• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - The Finale - RESULTS!!

Staco

Smash Champion
Orion :(
was Orion sick or sth., cause it looks a little bit ridiculous for him placing that bad, after he did pretty good at the tourney last weekend

Prawn

Smash Master
dont wanna john for him but he wasnt feelin it. just seemed apathetic over the whole tournament in general, even before singles lol

M@v

Subarashii!
was Orion sick or sth., cause it looks a little bit ridiculous for him placing that bad, after he did pretty good at the tourney last weekend
Ktar's probably just that stacked. Ktar 5 was stupidly stacked as this:phone:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
1: Ally Good stuff man. Say hi to Freebert and Mr. L for me. :) Congratulations on the free apex entry
2: Anti yo man those shades. lol Congratulations on the free apex entry
3: Nairo keep it up man. Congratulations on the free apex entry
4: Vinnie nice seeing you again. Have fun in texas.
5: Junebug good stuff beating M2k. I knew that you would win since you've played each other several times.
5: Mew2King ****** people as always
7: Atomsk maybe indeed.
9: Deltacod eh you almost got money again.
9: MVD yo I can send you those replays I just someone to send them to like through email. I'll send the .bin file.
9: Dabuz olimar dittos ftw. I know its 50-50 and that olimar wins.
13: Malcolm I didn't get to see a lot of your matches. :(
13: Bizkit yo real talk you should give ghost some snake info. lol
13: Bleachigo ggs man epic loss for me with up b to misfire. lol
13: Logic olimar dittos ftw. I know its 50-50 and that olimar wins. Also it was cool seeing. You better tell boss I said hi. :@
17: Will WOW ALL YOU NEEDED WAS 9 GRABS FOR GANON CHALLENGE!!! lol jk It was cool seeing you again and lol did you use that grab thing on dabuz?
17: Speed wow nice sonic trolling. lol
17: Neo I didn't know you were here.
17: Teevee AGAIN AGAIN BLACKA AND YOU IN TEAMS!!!! :D
25: San you didn't fight for you friends. :(
25: vVv Chibosempai dat rob has momentum cancel lol.
25: Pink Fresh awesome win against Jbandrew. Next time you play someone you should try pretending they're Gigyas. Lol it might help.
25: Xzax Know I got you matches for when you need that smoke. Where was that mk plushie swag?
25: Dr. Grandpa The docta was in church this time and not the house. HYPE!!
25: vVv Pelca apparently you look like my brother. :s
25: Jtails why I no c u selling book?????:@:@:@:@ lol
33: Gunblade Ganon for life
33: Seagull Man If I throw food at you will you eat it? :p
33: NoID I didn't know you were here. Otherwise I would have seen your matches.
33: GIMR nice matches. Can you developz a new At for Luigi? :D
49: Viva why minty no go? :@ u meatbun
49: Pane don't wear that hat again its cutting circulation of to your brain. O_O
49: Luckay4Life lol that mm was fun. We should have played on my wii so we could save the matches. :@
49: Jbandrew yo thanks for the Luigi advice and dang that lose to pinkfresh.
49: SSR ggs man. That peach will always be disciplining weegee
65: Thunderst0rm yo it was mad cooling seeing you again. I hope I can get my license before or during dec to go to Hope 4. Mk banned son lol and I idc
97: Ganonballer it was cool seeing you man. Next the Luigi trio meets we'll go eat. :)
97: Vermanumbis Thanks for crushing my Luigi's skull in friendlies
97: Rapture WOAH WOAH HEY DID YOU KNOW IF YOU PRESS POST QUICK REPLY YOU POST A REPLY?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!? lol best troll ever. Hope to see you again

:3 meows to all, but no meatbuns :@ they're all minez.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Shoutouts to anti,nairo,atomsk,vinnie AND JUNEBUG, holding it down, you already know! Wish I could've went to take on some big names and shine with the rest of regioin, oh wells, till apex baby!!! VINNIE BEAT FATAL? DAMN, he comming after me now, DIP.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Ally + Atomsk out placed Eggm + Dazwa in melee teams. Teeheehee

Twas nice meeting Zhu, and getting to see everyone again. Was also fun finally not ****ing up and beating Dabuz with MK. Great tourney over all. Glad to see that Neo came back and that Vinnie and June did so well.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Really fun tourney. I'm glad I got to see people one more time before I move tomorrow. <3 everyone.

iFudge

Banned via Warnings
dam florida got stumped
sonic 2gud

shoutouts to gdx for looking mad hungry vs m2k and leaving his pants down low

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
ggs everyone

really fun tourny even tho i was running on lik 2 hoiurs of sleep.

real shoutouts later.

PS: whoever wii that was in the front of the venue at the TO table i have 2 sets wit replays on there.

Me vs BPC

Me vs Pelca

GASH

fkacyan

Smash Hero
First tourney in a while, had a great time. Totally worth the drive down.

EDIT: Not gonna john for him, but in his last set I dont think I saw Orion use any of his mains. Pretty sure he was playing Wolf or some ****.

IDK, I didn't get the vibe he even cared about playing yesterday, I asked him why he entered singles and he told me he didn't even know.

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
Mad fun yooooooo good to see everyone again and glad to see your all doing great, shoutouts to shoutouts, and people shouldnt sleep on NE, were pretty ****

:phone:

Mr-R

Smash Champion
also, shoutout to atomsk for bringing m2k down to last stock 60-100 % twice

Prawn

Smash Master
Mad fun yooooooo good to see everyone again and glad to see your all doing great, shoutouts to shoutouts, and people shouldnt sleep on NE, were pretty ****

just wait til apex :] ny/nj aint got **** on us.

iRJi

Smash Champion
He honestly just didn't feel like playing. Everything resorted him to camp that day, so instead of taking it serious, he just was trying to have fun lol. That's really it.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
shoutouts:

m2k sux
Damn, Falcon God over here blessing us with his words.
You still suck Johnny ;]
just wait til apex :] ny/nj aint got **** on us.
They will ;]

Shame I couldn't be there, but results and everything were interesting.
Can't wait to see the results for other stuff.

Edit: SHOUTOUTS TO THE GUY UNDERNEATH WHO PREDICTED DELTA-COD'S YOSHI PLACING 9TH
dat future sight ;]

Djent

Smash Champion
Outside of what happened to M2K (winners' and losers'), these results are pretty predictable. I enjoyed watching this tourney regardless, however.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
everyone takes forever to report to pools then to play out adding potentially over 100 more matches to an event that needs to end in one day , and then you have to worry about people reporting results on time yea that will end on time ...... ask vinnie how well that went cause last time i checked finals had to end in my house when we had more time in that venue then ktar and we had half the people
This.

Running pools would have been impossible to do in 1 day. I did bracket and we actually ended 20 mins past the time we were allowed to stay there which was 1am. Pools would have added 2 more hours.

Pools would have been better but I couldn't do it. Had to run it MLG style.

If I ever do a 2 day tourney ill surely have pools.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Good **** running the event Keitaro, I was broke before this event <3.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Put up the results for the other games too.

I went 2 and out but at least i got 4th in melee... for whatever thats worth.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Ally + Atomsk out placed Eggm + Dazwa in melee teams. Teeheehee.
the era of Irish mafia is over. You are now officially the new "guy who lost to dazwa's melee Kirby."

Shoutouts to zhu for destroying my sheik and dropping a game to my young link. Cambodia hype!? What is this I don't even

Shoutouts to stric for beating me 2-0 and then saying "wait that was tourney?" soul crushing

More shoutouts when I'm home, 2 lazy to type on phone

Top Bottom