• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kakuna Matata - Jeffersonville, Indiana - July 11th

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
sneaky, we may have 2 or 3 people from cincy still needing rides to this. Think u will be able to take them also to this?

Teh Future

Smash Master
STL wants to come to this but we would need someone to house us. At max itd be like 5 people but it'll prob be 2-3. If anyone is able to we'd really apreciate it :D

wangston

Smash Lord
I'll be at this. I'm off saturday and friday. I didn't ask for friday but my boss let me off anyways. So this means I can host a smashfest friday night if people are up for it. Though most people don't like late nights before a tourney, because it gives them tired johns. Let me know what you guys feel like doing.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Sounds like some city crew battles are in order.

Cincy vs. whoever Indiana can pull together?

Cincy vs. Lexington?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
STL wants to come to this but we would need someone to house us. At max itd be like 5 people but it'll prob be 2-3. If anyone is able to we'd really apreciate it :D
So im guessing theres no housing?
I highly doubt it :/

Wanted to hang out with you guys too :(

But at the moment there isn't anyone in the area that could provide housing

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
edit - i shouldnt post such tings til i can confirm.

But anyway dudes hype this up.

I'm taking first :p

Count

Smash Champion
LOL don't be throwing my name out there in the **** talk, my goal is top 5.

Which I think is realistic.

Infern if we play imma ban pirate ship so I can be undefeated vs you there lifetime. ^_^

Teh Future

Smash Master
psh ya guys are only talking about whos gonna win b/c no one will house STL.

Count how can you hope to get top 5 when you loose to a Jigglypuff?

ololoollolololl

Come one who doesn't want to house the fabulous Legan!?!?!??! I guess no one wants to loose to a Link either...

But seriously someone house us D:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Lol. Jigglypuff <3 <3 <3. This tournament is going to be awesome. I don't know if I want to go mk all the way though. Will be great to see everyone again and i cant wait to play you guys there :D.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Hey, no dissing Count for losing to a Jigglypuff. You're gonna feel real bad about that when you lose to the low tiers of this tourney.

LOW TIER!!!1!

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Someone needs to throw infern into the losers early and I might have a shot :). But yeah, me and count will MM anyone in teams (unless you on inferns team) :p

Count

Smash Champion
I'm coming with vamp, and maybe a few others. I will let you know if/when other people confirm.

I'll one dollar MM anyone.

Top Bottom