• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - The Finale - RESULTS!!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Shoutouts to stric for beating me 2-0 and then saying "wait that was tourney?" soul crushing
:phone:
lmfao

and shoutouts to malcolms low tier losers bracket

" are you ready for LUCAS? cuz you face mekos"

"are you ready for IKE? cuz you face san"

"are you ready for SONIC? cuz you face d1aos"

"are you ready for YOSHI? no you not!!"

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Atomsk: Malcolm did you lose to Delta?

Malcolm: WHY YES I DID

*2 mins pass by*

Atomsk: Malcolm should I go Wario? *talking about vs M2K*

*Malcolm still stuck on his loss vs Delta*

Malcolm: VS YOSHI? NO WAY GOOD SIR

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yo Dtorr, when I was first in loser's, I was thinking so hard about winning because if I lost immediately, I woulda gotten 17th.

And I KNOW you woulda been in with that picture.

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
I'll leave shoutouts later. I didn't too do so well but there's a lot of tourney's ahead so i guess i'll have to try harder :p

Real talk though, Dr. Grandpa gave me duh **** and out-played me the in most surprising way i've seen in a while. LOL!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Not cool to say Pane

Also Vinnie didn't use ROB get that garbage out of here

edit: my mistake he did

still garbz though

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by big bad wolf
97: Rapture lolololololololololololol you should refund all of vivas money jerk

Pane shut the **** up you bum. You talk a lot of **** to people for what? You did it to cheese at LIRR and now this.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Also, I apologize to anyone who didn't like my commentating. I thought I did a pretty good job, but I'm still just trying to get experience so I'm glad I had guys like EE, Gunblade and Doom helping me out. Thanks guys :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Also, I apologize to anyone who didn't like my commentating. I thought I did a pretty good job, but I'm still just trying to get experience so I'm glad I had guys like EE, Gunblade and Doom helping me out. Thanks guys :)
I like your commentary, idk what people have wrong with it.

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Guys, it's viva (not like it matters) but chill. Andrew, that was a mean thing to say to Dakota, especially on forums. And everybody that's ripping on Pane, chill. :/ I don't think anybody wants drama starting on a good tournament results thread.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
Dakota, you my boy and your commentary is great. you are easy to follow up off of and make good points.

Pane.........I really do laugh at you sometimes.

SPECIAL SUPER AWESOME EVIL SHOUTOUT TO VEX AND VERM FOR JOINING ME IN THE GANON CHALLENGE!!! I usually gotta work with Ganon to make cash but that was just tooooo easy!!!!! LOL!!!

sorry to Keitaro. you know why. we spoke. just sayin it again. <3

to everyone else. I love you.....well most of you......some of you guys are really annoying actually........but yeah. <3

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
So being better at the (low tier) ditto makes you the better samus. brb, learning ganon ditto to overthrow verm. :awesome:

cept u wont beat verm

but nah, i just like how noid says hes better at higher tier MUs than i am and loses to dfear and cheese. While people like me 3 stock ally/adhd/anti DAILY.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I know this doesn't matter too much, but Will and Dfear aren't even in the doubles results (They should be at 17th) and this negated Shadofiend and Speed's win over them (They should have gotten 13th).

:018:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Shoutout to everyone who came Well-dressed :D
Yo it's hard to get your swag on in the summer cause it's so damn hot in all these venues (venue was ridiculously hot yesterday) so then I end up wearing like looser shorts n stuff and I sweat and my hair gets all messed up I lose all swag lol.

You should suggest somethin good I can get incorportating the vVv shirt.

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
Yo it's hard to get your swag on in the summer cause it's so damn hot in all these venues (venue was ridiculously hot yesterday) so then I end up wearing like looser shorts n stuff and I sweat and my hair gets all messed up I lose all swag lol.

You should suggest somethin good I can get incorportating the vVv shirt.
What are you saying bruh.. Swag is EASY during the summer.

Clearly you didn't see me when I rolled up :awesome:

Top Bottom