• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KoK's We Hate Grown Ups 4! Feb. 19th, 2011, Kingsville, TX. FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
fun tourny, had to take a s*hit during the whole thing though :/

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
you should edit the OP with "Full results are up"

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
25. Tofer - really fun set. I should really look into learning that Peach matchup >_<
:131:
It was incredibly fun. That first stock first match. So upsetting.

25: Tofer- TOFER<3 CHECK YOUR FACEBOOK. :3
I did, it was awesome meeting my Peachy friends <3

25. Tofer - I saw you almost beat rei-gun! good ****, move up that PR
I do not think I have ever read a post that has given me confidence.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro, what is your email? I can send the TIO file post taste.

Fun tournament, night mare for a while, but running it with Rei-Gun was a great experience. Congrants to all participants! So many hype matches.
was7x@hotmail.com

former king of rgv... marth.

you should have posted the pre results and stopped at 13 :p
dude, go to HOBOs more. You are really good.

^ was johns, truth, symbolism, and respect all in one post. I had to warm up with those two losses, but GGs anyways. Just be glad it wasnt recorded.
relax, i got that *** wax combo recorded. i can get it up anytime you want buddy. you want the whole match or just the epic combo?

Still talking ****? We already had this convo sir. I wasn't mad that I lost. I was mad that you started lying and mixing up your stories as to how you beat me...but when I take your money at whobo, I am not gonna talk **** like you do. Ill just smile and shake your hand :)

MJG, **** his *** at whobo

Rei-gun- thanks for holding this event and getting it done pretty much on time. it was really nice not having to run an event when i travel ooc. it was a great exp and i would like to come back

Kprime: i get so close to beating you and then lose it. FRAK!

Smoom: thanks for going with me and illmatic. you should have actually entered the event though.

Shlike: plz dont be mad that you lost to illmatic. that set was one of the greatest sets ive seen in a very very long time. you both did really good.

PeachGuard: ROFL talk to me or illmatic about the sams MU and we will gladly help you out.

Nike: team with me next time, bro.

Illmatic:

shlike

Smash Ace
1. Espy $90 (split) - good stuff on winning, next time i wont play so terrible against you
2. Illmatic $90 (split)- REALLY good games in losers, good stuff beating kprime, and I can't wait til the matches are up, Can't wait to play you again :)
3. K Prime $20- fun games with you after the tourney hopefully next time i wont sd everysingle time. Your pika is amazing
4. Shlike - waaaaaaaaa, salt salt salt, waaaa, scrub, scrub, salt
5. Magik - LETS TEAM ALREADY
5. Andilex - you've gotten so much better danny its scurry >.>
7. Broly - THE KING IS BACK
7. Derk - good **** vs broly, I was thoroughly impressed. You've improved so much man keep it up
9. Nike - thanks for brining 92349832894 SA peeps down, you guys are awesome. Next time you better play rock band with me. NO JOHNS
9. Paw - I wish we played more. Keep up the zss you're getting so much better and one day you the texas trio will be the texas quad (me,fk,dakpo, and PAWWWWW)
9. Kyro -fun friendlies and good placing
9. Xyro - thanks for coming down man, its always great seeing a vet a tourneys. And yeah i was upset after the match because it was anyones game and i choked on a dsmash follow up : /
13. John Salazar - JOHNNY2GUD
13. Kilik - youre ridiculously good man, keep it up
13. Slush - never got to play
13. Player-4 - always fun hanging with you bro, dont quit smash :(
17. Rei-gun - super fun tourney, please dont sandbag next time :)
17. Boshi- ***IN BOSHIII UP IN DA HIZZOUUUSE
17. Peachguard - thanks for coming down we'll play next time for sure
25. Tofer - thanks for lending me your controller :)
25. Sama - youre getting better just keep it up and you'll be placing better in no time :)
25. Castro - you're one of the 87238748732 peaches at this tourney. why are there so many of you???
25. Mike2 - gg's
25. Bokki-we never played :(
25. Chaos Griffin - great tourney and great con, always fun hanging with you, more game soon!
33. Big Boss - thanks for coming down, you're really chill
33. Fro - l2play

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Shlike - always fun playing you. im still hoping to improve enough to finally beat you one day in tourney haha!

Andilex - im never taking you to rainbow cruise ever again lol. watch out danny! ima get that banana lock down on you next tourney :D

Broly - my king. i fugging love you man. awesome set we had in this tourney. always fun hanging with you.

Derk - keep improving, keep improving, keep improving!

Nike - i really like your marth nike. always fun playing with you. thanks for coming down, hope to see you guys at the next kingsville tourney <3

Paw - paw! good **** in dubs man. sorry we didnt get to play any friendlies this time around. next time for sure.

Kyro - fun games kyro, your ness is really good. now i know to ban halberd vs ness's haha. ive never been spiked 2 times in a row like that lol.

Xyro - thanks so much to you, illmatic and p4 for coming down, it was awesome having you guys. i really hope we see more of you guys at our future tourneys.

Kilik - good job dude, your doing really well in tourneys. you just need more mu exp and youll be doing even better <3

Slush - fun friendlies man, your yoshi is really good.

Rei-gun - stop sandbagging in tourneys, i know you can better than this lol.

Boshi - "HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT!?" lmfao, good job this tourney danny. your yoshi keeps getting better every tourney. def gonna be a top yoshi one day :) <3

Peachguard - ivan! so glad you could make it out here this weekend man, it was fun hanging with you. keep getting that tourney exp and youll be a **** player in no time.

KoN! - gg's man. you had me scared the whole match with your mk lol

Sama - awesome job in dubs dude! our teamwork is def improving (despite my major eff up game 2 vs espy and paw lmao sorry :/) and dont worry about singles, i know that you deserve to place higher man <3

Bokkie - "you got 25th!" haha i love your mentality about smash. you play bc you really enjoy the game and dont let anything really get you down. you are the <3 of alice brawl. i wish you lived in kingsville so we could play with you more.

Chaos Griffin - no worries man, i know you couldnt put as much focus on the tourney bc you were running the convention. good job either way <3

Fro - always fun hanging with you, you always crack me up.

z00ted

frak me running on that first match on both sides

derk has really strong reads

z00ted

derk, PLEASE upload all matches that have Peach saved on it to youtube

<3

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
Nike upload our matched pleez, derk ours too if they were saved

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Yea there were a ton of replays saved on my wii. I'll try and have them all uploaded hopefully by the end of the week. Work/school/gf johns lol.

Nike can you please upload mine and Sama's (wolf) team match vs magik and broly also?

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Yea there were a ton of replays saved on my wii. I'll try and have them all uploaded hopefully by the end of the week. Work/school/gf johns lol.

Nike can you please upload mine and Sama's (wolf) team match vs magik and broly also?
Yesh, please upload our set too :3

sheikamaru

jive
1. Espy $90 (split) sonic2guud
2. Illmatic $90 (split) nice friendlies haha i think i almost have enough of the peach mu to be on spar w/ you so.... look out for the next mm ;)
3. K Prime $20 thanks for the friendlies man your pika was an awsome experience.. not sure how to win against you yet..
4. Shlike thanks bro for the match haha after those friendlies from ne1 i made sure to stop rolling as much or falling for your dsmashes ;P i'll tryto put up an even better match next time :D
5. Magik ...someday...
5. Andilex i finally pulled of a winnnnn!!!! :O lol at all the friendlies haha
7. Broly your marth still scares me....
7. Derk eh...gj placing top ten again....sensei...
9. Nike nikefest comin up i hope i'm able to go *hint hint*
9. Paw if you didn't know.. .your zss is helping me against shlike... we'll do more friendlies next time for sure
9. Kyro ....giving me a damn heart attack trying to time me out... never taking you to japes ever again... took me a whole stock to realize what you were doing lol
9. Xyro like i honestly was choking so much the first couple of matches man but started to wave it away afterwards. i see so much of your vids online and i knew whati was going up against lol i respect your samus aka green lesbian haha but yea i will def try to make it to more hobos whenever i'm around
13. John Salazar hmm gj w/ 13th place bro ^^
13. Kilik your only option from here on out is higher.. nothing less....
13. Slush nice yoshi ;P you should play boshi moree!
13. Player-4 theres no such things as quitting!
17. Rei-gun baron has marvel now.. just saying... and place higher mayne!! you went from 5th to 17th.. c'mon :)
17. Boshi dannys not going to ever read this so... gj neways..
17. Banana :???: ??? better luck nxt time!
17. Zero thanks for the sonic exp i look forward to playing you again ^^
17. Peachguard alls well that ends well right? it was fun being in your company and gj on this tourney!
17. Pyledriver mm go!
25. Sama more <3 less salt plz :p i don't know what it is.. me and danny can't seem to topple you guys in dubs in tourney but in friendlies we would excel... sometimes. it's getting harder to beat you whenever we friendly honestly
25. Castro every peach is different we should friendly next time so i can see how your own is diff than ill and pg
25. Bokkie your a cool person overall. it's cool that you play regardless of what your up against. who knows you might even surpass justin :p
25. Chaos Griffin your free to john netime... you were pretty much running the whole thing so yea.. gj though.. what's his face :p
33. Fro your clearly better in other fighting games >.>

Nike.

Smash Hero
I'm only uploading whole sets. Deleted anything that was only like 1 match already (there was too many to count).

Still got Kyro vs Mike2 and Broly/Magik vs Derk/Wolf, I'll do those tonight.

z00ted

if someone has any matches or my set vs Magik I would love you if you could upload it.

It was on the Wii behind Nike's.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
1. Espy + Paw

How often did you use MK?
Not implying anything, just curious.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman