• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby?

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
What i kind funny is how most kirbys who think they are really good, for some reason try to combo with --

Utilt x2-4--> Dair---> tech chase

Doesnt this one work better?

Utilt x2-4--> Fair--> Utilt--> Arieal

just wondering ;D

Marios My Bro

Smash Apprentice
I dont think kirby is as good as you guys think. Every character can win dont get me wrong but I just see better characters out there

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I played MATTS! two days ago.

He was fun to play with actually, to get some experience vs that style of kirby, and I won't lie we were about equal on victories. his techchasing wasnt all that bad either.

He wasnt a jerk to me either. I dunno why he doesnt behave like he did with me with you guys.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Is there is a barbeque nearby because I smell a flame war

Post this image in your first post

NixxxoN

Smash Master

He was fun to play with actually, to get some experience vs that style of kirby, and I won't lie we were about equal on victories. his techchasing wasnt all that bad either.

He wasnt a jerk to me either. I dunno why he doesnt behave like he did with me with you guys.
Maybe he has learnt something from Boom's ****

Fireblaster

Smash Lord

Yeah MATTS! acted like this one time when we were playing. Guess what? He still went back to his old moron format.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Yeah MATTS! acted like this one time when we were playing. Guess what? He still went back to his old moron format.
Not to me for some reason. He just likes to get a reaction or something, I just accept that he plays a really straightforward effective kirby and it was actually challenging to get around it to start combos, I never really play kirby players much, and the ones I do I 5 stock so it wasnt too bad.

I say just ignore his attention whor bs. It shouldnt be working so well, but **** its some good trolling.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
As EGX's official Kirby CHAMPION, I say kirby RULZ and that's all there is to it.

As EGX's official 2nd Kirby CHAMPION, Kirby is a god. lol. Ohh not from booms ****... boom doesn't **** me... he barely gets a win over me.... Im a real nice guy until somebody says something negative... So if there was no people in the world like Fireblaster... it would be a much better gaming place.

Oh I wanted to say that I started using Pikachu... so watch out.... im learning some sick combos.... It's hard using kirby and then going to another character......

Tnx guys.

MATTS!

Marios My Bro

Smash Apprentice
LOl if i ever get the eumulation working I will play you 1 on 1 matts. I just need help doing it

MATTS!

Smash Ace
so....anyone want to know....anything else about kirby?.....or is this topic done.

Why does it matter... stop spamming koro... if you don't have anything to say about kirby then don't post.

It's not your thread...

so if you have nothing to say about kirb's... don't post.

I wanted to add that captain falcon is the second easiest to use besides kirby. It seems like pikachu is a really hard character to put combos together with, but easy to use. I played bunches of other kirby players that are good... and Kirby is not really an easy character to play with... you have to accually know what your doing if you playing sombody good.... so kirby is hard to use and master..... if you master somebody like pikachu or captian flacon or yoshi, you can easily win a match over kirby cause they have 0 to death combos... unlike kirby just has a high percentage attack that links together... that's all that kirby has thats good.... the other characters I metioned have 0 to death if you master... so there.. popped all your bubbles...

PnWeD

MATTS!

Zen Yore

Smash Ace
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, North America, Earth
I don't think this was necessary.

I wanted to add that captain falcon is the second easiest to use besides kirby
No he's not.

You use kirby and do the drill > utiltx2000 combo
And that's not the only thing kirby can do.

Same with Falcon ;

Usmash > Usmash > uair > uair > uair > uair > uair > uair > up b

What I mean is, this combo is the nubest combo ever, and Falcon is not an easy character to use. All the characters can be easy, even Pikachu, if you just sandbag and spam.

Pikachu, the "hardest" character to use, can be very easy :

Throw > Edgeguard situation.

And Falcon requires alot of skills if you don't just do generic combos.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
You wont beat good players with generic falcon combos. DI >>>>>>>>

You have to have good techchasing and DI chasing so you can improvise and make better use of captain falcon's fair to continue combos. Rapetent combos with falcon are harder than with most chars aswell, but still awesome.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
hey Matts!, just saying I don't even use falcon anymore besides for versing falcons and DK's, i only use Yoshi and Samus now......

Also

Falcon can't 0 to death everyone with generic up air combos (I.E. Float/Lighter chars (Pika, Luigi, Kirby). His recovery is horrible, he needs good combos and quick speed because of his horrible recovery and horrible approach to projectiles and throw spammers (Looking at you Fox). Once you have played a good falcon, you can beat most of them because of his horrid approach. The only reason people see falcon as overpowered is by watching falcon vs other falcons which is what you say...Whoever gets the first hit wins.

Pikachu is overpowered due to recovery and priority. The only reason why it looks like its so "easy" for Pikachu is by watching pikachu's like Isai or all of the other good ones. If pikachu even had the recovery of fox.....Pikachu would be still be good, but definitely lower on the tier list (most likely below fox and maybe below kirby). I find pikachu's and fox's more annoying than any character and way more annoying then the normal Kirby.

Unless you FAIL at DI, the only characters that Yoshi can 0 to death is falcon and fox.....(almost everyone can 0 to death falcon and fox by the way). Yoshi is killed by grabs and projectiles.....Also, anyone with a good drill can kill his recovery (or in falcon's case....Up B).

I don't care about people flaming Kirby. All of them might act the same, but I can crush most Kirby's. The only difference is that most of them don't short hop down air. The only reason people are pissed off at Kirby is that there are so many of them online and most of them think that they can beat anyone just by spamming forward smash (which like any other character....will get a character crushed). I don't care about Kirby's. As i stated before.....any of these topics will just revert to flaming you (Even I don't know what the reason is.)

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Kirby's a noobish character since he's so easy to use. He has a ridiculous F-Smash, a crazy recovery (easier than Pika's), can get a spam move from his Neutral B, and his rock is among the heaviest casual moves in game.

Pika's nooby too, but he's much harder to use, because his moves, at first glance, aren't as good.

Peek~

Smash Lord
Kirby's a noobish character since he's so easy to use. He has a ridiculous F-Smash, a crazy recovery (easier than Pika's), can get a spam move from his Neutral B, and his rock is among the heaviest casual moves in game.

Pika's nooby too, but he's much harder to use, because his moves, at first glance, aren't as good.
lol nice edit

MattNF

Smash Lord
Ill make a combo video, or a bunch of them if you want me to.. to show the skillZZ of kirby.

MATTS!
You should include some clips from our amazing team, Team MATTSNF!

What would the scouter say about the number of utilts?
IT'S OVER 9000!

>_>

Top Bottom