• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fino

Smash Master
we are *long* passed the point of attempting to be prudent. if you guys want to make jokes about us, try not to do it on a public forum. don't be jerks and make underhanded comments(which try to make us out to be the bad guys) to strangers if you dont want to get flak for it.
Stealth actually made me edit my last post to not include all the bull **** that you guys gave. Would you like me to pull it up again?

~Fino

only1Z

Smash Champion
What is that some kind of threat? Most of us know what we've said in the past, and in our newest debacle with the brawl kids. We aren't ashamed nor would we regret any thing we've posted I imagine.

~Z *this is really stupid to do on internet forums, there's a "Signature" for a reason

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
awesome :) i dont mind doing the driving if it comes down to it. gas is cheap, my car gets amazing gas mileage, and my parents are out of town so i dont mind doing it.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
awesome :) i dont mind doing the driving if it comes down to it. gas is cheap, my car gets amazing gas mileage, and my parents are out of town so i dont mind doing it.
Would u mind doin the driving getting us then dropping us off again later... Thats really askin alot.... So i could see why u may not want to drop us off again as well...

Idk we'll let time play out and see wuts goin on.

-BC-

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Perhaps you could also show up on time =O

I'll bring my laptop and tio, it's already got almost all of these people in it on my computer already anyway.

Fino

Smash Master
So affinity, inferno, stealth... :D
I'm sure wichita could offer up some Ky, domo, ninja, and karmacide action for me amirite :bee:
Arkive... I just auto put your name down, I'm pretty sure you'd go anyways XD.
I should probably go bother some other local threads...
Also, I plan to make some more changes to the OP, I'll post when everything is finalized. Don't worry, nothing big like "mk banned" or anything.

~Fino

D

Deleted member

fino are the jccc meetings still going on or are they done till january?

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Hey if I can get a ride I'd be more than happy to serve up some KY action for that ***. I won't be gentle either >=]

hahaha =P

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Fino: I'd take down the Grand Finals "lulz rules" from the OP if I were you. Some people might think you're serious lol

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412

Like who? lol, they're obviously not.

~Fino
I told South Dakota about this. I have no idea how sharp their lulz detectors are.

Don't worry, I told them not to tell anyone else about this considering this isn't a huge tournament or anything.

Fino

Smash Master
Non-tournament related. Since JCCC is down for the winter, I'm going to have smash at my house this wednesday (hopefully). We'll see about future dates until GiG starts back up again

~Fino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom