• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KMYM2 Results

Fuujin

Smash Champion
17: Fuujin- Fuu, sometimes I think you're not a bad guy. And then I realize how much I don't like you. >.>; There's no compliment in this. Btw I'll give you your 4bucks on tuesday for the pizza.
17: Fuujin: You were even worse than Zeton. I don't even know you and I wanted to hit you in the face for being such a ******. That's all I have to say.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Dear smash community: Learn to get on Nebraska's level regarding handling drug consumption. Amateur Hour is only fun for an hour. Also, get better at beer pong.

1: MJG-Good **** on winning, GG's in pools. It was entertaining watching your post-drunk-crewbattle video shoot, I hope it gets posted.

2: Hylian-GG's in beer pong, you took a game off of me, not gonna partner john. I'll 2-0 you next time. Glad you took all the Kansas hype in stride.

3: Zeton-I found it funny, but 4rce's comment is probably the one you should take to heart regarding alcohol consumption, but I have to say you have one of hell of a tackle formation. Good **** in teams, I saw your games against joker/mmm, that was crazy.

4: Domo-I think you were the only person I made drunk johns to the entire time after the party started. It's still better practice than I'll get 95% of the time in Nebraska.

5: Mr. Doom-Tetris Attack ftw. How the hell did you manage to sleep that entire time the party was going on?

5: Clel-Glad to actually meet you, GG's in pools, you play MK the exact way I wish you wouldn't play him against wolf. You can hook me up with a slice of pizza next time.

7: Joker-Good work beating JoWii, JLO and I couldn't. Had fun chillin with ya and ****, excellent time doing randoms.

7: Legan-Medical School Johns < Drunken Id Impulse. One of these days we will have to record our Link dittos so someone will believe me when I tell then I beat you in them sometimes, especially when drunk.

9: Vnes (4rce)-lol UMAD. I think me ****ting on you in pools made you focus because you couldn't believe someone who sucks as much as me wasn't rolling into your bananas anymore. So yeah, I'll take credit for this result.

9: Nicole-Thanks for the ****, glad you got it recorded, put it online, I don't have any exhibitions online and the woffles desire MrobM snuff flicks. Lettuce is bad especially on pizza. Glad I could fulfill your needs in the bathroom, knew you just wanted to hit it once.
Yink is the only other one not confused. LOL

9: JoWii-Glad I know I need to work on the kirby match up, cool dude, hopefully you will keep your promise on reciprocation. The 0% combo was just embarrasing, I think it's on jokers Wii, I'll have him upload it, but he was supposed to upload videos forever ago.

9: Drunk Future- Your a **** for coaching JoWii during our match, but at least you helped me win in beer pong, unlike cook, so it's a wash. Don't worry, if Zeton would have actually gone crazy and hit you I was within walking distance to throw him off of you. If you want to press charges and it gets me a free trip to Missouri I'll come to court and testify.

13: MetalMusicMan-Looks like your metal blades are hitting again. We didn't play even though we talked a bit. Glad I got to do Loser finals Hype off with ya.

13: Fino-I may take you up on your MM offer at BS. Thanks for calming 4rce down after I accidentally Down Smashed him to daeaeath.

13: Nebraska-"At least we can **** you in Football, Mega Man and Beer Pong" I need to consistently learn to auto-cancel Fair's.

13: Cook-Thanks for hosting, GG's in pools, good pizza place. Bad game in beer pong, come on, step it up, man. We lost to a girl :-9 Sucks you can't come to Brainshock.

17: Fuujin-Your Zelda is pretty good dude, your drunk Zelda is top tier. However, you should probably also listen to their criticisims as well, you were pretty annoying. You convinced Wang to steal my pillow after he vomited all over his. That would have sucked for me.

17: Holms-Jigga whaaaaaaa? I'm mad we didn't play any Wolf dittos but I'll settle for brainshock.

17: Tmacc-We finally played in video games. It was grand. Hopefully I use what I learned against you and can destroy tyser's fat ****ing bird face.

17: Kolt Kiger-A man so legendary people talk about how lucky we are to have been in the same area code as him.

17: alt-F4-GG's, thanks for all the diddy experience. Glad no one stole your pizza you hid in the oven.

17: Jlo-One of Maxwell's finest, I'm upset you didn't give me enough Peach XP to beat Nicole. I tried to find you to show you where the trash bags were to sleep on but ohwelll. BTW I'm serious about playing Yoshi against you if I ever play you in bracket again.

17: KY-LOL UMAD. I'm not used to having people rage after matches, but no hard feelings, I was shocked I won too. You are a cool *** mofo and the best Hype Man in the industry.

17: Big Daddy FAE-Haha, you are responsible. Hope someone there (me) showed you that alcohol consumption doesn't always lead to people acting like a jacksas. Way to throw it away in pools, not. :glare: I want a Lucas rematch when I'm sober. Still salty about it.

25: Javis Vineyard-I assume this is CTX. GG's regarding the matches we had after serious time was over. You were pretty lit up and gone but weren't being an idiot, it was pretty schwiggity schweet.

25: Ngamer-Yoshi is too good. One of these days I will play Mega Man in front of you and I think you will be very pleased with the experience.

25: Wang-You vomited all over your stuff, but drove home. GG's in pools and hopefully you learned something.

25: Radium-I lost to you in beer pong, lost to a girl in brawl and beer pong. sad day. Actually, one of the times I lost the worst was against a lesbian team. They almost cleared the table on their first turn. lost with 9 cups left on the table :/

25: JT-I think you are the guy who entered late and used to play with a wii-mote over at jokers a few months ago. Or maybe I'm crazy.

25: Bpow-GG's and bowls, I could really see you improve at this. Keep it up, keep going to jokers and keep figuring out what to do. You'll get there.

Yink-Thanks for making the car ride more than people just glaring at a TV. Sucks you didn't enter singles but I'm glad you came along with us.

GG222-I have your hair-pick. Also, I am sorry 222 times.
You're welcome, smash community :joyful:

See yall's at Brain Shock. Then obviously the Nebraska monthly after that. Think about it, You, yes, !!!!!YOU!!!!!!!!! could WIN JOKERS MONEY!!!!

overtheunder

Smash Cadet
hey guys its wang.

gg's all around, thanks everyone for all the tips.

Got a little too drunk, hope I didn't piss anyone off. I apologize if I did anything dumb:)

Didn't get to talk to everyone but everyone I did seemed pretty cool, can't wait to see everyone at BA.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Dear smash community: Learn to get on Nebraska's level regarding handling drug consumption. Amateur Hour is only fun for an hour. Also, get better at beer pong.
I think I took more drugs than most other people. You might have me topped only cause idk how much weed you smoked, lol.

Teh Future

Smash Master
btw i lost(aka someone took) my controller here and I REALLY ****ING NEED IT BACK ******S.

its black with a red twisty tie (like on bread containers) on the cord. PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE IT ill do fun things to your body

Legan

Smash Lord
Why is everyone so angry about immature drunk smashers who cant hold their liquor. It was pretty annoying at the time but im not holding any hard feelings. Everything that happened I pretty much saw coming beforehand. most of those kids have never drank/drank in that kind of enviroment. I dont hate you fuu or zeton, but I dont think id ever bring you guys to a party.

Yall would be like the ultimate anti poon. That being said, sick tourney, It was good seeing everyone again.

And yea 4rce i know im pretty free.

MJG

Smash Hero
Why is everyone so angry about immature drunk smashers who cant hold their liquor. It was pretty annoying at the time but im not holding any hard feelings. Everything that happened I pretty much saw coming beforehand. most of those kids have never drank/drank in that kind of enviroment. I dont hate you fuu or zeton, but I dont think id ever bring you guys to a party.

Yall would be like the ultimate anti poon. That being said, sick tourney, It was good seeing everyone again.

Toogood.

I lol'd

EDIT: Also, for anyone else that was curious as to why some people played good people early on in bracket, a lot of people screwed around (myself included) in pools. This was already said by Hylian but some people asked me about it. So I thought I would clear that up :)

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink

Yeah, you and I were trying to sleep and it was just...yeah it was bad. But drunk Zeton was so funny.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Lol thanks for the beast shoutout Rob.

Get ***** everyone at tetris attack.

Get ***** me for approaching Hylian with a 70% lead when there were 30 seconds left.

I thought the afterparty was mad fun, so what if people are acting ********? Just yell at 'em and they'll go away.

Major anti-props for putting me on the crew, you are all ******** and I suck drunk/high. THANKS ALOT MISSOURI.

Nice work Jowii, and good job to Hylian for making top 3 not just Kansas :psycho:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Pong Results?
I won.

I think I took more drugs than most other people. You might have me topped only cause idk how much weed you smoked, lol.
(bragging about drug consumption) 2 shots of vodka, 6 beers and 1 four loco plus about 3/4ths of an 8th, and a puff of a ciggy.

Why is everyone so angry about immature drunk smashers who cant hold their liquor.
If someone ran off with your pillow you'd have raged against them too

Lol thanks for the beast shoutout Rob.

Major anti-props for putting me on the crew, you are all ******** and I suck drunk/high. THANKS ALOT MISSOURI.
We should have done 3-for-alls and let Iowa/Nebraska compete as well. We would have won, we were more sober :-0000000

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Meh, I guess I had too much fun and was too loose at this event. I'll probably won't drink at anymore future smash events because of this too considering the negative feedback...:/

Sorry to anyone I disgraced as well. I'll just be boring for now on. Apperntly me having fun whether in a friendly or being drunk pisses people off too much.

For the record on my alcohol consumption, I only had 3 screw drivers.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Zomg, it was an after party. I thought it was fun. Although Wang and Fuujin should have stopped doing that countdown when I was playing bp....I wish we had the actual bp tournament...

Hylian, why did you have to go to game 10?!?! Lol. Fun tournament and fun after party.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Don't worry about it Zeton, we all still <3 you - sometimes you just gotta get your crazy on ;)

Also, the friendlies I played with you were like the best and most fun Brawl matches I've ever played, lmfao. JLO can vouch for how ******** they were, lmfao.

I had 2 strawberry screwdrivers and I gave Clel and Holms one each too, then Ky used like all of my orange juice, lmfao :p It was for a good cause, though hahaha

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Someone stole Holms' Pizza. I kept mine in a box right next to me at all times
because I was asleep

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
2: Hylian :popo: :gw:: Good job, man. I think a lot of people don't give you enough credit; a lot of people just think you're a has-been. Congrats on being able to pull off that marathon of a run through Loser's.
Thanks a lot :). The marathon of a run was fun and I wanted to see where I stood with most players there and it gave me a lot of match-up experience so I'm glad I lost in winners early haha. Sad I didn't get to play you at all, diddy can be a fun or frustrating match-up for me depending on the day.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
No pong tournament happened. Just whoever wanted to play played.

MJG

Smash Hero
Shout out to KS for being awesome and amazing at this game.

Thanks for picking me up Zeton

Thanks Ky for hyping up matches and recording the night. Also for letting me share your vodka with you.

Thanks for letting me sleep on your air mattress nicole (until Andrew picked me up).

Fun tourney.

We out.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Fino you are a ****

K so tourney was hella fun then again that's to be expected from Kahoka <3

Big shoutout to my boy Metal for getting me drunk I drank 3 strawberry screwdrivers and some of Ky's too lol plus I think I could have drank more wasn't drunk enough >.<

Legan we where wrecking with Double Falcon and all I heard when we where teaming was drunk johns XP

Again fun tourney and GGs everyone >.0

Cook

Smash Master
^Whoops, I forgot. Brackets and payouts have been added. The payouts SHOULD be correct, but it's possible that they aren't.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
^Whoops, I forgot. Brackets and payouts have been added. The payouts SHOULD be correct, but it's possible that they aren't.
Brackets incorrect. You should have me beating MJG the first set not him beating me the first set.

It matter when it comes to the ranking threads and stuff. *shrugs*

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I like rankings :). I just choose not to argue over them lol.

Top Bottom