• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KoK's We Hate Grown Ups 4! Feb. 19th, 2011, Kingsville, TX. FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
Leaf, I told you about this like a month ago! x)

Next RGV tournament... no clue yet. There's a chance of one happening the week before WHOBO. maybe? I wanna try having two more in Kingsville before the semester's over.

I might be the only RGV person not at WHOBO :(
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggk dat shiz...RGV monthlies in Kingsville...I see no point to having Smash tournaments in the south RGV anymore if we have the potential for SA +MORE to attend Kingsville tournaments regularly.

I know you hate the game, and I probably would agree with you on alot of reasons why but let's not making this a Melee > Brawl thread.

And maybe that "guy" is just a better player in this game or plays a better character? Don't use logic in Melee and try to convert it to Brawl.
please don't get Broly started with the word Logic >.>

Broly

Smash Lord
its not melee logic. its competition in general. Practice should always a person stay consistent. I dont play, but somehow im still consistent. I guess i am just too good.

But yes, lets keep it fun. GGs, see you at WHOBO

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
triple post for count
hype

its not melee logic. its competition in general. Practice should always a person stay consistent. I dont play, but somehow im still consistent. I guess i am just too good.

But yes, lets keep it fun. GGs, see you at WHOBO
Super true.

Mother Walmart requires more time to know.

I'll be so glad when I'm out of there after WHOBO.
LOL

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Mikey johned out and went home. I just realized, WHY DIDN'T YOU ENTER ANY TOURNAMENTS?!

Broly

Smash Lord
The guy worked hard. spaced me out really good game 1, and managed brinstar really well. im proud of him wrecking me after my tasty 3stock.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
Mikey johned out and went home. I just realized, WHY DIDN'T YOU ENTER ANY TOURNAMENTS?!
I was not kidding when I said I literally only went up with $5 to give Murdr for gas :$

when will results be updated?
1: Espy ($140.00)
2: Illmatic ($40.00)
3: K-Prime ($20.00)
4: Shlike
5: Magik
5: Andilex
7: Broly
7: Derk
9: Xyro
9: Nike
9: Paw
9: Kyronexx
13: Kilik
13: John Salazar
13: Player-4
13: Slush
17: Zero
17: PeachGuard
17: Banana
17: Boshi
17: Pyledriver
17: Turbo
17: KoN!
17: Reizilla
25: Tofer
25: Sama
25: Caleb
25: Sabas
25: Bokkie
25: Chaos Griffin
25: Castro
25: Mike2
33: Shugo
33: Alex
33: DJ
33: Hipolito
33: Big Boss
33: Jumps4joy
33: Fro
33: Smear

1: Paw and Espy ($60.00)
2: Broly Magik ($30.00)
3: I swag I cook ($10.00)
4: Sama+Derk
5: Team Nakama
5: Big Boss+KoN!
7: Boshi+Kilik
7: Pyledriver+K-Prime
9: Bokkie+Smear
9: Zero+Kyronexx

How the hell did Derk beat Broly? That's such a hard MU x)
Rei-Gun>Broly, nuff said

Reizilla

1. Espy - good job on another win! hope you all enjoyed yourselves
2. Illmatic - should've just left you in Broly's bracket :p Thanks so much for coming to this! Made it even more hype and hopefully you all can bring more people next time!
3. K Prime - i still haven't played you >_< Maybe when I'm not running a tournament. good job!
4. Shlike - don't beat yourself up too hard. Just use it as motivation to play better next time. Top 3 at Nikefest for sure!!
5. Magik - That one game where you ***** Espy so hard... gdlk. I really wanted to see you play K Prime.
5. Andilex - Just work on keeping up your focus a little longer and I know you can start making some good upsets! You're still my royal advisor<3 haha
7. Broly - Just start playing this game again and you can place really good and maybe the RGV can finally become a legitimate threat!!
7. Derk - Great job beating Broly! I guess all that Marth practice I've given you fiiiiiiinally paid off :p hahahaha
9. Nike - Your set with Magik was really close. You're definitely better against MK than I am. Just stop recovering like me x)
9. Paw - You're getting better. Just do what Shlike does next time :awesome:
9. Kyro - Really fun set. Sorry for going Ganon, but I really do have the most fun when I use him :)
9. Xyro - Big thanks for coming to this! I'm sure you enjoyed not running a tournament for once! haha! And hopefully you can bring more people next time! (and hopefully I won't suck so much if we play again >_<)
13. John Salazar - random diddy, easiest bracket ever
13. Kilik - Really good set you put on against Shlike
13. Slush - Thanks for coming! I need to play your Yoshi some time to see what Boshi's been doing wrong! haha
13. Player-4 - Thanks a lot for coming! Don't quit :(
17. Rei-gun - Try harder, *******!!
17. Boshi - Stop throwing sets to con noobs!!!
17. Banana - Another con noob, another easy bracket -___-
17. Zero - Thanks a lot for coming and bringing so many people!! We'll play next time, when I'm not so busy x)
17. Peachguard - Most dedicated traveler in the RGV for sure (yes, Laredo IS RGV :p) start up a scene in Laredo and bring more people!
17. KoN! - Really fun doubles set!
17. Pyledriver - didn't play you this time :( And we even forgot about our Marvel MM!!!!!
17. Turbo - Thanks for coming, man! Get your PR spot back already!
25. Caleb - con nooooooob
25. Sabas :???: - who?
25. Tofer - really fun set. I should really look into learning that Peach matchup >_<
25. Sama - hey man, it happens. You're still growing as a player and you have a lot of potential. don't beat yourself up so much :(
25. Castro - Thanks for coming! Your peach is really fun to play
25. Mike2 - didn't get to play you either :( but thanks for coming all this way and bring more Austin people next time!!!
25. Bokkie - doing better every time!! haha! Keep working and your placings will keep getting better :)
25. Chaos Griffin - now you know how i feel having to run 100 things at once all the time :awesome:
33. Big Boss - really fun doubles matches! I hope you realized that here, in the RGV, we don't play no games.
33. Hipolito - cooooooooon scrub
33. Fro - needs more side b chain grabs xD
33. Smear - bokkie's friend? play more :)
33. Jumps4joy - woah!
33. Shugo - Should start practicing smash, bro!
33. DJ - con scrub?
33. Alex - con scrub.

And that's everybody! One of the most fun tourneys I ever ran! Much love<3

:131:

Broly

Smash Lord
A couple of things i learned from this tourny

1. Fro sucks his **** more than RGV can suck out water from IHOP Jug

2. Herby chooses andilex over me

3. Chuns players are cheapasses according to fishouse

4. My junk got touched =/

5. Combos DO exsist.

6. Sentinel.

7. Brawls fun with you guys. love you all

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
well i learned a lot this tourny from just trying not to fruck up i play a whole lot better
First Round Espy- nuff said there
Second round Hipolito- i let him cp bridge of eldin since i 3 stocked him and he was only playing for fun
Third Player 4 - SHEEEEEEEEEEITT

Reizilla

To be fair, P4, MK is probably Boshi's best match-up.

Much love, Broly<3 IHOP too good!

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
in doubles there was 9 teams. You forgot Pyle and K prime lol.

and the one time i used MK i got *****, can i have that ugly mask off my name in singles? D:

Reizilla

Wow, I completely skipped a section of the bracket. 10 teams x)

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
Lmao don't worry about it too much man, I've been playing MK for about 2 years now and almost all I do is practice the ditto, I love that MU. Dude pick Yoshi next time and you'll be me.
i lose to danny/boshi all the time and i cant play yoshi lol
next time i play danny its gona be the SUPER Salty Runback
hence my gt: Salty =/

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
1: Espy- ($140.00) Honestly, I knew you'd win when I saw you walk through the door. Good job.

2: Illmatic- ($40.00) THRILLMATIC. You did really well, man. It was awesome hanging out with you, Tofer and Castro. Keep reppin' that Peach, before I catch up and take best Peach in Texas from you.

3: K-Prime- ($20.00) Bah, we had a nice set. Watch out next time, because I'll be winning it. I love your Pika.

4: Shlike- We were supposed to play. :/
Like I said like last time, I have dibs. I'm playing you first at the next tournament.

5: Magik- You talk just as much as Trainer Red.

5: Andilex- Your Diddy is ****, and I'm counting on you to help me out with this MU.

7: Broly- I'm going all Peach on you next time. Watch out.

7: Derk- Smile less. No jk.. I love you bro, and thanks so much for the ride. I'ma **** your G&W with DK. You'll see.

9: Xyro- RAWR XYROO. I'ma learn that MU(from you and Illmatic, obviously) and I'ma take you DOWWN!! New best Texas Peach comin' your way. Love your Samus, and I greatly admire you for maining low tier.

9: Nike- Yo, that Marth. I'll beat you with PEACHH. Btw, I might go to Nike fest. So I'ma need your housing. 3:

9: Paw- Thanks for helping me out with the ZSS MU. I didn't know crap about it. I'll be ready for you when we meet again. :)

13: Kilik- It was awesome hanging out with you. I'm really happy I helped with the Peach MU. Yo, that Sheik is hawt.

13: Slush- Yo that Yoshi.

17: PeachGuard- Damn awesome Peach. Sooo technical.

17: Boshi- BEST YOSHI EVAR.

25: Tofer- TOFER<3 CHECK YOUR FACEBOOK. :3

25: Sama- We had a really good set, man. Your Wolf still scares me.

25: Chaos Griffin- We need to have that DK ditto and doubles. No excuses next time.

25: Castro- I LOVE YOU MAN. I will try to teach you techs when I get the hang of being a good teacher.

33: Big Boss- I wanna play your Snake already. :/

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
1: Espy- ($140.00) Honestly, I knew you'd win when I saw you walk through the door. Good job.

2: Illmatic- ($40.00) THRILLMATIC. You did really well, man. It was awesome hanging out with you, Tofer and Castro. Keep reppin' that Peach, before I catch up and take best Peach in Texas from you.

3: K-Prime- ($20.00) Bah, we had a nice set. Watch out next time, because I'll be winning it. I love your Pika.

4: Shlike- We were supposed to play. :/
Like I said like last time, I have dibs. I'm playing you first at the next tournament.

5: Magik- You talk just as much as Trainer Red.

5: Andilex- Your Diddy is ****, and I'm counting on you to help me out with this MU.

7: Broly- I'm going all Peach on you next time. Watch out.

7: Derk- Smile less. No jk.. I love you bro, and thanks so much for the ride. I'ma **** your G&W with DK. You'll see.

9: Xyro- RAWR XYROO. I'ma learn that MU(from you and Illmatic, obviously) and I'ma take you DOWWN!! New best Texas Peach comin' your way. Love your Samus, and I greatly admire you for maining low tier.

9: Nike- Yo, that Marth. I'll beat you with PEACHH. Btw, I might go to Nike fest. So I'ma need your housing. 3:

9: Paw- Thanks for helping me out with the ZSS MU. I didn't know crap about it. I'll be ready for you when we meet again. :)

13: Kilik- It was awesome hanging out with you. I'm really happy I helped with the Peach MU. Yo, that Sheik is hawt.

13: Slush- Yo that Yoshi.

17: PeachGuard- Damn awesome Peach. Sooo technical.

17: Boshi- BEST YOSHI EVAR.

25: Tofer- TOFER<3 CHECK YOUR FACEBOOK. :3

25: Sama- We had a really good set, man. Your Wolf still scares me.

25: Chaos Griffin- We need to have that DK ditto and doubles. No excuses next time.

25: Castro- I LOVE YOU MAN. I will try to teach you techs when I get the hang of being a good teacher.

33: Big Boss- I wanna play your Snake already. :/
Where am i?
We had tons of friendlies
my gt was salty lol
WAIT A MINUTE UR NOT PEACHGUARD :|
Ok maybe you are, cus your avi
IDK IM CONFUSED v_v

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Where am i?
We had tons of friendlies
my gt was salty lol
WAIT A MINUTE UR NOT PEACHGUARD :|
Ok maybe you are, cus your avi
IDK IM CONFUSED v_v
OH! Yeah, I'm PG!

I member you nao. :3

Yush dey were fun. Thanks. I need all the friendlies I can get.

:peach:

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
1. Espy - Thank you so much for teaming with me, you got me so pumped up in doubles lol. <3

2. Illmatic - fun sets in singles and doubles, i'm winning next time we play :embarrass:

3. K Prime - Answer my questions!

4. Shlike - I'm going to be as good as you one day, i hope. Fun friendlies, i think we both suck at the ditto lol

5. Magik - Fun doubles set

5. Andilex - I kinda wanted to friendly you, i suck so much at the diddy MU, i needs practice :< GGs

7. Broly - Fun doubles set, i didn't get to friendly you either :(

7. Derk - We didn't get to play either. :( :( Good doubles set tho, almost had us game 1!

9. Nike - Thanks for letting us spend the night and driving, papa <3

9. Kyro - Dude you did so good this tournament! I'm proud.

9. Xyro - Your random noises and comments are so funny lol, we def need to play more.

13. Kilik - Thanks for the friendly, sucks we didn't get to play more D: your shiek is too good!

13. Slush - THE GREAT SLUSH

13. Player-4 - GGs, Don't quit :(

17. Rei-gun - Awesome tournament man, hope we get to play summore.

17. Zero - Keep practicing and getting better! Your moms awesome for staying there the whole time and driving

17. Peachguard - Good friendlies. You are definitely getting better!

17. KoN! - slam duuuuunk

17. Pyledriver - You can do better! Quit losing :(

17. Turbo - Good set man, i look forward to playing you again.

25. Tofer - I saw you almost beat rei-gun! good ****, move up that PR

25. Mike2 - MAHHHHIKE TWOOOO! Dude you're awesome, come to SA more <3

33. Big Boss - Sorry for touching you :awesome:

Shugo - Best troll name ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom