• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Admiral isn't going to tournaments because he doesn't want too. The famous saying, "If there is a will, there is a way." Your not gonna convince Admiral, I've tried for the past 2 years, lol.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Admiral isn't going to tournaments because he doesn't want too. The famous saying, "If there is a will, there is a way." Your not gonna convince Admiral, I've tried for the past 2 years, lol.
I dont give any F's about him attending, It would just be a good idea for him to have some offline rep just to get a bit of respect, man talks about wanting to be respected, and attending an offline event is a pretty good way to getting that

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
so i gotta ask the pits here about this since I just know it had to be someone from here.

Was one of you a normal/white pit in basic brawl last night around 3:40-4:00am?

seriously this guys DI was nuts, even though i beat him every match, he was pulling off some crazy **** u don't see a noob pit in basic brawl do, glide tossing was one of em, but several times when i went pit as well(beat him with both my pit and c.falcon) he DI'd behind me out of my first hit of the Fsmash to avoid the second hit, was doing some crazy mixups with his pivot grab, and how he was easily DIing out of my Nairs as well, and its clear this guy wasn't your average player. So i ask, was it one of you here? it had to be a pit who at the very least visits either AiB or SWF or has been to tournaments before.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro, I hope you didn't get last because one guy didn't show up >_>
i didnt really count the dude that didnt show up. but if i did then yea i did better than him.

LOL quit bull****ting everyone over the computer Allan. I watched what happened, literally watched Innui walk up to the pools and start erasing names/replacing names when NOBODY was watching.

I'm gonna slap the nerd out of you.
ok if THAT is what you are talking about then yea it may have happened since i clearly wasnt there at the time. none of that was brought up to me until now.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
:smirk:its only natural he's too manly for ya

ok but in all seriousness i really wish i knew who that pit was, because its so rare to find an even semi-decent player in Basic brawl, let alone one with the DI of a god

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
I perform so badly under Basic Brawl's lag that I don't appear special at all. :s It's a shame, because if I could handle it I'd be on it more.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
basic brawl is like, ultimate scrubbery. I go there like once a year and then i remember why i havent been there in a year

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
its nto always so bad, sure there are idiots like noob ikes taunt partyers and stuff.

but occasionally you find some decent players who either out of boredom, went to basic brawl to goof off or wanted to troll the crap out of the majority of noobs that go there, Ice climbers who know their chaingrab perfeclty, falco's who can setup folks into his laser lock quite well, pikachu's who can QAC lock ground lock folks, and now......after last that pit i faced, i can also say people who know how to semi-consistently DI out of pits Fsmash to avoid the second hit sure they might be rare, but even then the whole point of going to basic brawl anymore is just for lolz

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
It's not that hard to do if you see it coming, it's also possible to DI out of the second hit accidentally quite often based on positioning.

Anyway, why basic brawl and hope to randomly run into good people when you can just play good people?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Birthday Pit is here for the day!
I have a choice to get a new wii so I can play again, though there's something I may want next year. I'm thinking bout going for the wii this time since I'm aware that the warranty for first free repairs only is valid when the wii is like 1 year old or something.
If I choose to get it, I'll be hoping to return.

Tesh

Smash Hero
What!? Don't get another wii. Just get your parents to get you a Wii U if your wii is broken. It will be out in a couple of months and you can still play Brawl on it.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The catch is that it doesnt play GC games, does it not? I gotta relive my childhood with some SA2B and such.

It's either the wii, my decision to get a Vita (later on) for PSO2 (next year), or something I don't know. Besides, this is the first time a game I want comes the year after my birthday, hence, Uprising.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Dude, gamecubes are soooooooooooooooo cheap now. If you can get your parents to buy either a wii (like 100$ or less for the old GC compatible ones) or a Wii U (300+ dollars and new games and junk), you should definitely go for the Wii U. You could get a gamecube for like 30 dollars or less http://www.gamestop.com/gc/consoles/gamecube-system-gamestop-refurbished/36647 . So Wii U + Gamecube and you are SET. Except you can't play brawl with your GC controller then but who cares!!

If you insist on getting a regular wii, make sure your parents don't buy those new redesigned wiis. They are NOT backwards compatible and you can't even plug a gamecube controller in for VC and Brawl. Buying a redesigned wii is the absolute worst option there is.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I care mainly because I cant play brawl without the GC controller. I'll make sure to have a look.

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
The catch is that it doesnt play GC games, does it not? I gotta relive my childhood with some SA2B and such.

It's either the wii, my decision to get a Vita (later on) for PSO2 (next year), or something I don't know. Besides, this is the first time a game I want comes the year after my birthday, hence, Uprising.
Crap, I miss everything. Hope your birthday was fun AP. SA2B was soooooo fun. Spent a lot of hours just raising Chao. :3

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It wasn't that good, but wasn't bad either. Now-a-days, I usually get to choose a reasonable gift on a later date. For the bad part, let's just say my phobia of wasps that made a new nest is giving me more difficulties when trying to take care of the dogs, and taking out the trash. Plus I'm afraid to even kill a wasp on its own, and that says a lot.

I do want to play it again for old times, yes. I do have a few games that I want to check out again.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh yeah, happy birthday AP. even if i are late

And wasps suck. We seems to be having hundreds of them around here lately. Dat summer in the village
Wasps are almost as bad as injection needles...eurgh

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
No worries D:

Pft, blood-taking needles are easy, but wasps, even though I haven't gotten stung by em once yet, are worse, for not only can they sting more than once anytime they want, but they're numerous. Their existence is one of the big reasons why I hate summer. Sigh, I'm still scared to get rid of 1 nest, and there's like 2 of em close to where my dogs are, and I'm afraid they'll get hurt if we try to get rid of those nests.
And don't expect me to get rid of even 1 nest or wasp. This often forces me to either have someone get rid of em, or do my work super early or at night. Wished my parents didn't put the trash cans near one of the nests, too. This is one phobia I'll never get over. *feels sad* :(

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I never really minded wasps or bees xD Stepping on both at the same time when you're super little is the best experience ever~

G~P why are you never on skype ? >_>

Top Bottom