• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby?

MATTS!

Smash Ace
I would like to play KrazyKirby... I heard some stuff about him... but I never saw him play... He got to watch out though... Im MATTS!... thye Kirby god. lol.

MATTS!

MattNF

Smash Lord
hehe, guys what is this guy talking about?
>=]
Stop playing dumb.

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=_HlZoBNz6sk&fromurl=/watch?v=_HlZoBNz6sk

You: "so donnot say samus is low tire! i saw u said samus was a low tier before. now this video shows in your face >=] "

Me: "Uh... how in any way does this show samus is not low tier? Any character can do team combos like this. Does that mean that every character is top tier? No."

You: "exactly. ANY character can be good, it depends on players skills. this is what i say! why you put my thumbs down.

tires are not true, any character is good. thumb up please! >=] "

Me: "I gave you a thumbs down because you have no idea what you're talking about. Yes, you can be good with any character. But there's no denying the fact that certain characters have advantages over the others. The reason that Samus is low tier is because she is light, has low priority, meh recovery, she's the worst at individually comboing in the game, and she has a fairly hard time KOing outside of Dair into Bair attacks. Whereas most of the other characters (IE,Pikachu) don't have these problems."

You: "this noob dont know anything what he is saying
get out of here kid, u dnt kno anyhing about ssb64

OWN'T

>=] "

MATTS!

Smash Ace
ajhjahahjah........

Your F.ucking around in the worng thread swebits98, ill eat you alive, then troll your *** to death.

PWNED

OWNED

MATTS!

Top Bottom