• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kentucky Social Thread

$poonman

Smash Rookie
I just moved to Kentucky and I was a decent player in my small town of Orange Texas. I don't know where people go to play, and I don't know where I would start looking for players around here... so I decided to come to smashboards, I haven't really used sb much, so bare with me. I really need some practice so if there's anyone that isn't too far away from Hopkinsville, please let me know. I would love to get some practice in. :)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Most of the active players are in Lexington/Richmond and around those areas. I kinda play here in Louisville and I'm not opposed to providing some practice. Honestly, you'd be better off with the aforementioned areas as there are people worth your time.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Most of the active players are in Lexington/Richmond and around those areas. I kinda play here in Louisville and I'm not opposed to providing some practice. Honestly, you'd be better off with the aforementioned areas as there are people worth your time.
Yeah those guys are the only relevant active areas of KY. Q_Q

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Louisville has your Melee scene. Lexington, Richmond, and Morehead have your Brawl scene. Greenup has a Brawl scene, but no one is close to them loool. Silly Greenup.

Shadowbot

Smash Apprentice
So is there a current chat that everyone in the INKY area is using, I think the old one was xat.com/inky but it seems to be empty. I know how to get in contact with about a quarter of the old KY scene back when I was playing, but not sure now. How often are tournaments going on now, because I've been out of touch with the Smash scene other than talking to Mister Eric occasionally. I'm going to be back in the states in December and January so was hoping to go to an event to hang out and play a few games.

Wiisnake

Smash Journeyman
From Louisville, Me and a Friend have been trying to get really good recently, he has made some insane progress too.

Top Bottom