• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Don't compare me to Maha btw, and I rather not talk about it, cept that I'm now an occasional watcher these days now, less stress.

Np Loli, and hai Fyre! <3

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Uprising is as epic as ever. The music, the dialogue, the weapons, epic characters (including the villain), the deep story, it's all genius. I feel sad for that 4th wall though. I mean the game breaks it so much, that I can imagine Pit saying:

"Yea! Take that, wall!"

Oh wait, he does say that in Chapter 2. <3

I could use tons of quotes from the game for many things, and it's that good. That's tons of content for a handheld game. Famitsu was right for giving it a perfect score.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You couldnt resist, but isnt that a bit of jealousy coming from you?

Uh, SPOILER ALERT!

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
You couldnt resist, but isnt that a bit of jealousy coming from you?

Uh, SPOILER ALERT!
Jealousy? No, I just like people more when they are happy rather than when they are mad or sad about stuff. Actually I am a bit jealous since I dont have a 3ds or uprising, got me there dude.

Also hi kown, I always wondered who the owner of this thread was.

Also also, 3 hours and only a third of the way to ohio o.O

:phone:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Luckay I really want a 3DS and Uprising as well :3 buuuuuuuut Nick said he was going to probably get a 3DS so ill just buy Uprising and use his 3DS perfect solution :D:D:D:D

Time to make Pony Plush Magic happen byes~

Top Bottom