• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
np your lucky I bought a Dazzle. No more wasted materials with DVD's to hold me back anymore
I have a dazzle but I have vista and they dont have a patch for it yet any1 know how to get past that?

Also you dont need to register at the same time but you need to register eachother I have a few friends up on there and it worked fine for me

kupo15

Smash Hero
oh its just that I have reg a friend, turned it off, and it took forever to connect. But I also reg at the same time as a friend and we connected asap.
For the wii code, I traded codes with Kown at the same time and his name wasn't active.

Try downloading another program like Virtualdub or waxinvoker. I hear windows movie maker doesn't have the feature needed for the dazzle

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I have Virtualdub on here do you know what cords i need to put where can you ask your friend who you said has it set up?

Quez256

Smash Journeyman
Woot I lived!!!!!!!!
and what I love about my little ceasers is that we dont do the hot and ready crap but its still the same price, so its fresh. Also if you guys want to know the hot n ready pizza are made at 10 in the morning every day and sit there tell some1 goes and buys them.
......that pizza actually wasn't bad until I heard this >.>

On topic, Pit isn't exactly my main, but he's becoming a viable secondary after discovering that he and Metaknight (my current main, please don't hate me -.-) both can run with a similar playstyle, with slightly less gimping. So anyway, hello! ^_^

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Welcome! And I'm jealous. I wish I cast the spells that make the peoples fall down. v_v

Quez256

Smash Journeyman
Amazing, you've read it as well? I guess that quote just stuck from the simplicity.

Thanks, I appreciate the greeting. ^_^

On a side note for those that are familiar with DPC(dash pivot-canceling) into a smash, I've noticed, when angled properly, executing a glide attack directly over the ground can result in a slide that can lead to a smash or grab with a hell of a lot more range (again, with the DPC reference). Is this common knowledge? And if so, does it have a name?

Pardon me ahead of time, that most likely should've been in a more appropriate thread.

kupo15

Smash Hero
I have Virtualdub on here do you know what cords i need to put where can you ask your friend who you said has it set up?
Its easy, just plug your wii or whatever you are playing back your matches on into the dazzle, plug it in your usb, and your done. now use the Record from device feature..

kown

Smash Lord
what is the slayers undrdog? i remember u said something about being the worst anime ever? i forgot exactly what u said tho.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey y'all, I found out something about pit's arrows that I didn't know before. :/ If you charge them, they won't give more damage, but they'll induce more knockback-Just my random comment of the day.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Arrows slightly do more damage when charged, damage ranges from 5% to 11% but they do give more knockback like you said.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Its easy, just plug your wii or whatever you are playing back your matches on into the dazzle, plug it in your usb, and your done. now use the Record from device feature..
does it work with visa last time I tried this with a program that doesnt work with visa it almost killed my comp do you know I dont wanta risk it?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Vista doesn't like streaming video. In other words they want you to buy new stuff. So yeah, you're kinda screwed if you don't want to spend money.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
grr about visa they dont have a dl driver for it yet

undr sence you guys left the clan everyone left and I might have to kick my own clan from then thing if its inactive it makes me cry inside

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Well I sorta hinted that I was coming back. ^_^ Just waiting until the time's right.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Me and the Celestial Empire are working decently, though i have doubted some of my members... for various reasons.

kupo15

Smash Hero
grr about visa they dont have a dl driver for it yet

undr sence you guys left the clan everyone left and I might have to kick my own clan from then thing if its inactive it makes me cry inside
I don't know vista well, so you may be stuck like Undr said.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So on a side note everytime I see the word know or under i think to my self thats not spelled right (then I feel like an idiot lol

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
lol That's old. From how I undrstand it the hitbox actually stays with the animation, so Sticking Arrows can actually survive long enough to actually hit someone. I do it on Jungle Japes a LOT due it's make-up.

And note, it's not just grabbable edges that this can happen on. ^_^

kupo15

Smash Hero
I actually got lucky with the arrow thing but I am interested that Undrdog can do it a lot. I can see Undr purposely arrow loop into that for and edge guard tactic lol

On another note, I leveled up my Hunter in PSO yesterday. Lv 86 yay! ^_^

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
lol, Are you playing on a free server Kupo? Oh and it can't really be used as an edge tactic other then maybe keeping your opponent away from the edge as you recover.

kupo15

Smash Hero
yes I have played by myself, with 3 other ppl, and everything in between. And I have been trained by my sister who started me and I have trained other ppl. The power is really neat when you can kill Rag Rappys and Boomas in one hit while your friend dies with basically one hit ^_^ Ultimate is still really tough for me. I love my H&S Justice, Last survivor, and Yamoto. Nice rare weapons. I have about +50 attack to add to any weapons from all of the grinders I have saved.

How is the online? What do you do? I hear photon drops are used there which are useless for me. About 1 000 mesta at the shop to sell, cheap!! And Rare items are not even worth that much, like 10 Mesta I think. I still need to transform some enemy parts to weapons too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom