• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KMYM2 Results

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Now you know for the future.
Yeaaa. I think this is the key. A mistake (albeit, a dumb one *no offense*) was made, just try not to repeat it.

Pretty much all that can be done, now.

MJG- Haha, was writting a paper last night at like 3:00am (which naturally caused me to go to Youtube), saw that cat video, and simply had to post it some where because it cracked me up so much :awesome:

Coney

Smash Master
midwest is hilarious

just to let you guys know, i make a new tag for every set i play, usually with a theme. i'll be filling up everyone's wii @ SiiS4 with zodiacs and animals and ex-girlfriends and ****

you've been warned

Radium88

Smash Lord
zomg really guys??

one, people are hurt because the names were sentimental. Just because it has no importance to you doesnt mean there is no value there. So stop being so surprised that people are upset just because you dont understand how they are feeling.

Two, apologies need to be established already. Apologize for erasing people's tag without their consent and apologize already for not making room on the wii.

This argument does not need to further escalate.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Leave it to the Rauleen, the woman, to talk about feelings and apologies.

-hides from Rauleen's wrath-

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Fino was being a ****ing troll for no reason as per usual. I'm fine with Fino being a lulzy troll and goofing around with him, but deleting everyone's **** is ****ing rude and there is no reason for it.

Everyone knows that the names at the top are going to be deleted-- people are going to need to do that to create space at a tournament.

However, everyone ALSO knows that the names at the very bottom are going to belong to whoever OWNS THE WII and that it would be rude and TOTALLY UNNECESSARY to delete them.

The only reason that the names at the bottom of a Wii would ever get deleted is because someone was trying to be a ****ing **** for no reason.

Yes, they are just names, no it doesn't "really matter", but there is no reason to be a ****ing **** when you could have just as easily deleted the first 5, 10, 20, or even 30 ****ing names to make room enough for the WHOLE TOURNAMENT.

Fino is just going to play the victim here anyway, so I'm not sure why I'm bothering except that Joker is like the coolest, nicest person ever and people are actually siding with ****ING FINO over him when it's ****ING OBVIOUS that Fino was just trying to piss people off for NO ****ING REASON as usual.

Great tournament, everyone. Fino is a ****ing troll as per usual, what's new?

It's frustrating because I was finally starting to get along with Fino and then he deletes all the names from Joker's Wii and tries to act like he wasn't being a **** by doing so...

Like, seriously, how hard to do you have to try to piss people off? You aren't funny and NO ONE ****ING LIKES YOU.

NO ONE LIKES YOU.

NO ONE.

I used to try to stick up for you but after this and sitting in front of the projector at HD2 ... WHAT THE ****ING ****...

TP

Smash Master
Fino was being a ****ing troll for no reason as per usual. I'm fine with Fino being a lulzy troll and goofing around with him, but deleting everyone's **** is ****ing rude and there is no reason for it.

Everyone knows that the names at the top are going to be deleted-- people are going to need to do that to create space at a tournament.

However, everyone ALSO knows that the names at the very bottom are going to belong to whoever OWNS THE WII and that it would be rude and TOTALLY UNNECESSARY to delete them.

The only reason that the names at the bottom of a Wii would ever get deleted is because someone was trying to be a ****ing **** for no reason.

Yes, they are just names, no it doesn't "really matter", but there is no reason to be a ****ing **** when you could have just as easily deleted the first 5, 10, 20, or even 30 ****ing names to make room enough for the WHOLE TOURNAMENT.

Fino is just going to play the victim here anyway, so I'm not sure why I'm bothering except that Joker is like the coolest, nicest person ever and people are actually siding with ****ING FINO over him when it's ****ING OBVIOUS that Fino was just trying to piss people off for NO ****ING REASON as usual.

It's frustrating because I was finally starting to get along with Fino and then he deletes all the names from Joker's Wii and tries to act like he wasn't being a **** by doing so...

Like, seriously, how hard to do you have to try to piss people off? You aren't funny and NO ONE ****ING LIKES YOU.

NO ONE LIKES YOU.

NO ONE.

I used to try to stick up for you but after this and sitting in front of the projector at HD2 ... WHAT THE ****ING ****...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCRwKsD6WgM

Dnyce

Smash Master

NO ONE LIKES YOU.

NO ONE.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm not trying to take sides but I don't realistically expect someone not to delete my name on my wii.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
midwest is hilarious

just to let you guys know, i make a new tag for every set i play, usually with a theme. i'll be filling up everyone's wii @ SiiS4 with zodiacs and animals and ex-girlfriends and ****

you've been warned
*Also makes a new tag every set*

probably will not be @ SiiS4 tho :/
DORKS

EAST COAST OUT

Dying... wait a second...

NO ONE LIKES YOU.

NO ONE.

Dead.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
zomg really guys??

one, people are hurt because the names were sentimental. Just because it has no importance to you doesnt mean there is no value there. So stop being so surprised that people are upset just because you dont understand how they are feeling.

Two, apologies need to be established already. Apologize for erasing people's tag without their consent and apologize already for not making room on the wii.

This argument does not need to further escalate.
Maybe I should have made my post bigger

The one Tommakaw or whatever has with Bert sitting in the backseat is better.

Leave it to the Rauleen, the woman, to talk about feelings and apologies.

-hides from Rauleen's wrath-
Already did, but I'm a feminist ?

Late shoutout to Legan for puttin in work this tourney.
This very much.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I just realized I never did shout outs, but I wanted to say that this was a really fun tournament and I was glad I could make it with the rest of the Iowa guys. Thanks for having us!

@Legan: <3

@the random argument: k..

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
MegaRobMan are you sure you don't mean sexist? >_> I don't know any reason why guys should be feminist.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Lmfao that episode got really good really fast! Too bad its died down and i missed all the fun. It was a good read though

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I've taken way too many classes that have heavy feminism themes to have a joke argument about it online
Perhaps the reason a phrase becomes trite is because it will always be true. Thus, when you hear the phrase "Women are like cars" and groan, you are groaning because you know it is true and are just ignoring the obvious. In fact, the similarities between women and cars are numerous, so it is time that some of them were explained.
We’ll start with the obvious similarities. Women and cars are both objects, and deserve to be treated as such. Obviously it doesn’t make sense for an object to talk, so if your object talks, be sure to get rid of it immediately.
Second, women and cars are only good for one thing. The ride. The level of pleasure you get from the ride often depends on how it looks and how much mileage you get for your money. Whatever the case, you get complete satisfaction only when the object is completely filled up.
One of the most discouraging similarities between women and cars is their unreliability. It seems that both objects seem to go through periods where they are dysfunctional. During these period they won’t do what you ask of them, and are generally not fun to be around. The only way to solve this problem is to have the object fixed. An effective method of getting the object to do what you want is through slapping - the rear end works best.
Fortunately, cars and women are both easily manipulated. To turn them on, just slip right in. Just press the right buttons and they will do all the work for you. Note that the correct way to ride the object is facing forward, but driving in reverse has its positive features as well. Remember that the object you are driving must always be submissive. If it isn’t, pull out of the situation fast.
Cars and women come in all shapes, colors, and sizes.
One feature that applies to both women and cars is cost. To start, both will cost you a fortune to keep around for a long time. Always remember that, like cars, a woman’s value depreciates greatly after you ride it for the first time. Never invest in either of these objects because in the long run, they just aren’t worth the money.
It is silly to say that women and cars are the exact same thing. It should be known that cars can pick up women, but women can’t pick up cars. The most common thought is that cars seem to have an actual use whereas women don’t. Also women have the unfortunate ability to be able to talk. This makes one further appreciate the benefits of owning a car instead of a woman.
Yeah, women really are a lot like cars. The faster the better. There are also many other remarkable coincidences which makes you wonder: are women and cars the same? NO WAY! Why demean cars?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Here's my part of the bracket if you are curious:

Winners:
Beat Holms(Wolf) 2-0
Lost to Legan(MK/Marth) 2-1

Losers:
Beat Jordan(Luigi/GW) 2-1
Beat Fino(Olimar) 2-1
Beat Nicole(Peach) 2-1
Beat Joker(Snake) 2-0
Beat Mr. Doom(Ike) 2-1