12

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Chess is terrible @ Chess

NFL is the most entertaining sports league 2 watch in America

2Chainz... is trash

I'm just curious as 2 WTF HAPPENED IN TOP 16!?!

:sonic:

:phone:

pesticide

Smash Lord
I've heard of Hopsin before but never really listened to his music.

I just youtube'd that song tho and it's pretty sick. Now i have a new rapper to listen to so thanks

Edit: Wtf is up with his eyes tho? Kinda freaky

Mampam

Smash Ace
this became a rap thread when i mentioned our team name

Mampam and Lies

"NO LIES" LOL

the only rapper ive seen irl........ isnt even a rapper but an RnB singer.....

Neyo :I

he was at disney during our HS graduation trip

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm gonna give out a few Shoutouts:

Nriddle: First of all, you're one very humorous person out of all people. I hope to meet you again. The match was uncalled for and I got beat. You are one awesome player.

Shaky: Same with you; Amazing ness making me look like a mess in those few friendlies. Hope to play you again

Jecks: You're a pretty good Yoshi main and I'd love to play you again. Good games.

C.J.: Thanks for the tips against MK. Although I lost the set, I can definitely see how much I'm improving time by time. 2nd round was funny though.

Payne: You've improved with :marth: and :mario2:, but we're still facing a problem with those double matches. When we meet again, I know a good technique to show ya that'll kill an opponent early with :mario2:. And of course, we'll have to practice more so you can stop accidentally hitting me frequently. :p

Viper: You're awesome; thanks for your tips against MK, and great friendlies too.

Player-1: :190:

Two-Eli: GGs. :bee:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Lol sorry, your falco's pretty rad as well. I almost made a comeback on that third round, but it looks like I still didn't get the win. Still, I also wanna play you again whenever there's time to. That combo I saw though when you were playing jecks (I think?) was just too good, even if it doesn't work on most.

And good games as well, 2-D. :)

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I'm down to play anytime, amigo. Just lemme know!

Correction: I'm down to play anytime before or during a tournament. After I get knocked out I don't wanna play anymore. So. Make sure it's before the tournament is over rofl

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I'm down to play anytime, amigo. Just lemme know!

Correction: I'm down to play anytime before or during a tournament. After I get knocked out I don't wanna play anymore. So. Make sure it's before the tournament is over rofl
Are you copying me? lol That's how I've been. :p

True Blue

Smash Lord
Man I hate seeing video of me cause I never record matches of me winning cause I don't care but then everyone records matches of them winning and then I just look bad lol. Gotta stick a reminder on my controller to record everything lol.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'd like to have a video of my playthrough in a match so I can show it at the :kirby2: critique thread so I can get some feedback. I keep forgetting to do that, so I should try to remind myself as well.

Payne

Smash Apprentice
Payne: You've improved with :marth: and :mario2:, but we're still facing a problem with those double matches. When we meet again, I know a good technique to show ya that'll kill an opponent early with :mario2:. And of course, we'll have to practice more so you can stop accidentally hitting me frequently. :p
My Mario is still ***,My Marth is still super ***. But fawk it,Im a thug
And you gotta stop taking stocks without permission x.x

8Bitman

Smash Master
If I knew SSBDaisy didn't like the Diddy MU I would have just went 1v1 with you, I like the Diddy MU. lol

Good **** regardless, Hunter.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Am I the only one that couldn't look that man in the eye and call him Daisy?

Master Raven

Smash Master
To whoever has replays from this tourney: could you send them all to GDX? I wanna see vids yo

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
If I knew SSBDaisy didn't like the Diddy MU I would have just went 1v1 with you, I like the Diddy MU. lol

Good **** regardless, Hunter.
Yea I know I su........well u know :/

My bad 8bit. was fun teaming with u tho.

And wtf no one did any FFAs wit items. Like wtf :/

EDIT: Yea I don't like being called Daisy. It feels rater fruity or flowery o_O. Thats why I asked Mr.Keith to put my tag down as something more manly. I wanted to be called ****. But he just shook his head "heoooooooooooooooo naw". I was like huh.....just put me down as a ****ing Daisy :/ its all good.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Wow Dr3w. smd..................

Mink: Mink is a woman's clothing material :/.

IDK what I should be called. How bout Dese Nuts or The FGTnator. Those seem very manly.

Lol I'm JK :p I don't know........

Top Bottom