• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook

Smash Master
I was talking about the one on the 29th, but I guess I'm interested in the Wichita one as well. There's a chance I could make it to both.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Looks like I'll be able to house around 3 people from KC/Overland Park at my place the Friday before NO KOST (I live 2 min away from the venue).

I call Fino, ArkiveZero, and 8bit :)

Jace08

Smash Lord
*EDIT*

Nevermind, the roads are too bad for me to be able to make the JCCC meeting today. My guess is that the meeting is cancelled anyway.

*EDIT AGAIN*

GIG meeting is officially cancelled today (the 9th). Don't get in a car crash for a cancelled meeting; stay home.

D

Deleted member

yea i was like fcking Takumi Fujiwara when i tried to drive today, fcking drifting around every corner like a bamf

....found out my car is rear wheel drive lol....

Fino

Smash Master
On another note.... I pulled another AT with my car this morning. I was on ice, and I starting driving, but I wasn't going anywhere... pretty sure that's m-m-moon walking amirite?

~Fino

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Yea.. not good... So i guess were gonna be in KC in the early morning on sunday... which is the 28th. Then we leave the next day at noonish... Lame :ohwell:

Don't work things around me either lol... I'll feel like a **** :laugh:

-BC-

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
See i hate doin this to people... Creates false hope and makes me look terrible :ohwell:

Parents think a 40 min drive in the opposite direction may be too far... And i shouldnt get a ride from "strangers" zzZzzZzzZzz

Can't wait till next year when none of this matters and im in college ;)

-BC-

Cook

Smash Master
You are terrible; you play Diddy and Pikachu, that's just awful.

I need to play you next time I'm at Joker's, though. I suck against Diddy and I need practice.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
You are terrible; you play Diddy and Pikachu, that's just awful.

I need to play you next time I'm at Joker's, though. I suck against Diddy and I need practice.
Lol wut do u mean im terrible!

Beat u pretty ease ;)

Hey maybe if it were possible for u to pick CBK and I up on ur way there then i wouldnt be goin with strangers Lol

-BC-

Cook

Smash Master
Lol wut do u mean im terrible!

Beat u pretty ease ;)

Hey maybe if it were possible for u to pick CBK and I up on ur way there then i wouldnt be goin with strangers Lol

-BC-
I'm not saying you're terrible at the game, I'm saying you're terrible at life for playing as Diddy. Besides, I'm pretty sure I've never actually played you before, we just played a few team matches against Kit and Jordan. Anyway, it's not really on my way to pick you guys up, but I may be able to; it looks like it's probably only about ten minutes out of my way. Are you sure your parents would let me, though, seeing as how I'm a stranger to them also?

Cook

Smash Master
I don't know what that means, but bring it!

Edit: Let it be known that he was originally going to "cmask" me, hence my confusion. :p

Fino

Smash Master
Alright everyone, Fino has done it. A new olimar exclusive AT. It's sweet, it's legit.... it's as good as de-syncing but actually do-able.
I'd like to keep this inside KS until the MWCC. If you want in I need a promise to hold it, and you need to friend my new youtube page.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmashFino

I know it's a bit childish, but do me the favor and just hush up.

~Fino

Cook

Smash Master
Obviously I'm interested in this. You've got me excited now, though, so you better not disappoint! :bee:

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
I'm not saying you're terrible at the game, I'm saying you're terrible at life for playing as Diddy. Besides, I'm pretty sure I've never actually played you before, we just played a few team matches against Kit and Jordan. Anyway, it's not really on my way to pick you guys up, but I may be able to; it looks like it's probably only about ten minutes out of my way. Are you sure your parents would let me, though, seeing as how I'm a stranger to them also?
Haha u shouldnt have to worry about my nannerz tho... Oli outspams Diddy! Yea i dont think we have played 1v1 or anything before...

Anyways, I dont think they care if ur a stranger to them, just a stranger to me or somethin like that lol.. If u could tho then it would be appreciated. I would prob just have one of the KC ppl drop me back off at Ameristar later so u wouldnt have to. We'll see tho, i still have to talk to em.

-BC-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom