• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - Road To Apex - BRING SETUPS!! FL/MD/VA/NJ/NY/MA/PA/WV/CT/DE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman
NJ here I come!

Anyone looking for some friendlies or MMs vs. a Sonic just approach me at the event. I'm this guy...

(and I'll be wearing that shirt :D)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Keitaro's phone number: 908-380-3506

Hotel Rooms Info

I got 4 hotel suites. Come after 7pm!! The rooms are 319, 321, 419, and 421. 319 and 321 are connected together through some weird door and the same goes for 419 and 421. Florida can have room 319 primarily but others are welcolmed to come in to talk, mm, etc. VGbootcamp has the 2 beds in room 321 but others can sleep in that room too. I got liquor but if you have a bottle please bring it cause I'm not raining liquor bottles or anything, I got a good amount but I dunno how long it'll last.

Each suite has 2 flatscreen tvs but there is table space for at least 2 tube tvs so bring one in if you have one so we can smash.

Address is 315 Davidson Ave Somerset NJ. I must agree to you coming befor you can come and I NEED THAT $10 BUCKS ASAP AKA WHEN YOU WALK IN THE ROOM!! Gotta pay for the rooms tonight or my friend who works there gets the ****.

Even if you're only there to play 1 match or use the bathroom you MUST pay. No argueing it.

Tournament Stuff

PLEASE BRING WIIS AND TVS!!

$3 OFF VENUE FOR A TV, $2 OFF VENUE FEE FOR A WII!!!!

BTW, REMEMBER, IF YOU ARE TRYING TO ENTER DOUBLES AND DON'T MAKE IT HERE BY THE LATEST 11 A.M. YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE $3 LATE ENTRY TO DOUBLES FEE!!!!!

There's obviously alot more teams established, teammates needed, carpools, etc but I'm just posting the info that I know atm and will update it as more info is posted.

Teams Established:

Tony T and Budget Player Cadet
MVD and Seibrik
Brawlin and SSR
Ksizzle and Atomsk
Vinnie and Orion
Teevee and Riot
DJ Jack and Xaltis
M2K and Anti
Nairo and Ally
Keitaro and GDX
Squall and MIB
Nakat and Jbandrew
Seph and False
Seagull and Tiger
Mekos and Pat G
Lie and Junebug
DFear and Will
Kingtoon and Ebo
Chibosempai and Xzax
Dabuz and San
Rapture and Vermanubis

Teammates Needed:

Brawlin
Chibosempai
Nasty
Cheese
2Link
Fatal
Kingtoon
Xzax
Cable
Mekos
Logic

Staying at Hotel Suites ($10 a person):
Address: 315 Davidson Ave, Somerset, NJ

A NE Carpool
Rapture
Dabuz
Malcolm
EEvisu
DFear
GDX
MVD
Xaltis
DJ Jack
Kemel
Green Ace
Vinnie
PD
Chibosempai
2Link~
Garm
Garm's bro
Garm's friend1
Garm's friend2
Garm's friend3
Keitaro
Will
Tony T
Dark Peach
Dill
Devon
Mikey?
Bio
Zant
Neo
Bert
Omari
Tedium

Probably forgot others. Remind me if you are supposed to be or would like to join us.

Carpools:

Jersey:
Keitaro's Carpool: 8 Florida
Kai's Carpool:
DeltaCod's Carpool: Jbandrew, Nakat, False
Doom's Carpool:
RJ's Carpool:
Chibosempai's Carpool: Chibo

PA:
Phillyrider's Carpool?
Ebo's Carpool:

MD/VA:
VGBC's Carpool?
Bio's Carpool: Zant, Bio, Neo, Bert
Seagull Man: Seagull Man, Tiger, Shado, Wedge
SSR's Carpool: SSR
NOID's Carpool: EE, Pink Fresh, NOID, Junebug
Brawlin's Carpool: Brawlin, Brawlin's Bro

NE:
Bizkit's Carpool?
Sphere's Carpool?

NY:
Will's Carpool: Will, Devon, Dill, Tony T, Dark Peach, Mikey?
Vinnie's Carpool?

MW:
Garm's Carpool: Garm, Garm's brother, friend1, friend2, friend3

These players need rides:

Dr. Grandpa (NYC)

Thats it for now. If you're looking for a teammate or need a ride let me know and I'll update this.
Ganon Challenge Rules Updated

Remember I said there would be 2 ******** side events at this tournament? Well here's one of them!

Super Ganon Challenge!

An Interesting SG Challenge Attempt!

The vid above shows a player's closest attempt at winning. Believe me when I say some have lost without taking out one Ganon lol, but that was mainly because the Ganon wasn't risky and because the player picked a stupid stage like FD and Smashville.

Rules:
3 Ganons vs whatever character and stage you choose
8 Minute time limit
You lose if Time runs out
Team Attack Off
If you win you can't play for money again
$2.00 per try

If you win, you get $20 Dollars!!

Ganons:

Vermanubis
Vex
Atomsk

Ganon players get to split whatever money they earn. So if they lose 2 times but win 35 times, thats $70 - $40 aka $30 bucks.

The 2nd ******** side event, that doesn't include playing a video game, will be announced early next week most likely.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I believe I'll be staying in the hotel, one of the rooms. And me and Verm are teaming.

Just want to make that truth.

And Vinnie's carpool is like me, him, PD...other people idk, dabuz? Lol I'm just in a car, in a hotel room, gonna be there.

Lie joined my carpool recently and I assume he'll also be with us at the hotel too. We should be there by midnight

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Me, NOID, Pink Fresh and June are leaving around 8:30, should be there by 11ish? Yee yee~

Also, it Mortal Combat for PS3? I played it b4 Otakon so I'll enter maybe.

Swag :017:

Zucco

Smash Master
im game for a mm!

also reason ill play on ps3 also is : i suck on ps3 pad cuz i use the joystick instead of dpad so im fine with on 360. but ps3s joystick is weird so i just got a 3rd party ps3 control that looks and feels like a 360 conroller. i bring both to tourneys just in case which system is being played

shut up malcolm

excited for this event, kinda. more marvel and doubles than singles. looking forward to playing m2k or ally in singles tho :cool:
The buttons feels like they were glued into the controller with syrup.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Nah man, Tony T. is the best Lucario on the EC.

Best Ganon/Best End of the World
vs.
Best Theorycrafter/Best Lucario

NNID
Budget_Player
I'd pitch in $5, but as said: not going higher. I only have so much money, you know? And I'm already tossing like 20 bucks out the window in Brawl-. :laugh: I'll go higher than 5 against people I am confident against (like the other guys in my crew) and higher than 10 against people I know suck (like Stiv's kid brothers), but I know that you guys are actually, you know, rep'd players, plus I have no idea how I stack up in the states, other than the obvious (only point of comparison: I lose horribly to Orion. Like 99% of the rest of the community). So not going higher than 5.

@Seagull Man: I'll go DDD against your wolf too (I need to practice so that next time I can beat semifer ^_^). $2?

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Alright we shall figure this out tomorrow, I'll find Tony T. because I have no idea what you look like (though mentally I think you look like your avatar).

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I might be needing a ride to this. If you can give me a ride pm me on here or text me at
631-894-6405.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Get your **** faces on Gentlemen!!

Its about that time!! Its finally here!!

Btw my avarar is the ****! No way y'all can hate!!
Just jumped into noids carpool

I'm coming now

I got alcohol

I got commentary

I got swag
MY BOY!!!!

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
By the by, people staying the hotels, don't be ****s and use people's stuff without asking and DEFINITELY don't take things that aren't yours. Even if it's just laying around unattended. I don't think I need to be saying that, BUT JUST TO BE SURE, since I never know with this community. xD

Seriously don't do that ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom