• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
What in the world.

I can't come out tonight...getting my brother from daycare and then I am gonna just chill n ish.

:shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy:

@Auspher: I am surprised you let yourself be trolled for this long...unless you did it willingly.
I mad at your sig. I really mad. Salt.

Wait. Why am I mad? I'm 2 gud for God Kais. I have my Serperior.

HeavenBeast

Smash Rookie
Whats up. This is Rockstar, I just made a new account. Some sense hit me and it said "Ness isnt gettin you anywhere" so I main pit now. Anyways, ill see you all in Iowa next month on the 2nd.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Lux, be nice. At the very least you can keep Aushper in the basement and take him out for a ride every now and then.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best page of reads in a while.

Whats up. This is Rockstar, I just made a new account. Some sense hit me and it said "Ness isnt gettin you anywhere" so I main pit now. Anyways, ill see you all in Iowa next month on the 2nd.
same as above. Rockstar, why Pit this time?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Pit isn't getting you anywhere either look at their boards. Accept your fate and use Falco.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Pit is freaking broken. Like stupidly broken. When I get back, I'll show you the frame data thread lol. His fsmash starts on frame 2 and his Nair has 0 cool down last I checked. Based on that thread, arrows are actually his worst move tbh. i've dabbled with him though

:phone:

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Pit is freaking broken. Like stupidly broken. When I get back, I'll show you the frame data thread lol. His fsmash starts on frame 2 and his Nair has 0 cool down last I checked. Based on that thread, arrows are actually his worst move tbh. i've dabbled with him though

:phone:

Pit ain't broken. Pit is free. If it ain't KY.

You'll have to catch me off guard if you ever want to hit me with the second part of Pit's F-smash. I'm going to SDI behind or above you every single time and punish accordingly.

@MJ:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Fino/anyone-Are you gonna come up to Trent's tournament? There should be less bad scrubs and more scrubs like me, kinda bad.

Smash Lord
Dear Aushpher,

Stop hitting on Fino in public on SWF. You need to back off, he's MINE ;)

Love,
DeLux
For the record, I know for a fact that Fino is SUPER gay. Like he wears a mask and speaks with a voice that sounds like he enjoys pain gay. Like he has requested on multiple times to sleep in my bed for some reason gay.

He plays Olimar and loves the Toon Link and Ice Climber matchups...

But he's spoken for (by me) and you need to leave him alone. thanks
This is Fino. You have to automatically believe that he's trolling you until you ask him the same question like three more times. When you get a different answer, it's probably the right one from him
No.

Since he and I will be LIVING together next year, we're pretty committed for the long haul. So you best back off now. He and I are flattered, but you won't be getting between us.
Lux, I honestly gotta ask. Do you try to say stuff in order to get sigged. It's not just this time either.

DeLux

Looking for one or two more to go to trent's next weekend.

Let me know please

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
lol brawl balance is as bad as melee's :(
That's what I said!!!!!!!! Problem is that Brawl actually has more balance, I know you play DK, I play Wolf, but most people in melee play top 5 with a spacey guaranteed secondary, where as in brawl you see like 13 characters with MK guaranteed secondary.. If you accept the fact that Sheik=DeDeDe in that she/he makes 2/3rds of the cast nonviable just by CG/Tchase, and then realize that DeDeDe is going to be close to Midtier in the next tier list (like 8th), yet Sheik is the (4th?) best character in melee, it's mind boggling. The difference I guess is that MK is the only character that's really complained about from scrubs who can't play the game where as melee has Fox and Falco. Diddy and IC's have just as much potential as MK. It's fact that Fox and Falco are the AIDS of Melee (unless you play Marth).

Looking for one or two more to go to trent's next weekend.

Let me know please
Who you got now?

DeLux

Diddy and IC's have just as much potential as MK
This is definitely not true based on the current rulesset and stage list.

Who you got now?
Nobody unless I find someone else to go with me. It'll cost about $75 in gas alone plus $23 in entry fees. If I can't find someone to split the gas costs, then I can't go more or less.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Lux, you know that my stagelist is the realest and what I base who's good and not on.

Why isn't Fino coming? Quote should come he said he wanted to for last week.

DeLux

Since playing Brawl with Fino last night, he said he's a maybe because "money is tight"

He's trying to join that single mothers' club and get multiple jobs beforehand

Boomer3d

Smash Journeyman
Nobody unless I find someone else to go with me. It'll cost about $75 in gas alone plus $23 in entry fees. If I can't find someone to split the gas costs, then I can't go more or less.
I would go, if my job gave me a break, I work lunch to close and open to close this weekend and at least lunch to close next saturday with another probably on Sunday :mad:
Plus I work another 12 hours during weekdays and they won't cut my hours down at all!!!!!!!:mad:
Saturday Lunch= 1:00 Close = 9:30
Sunday Open = 10 Close = 6:00

DeLux

I don't understand how getting a break would help you?

The tournament is in Nebraska and would last longer than like an hour

DeLux

For Trent's we have 4 if you go quote:

Luke, Collin, Myself and you.

So that would be about $20 in gas all the way around

Boomer3d

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand how getting a break would help you?

The tournament is in Nebraska and would last longer than like an hour
I meant if they stop giving me extra hours. They've added 9 unscheduled hours to my shidt plus at least doubling my normal hours.

Also, I've been looking around the boards, does anyone know where a good di guide is, I've realized that I've been 100 percent correct

Boomer3d

Smash Journeyman
A better way to say it is I realized that the only di I know how to do is the momentum cancel di and I need more knowledge on smash di and QCDI and HCDI and when to use it.

Smash Lord
I meant if they stop giving me extra hours. They've added 9 unscheduled hours to my shidt plus at least doubling my normal hours.

Also, I've been looking around the boards, does anyone know where a good di guide is, I've realized that I've been 100 percent correct
You should ask for a raise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMhy29SGkDU&feature=channel_video_ti

Mr. Dooms guide on SDI. I also know that Archive made one, but I can't seem to find it any more. If you need to ask any more questions ask Stealth or Mr. Doom.

DeLux

Funny you mention that. I'm actually writing a NEW updated technical guide on SDI and DI for the Lab :) :) :)

Top Bottom