• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - The Finale - RESULTS!!

ADHD

Smash Hero
Ban :metaknight:

Cuz u silly if you think Apex results won't come out any different.. but still, shoutouts to that guy that will work super hard and get 3rd while co-maining the character.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Ban :metaknight:

Cuz u silly if you think Apex results won't come out any different.. but still, shoutouts to that guy that will work super hard and get 3rd while co-maining the character.
mk got third at this one too bro :awesome:

ADHD

Smash Hero
You have to pick him up to win events now, whether it be doubles or singles. I don't have a choice so I might as well quit *****ing and study youtube vids to go along with the fad.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
OMG CRY MORE... We've heard it 94046083 times, why would you think posting it in this thread is gonna make it happen, stop derailing threads with that garbage.

Now im gonna do shoutouts.

SHOUTOUT TO THE HOMIE DJ JACK FOR THE SUPPORT WHEN AFTER I LOST GAME 1 VS NAIRO AND WON THE NEXT 3

SHOUTOUT TO MIKERAY FOR BEING MY BRO FOR THE WEEKEND, FUNNY AS ****. LULZ

SHOUTOUT TO NEO'S FACIAL EXPRESSIONS GAME 1 OF ALLY VS NAIRO LOOOOOL.

SHOUTOUT TO SHADALOO NAIRO CHYEA!

SHOUTOUT TO SHADALOO IN GENERAL, THE ORANIZATION TAKING TOP 3 IN EVERY EVENT.

SHOUTOUT TO MOO2KANG FOR WINNING DUBS W/ ME. (THEN GOT ***** IN SINGLES CUZ I CARRIED HIM)

SHOUTOUT TO ALL OF THE BLACK PEOPLE

SHOUTOUT TO EAZYs POLO BAG. SWAGGED ME THE **** OUT!

SHOUTOUT TO PELCA FOR BEATING SEIBRIK DAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

SHOUTOUT TO VINNIE FOR FINALLY BEATING FATAL, :')!1

SHOUTOUT TO ATOMSKS WARIO FOR MAKING MY PALM SWEAT GAME 1.

SHOUTOUT TO ALLY FOR WINNING

SHOUTOUT TO MY CARPOOL, COULDN'T HAVE MADE IT WITHOUT YALL!

SHOUTOUT TO DMBRANDON!

ILL THINK OF MORE AND POST EM.

AND BIGGEST SHOUTOUT TO KEITARO AND VGBC!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I posted this in the main thread I'll just post here and add shoutouts

a forfeit to me is as good as a lost.

I actually told kelvin to hold on and not restart the set ( or continue ) until Keitaro did a full ruling. I felt it was his tournament and only he should make the decision. I guess Jason assumed that someone who beat him would let him take a loss. I mean, to be frank, I would of waited to hear what the TO said.

Regardless it was a fun experience and I thank everyone for coming ( shout outs hopefully later ).

For now I will await results to let people know who got points in the entire event. It will be interesting to see.

On a side note, I want people to please read this carefully.

For our future in this community to be bright we need to move past a lot of things. I am not saying anyone did anything wrong but we need to start realizing that things like Apex and the Road to Apex series are something that should inspire people. So many people walked up to me talking about it. I got praise and just general hype. We need to focus on making these events as amazing as possible for both melee and brawl.

a final note :

Please support people like VG bootcamp who went thru a lot to give us a stream that we can be proud of. It was well ran and people do not give them enough credit.

-Bionic
-Gimr
-Apsol
-Logic
-etc

Those guys kill themselves for the community. WE need to start supporting them with either donations or just a thank you in general. Bio, for example, went almost the whole day without food and water to help run the stream. We had to tell him to eat...thats not right IMO he busts his *** and people forget how amazing he is. He does SWF and helps with VG. So a HUGE thanks to him and the brilliant minds of the Lofton brothers for making smash even better!
FL - Love seeing you guys and hanging out. I love being around you guys and it just is very fun.

Vinnie - Cant wait to play with you more and learn so much!

Dakota - DI/Apex all day dude sorry you had a bad time at the end :(

Dabuz - You gotta focus more and not worry about a lot and you can do infinitely better.

Crismas - <3

Ether - so fun at olive garden just hanging.

Yes - DONT LEAVEEEEEEE

everyone - so many shoutouts so little time but I heart everyone from bronies to BPC it was a fun exp ... I dont think Keit should stop running these but thats just IMO.

Overall I had fun. I hung out with people and met some new kids to the community who are dying to play more. I cannot wait til Apex to see them or to see everyone else. The next Qualifier I will personally try to be going to is Hobo ( gotta get help from my TX friends cash wise though :( ) but I will be trying to make sure everyone has a great time.

You know the site APEXSMASH.COM will have all the updates soon we all just got back and I know I just woke up ( weather = drive SUPER SLOW ). Everyone is improving so much and the fun is just starting!

Please guys donate/thank/give props to VG bootcamp. They should be compensated for the things they do we all know free entry is no longer enough for them. They bring a sense of professionalism to the events that make each event they do look way better than it is. We know they love the community and lets show them how great they are.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Oh yah, shoutout to alex strife and shoutout to me for winning the apex qualifier :d!

I'm too tired to do full shoutouts, but the 1 shoutout I want to say is
New Jersey - I never want to travel to you ever again

Also,
Keitaro + DMBrandon + D1 + Heavy Garbage + tournament staff: thanks for running this event
I'll start separating videos tomorrow (some of the videos have significant frame rate drops. Sorry)

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Haven't done this in awhile

1: Ally - good stuff winning
2: Anti - seen u stylin. we rollin next time
4: Vinnie - now i kno...and knowing is half the battle. i got u next time (trees)
5: Junebug - really exciting set. gg's man. nice goin on to beat M2K. streetbrawlas dabes
5: Mew2King - dat kirby
7: Fatal - thnx for the support vs junebug
7: Atomsk - the mid level player slayer
9: Deltacod- i lik the fact u stick to yoshi no matter wat MU. keep it up
9: MVD - that combo vid status vs xzax
9: Kingtoon - derp
9: Dabuz - dabunz
13: Malcolm - cool *** *****...so stron so strong
13: Bizkit - good stuff. i really wanted to team wit u but i was running low on funds.
13: Bleachigo - gg's man. LOF vs UFB. dat falco soo good
13: Logic - VGBC
17: DA1andOnlySonic - didnt talk to u. heard bout u from darkflame. ur legit. want to play u soon
17: Will - id rather play m2k than u
17: Vex Kasrani - trollin and still got 17th
17: DFear - dat mm...didnt happen
17: vVv Cheese - thnx for losin to bleachigo
17: Speed - gg's. dont be discouraged about losin to me ur good as heel and took out a top player at this
17: Neo - nice tlkn to u outside
17: Teevee - high times at the hotel
25: San- ur the most enjoyable person to watch play
25: vVv Chibosempai - griseous orb
25: Pink Fresh - shoulda went lucas vs MIB
25: Xzax - good stuff. u got this next time
25: Dr. Grandpa - really good and underrated player. u make the most amazing comebacks
25: vVv Pelca - gg's man. reall good falco
25: Lie - usin those troll character in bracket. i see u
25: Jtails - good stuff
33: Mekos - givin out the **** in teams. good stuff rapin PA
33: Bloodcross - only seen u in the hotel and not the venue
33: Gunblade - makin that ganon money
33: Riot - gg's in tourny and dubs
33: RJ - good job help running the tourny and everything. much appreciated
33: Prawn - lets spark next time
33: Seagull Man - that hat
33: GDX - that mm...didnt happen
33: NoID - use more samus
33: Budget Player Cadet - gg's in bracket.
33: MiB - transformers..robots in disguise
33: Cable - yo REAL TALK
33: Pika Pika - nice seein u again. gg vs malcom
33: GIMR - VGBC
49: Pane - that drama
49: Luckay4Life - ur gettin there
49: Tkbro - lol funny *** *****
49: Dill - ur really good. i enjoyed watchin u play. especially in dubs.
49: Jbandrew - i heard wat happened vs Vex
49: KiD - sportin the googles
49: Remix - my yungbull. keep it up
49: Seph - not bad wit jus gettin bak into the scene
49: D1 - cool *** *****
49: Seibrik - **** happens
49: Ebo - kid bo
49: SSR - good peach
49: Dark Falco - that PA rep. keep it up man. ur potential is crazy and i believe u can be bes falco in EC or w/e. jus gota make smarter decisions in game and play this game the way its suppose the be played
49: Doom - ur good
65: Kai - ur a cool *** guy
65: Garm - WV rep
65: Orion - tryna catch me trollin dirty
65: Xaltis - all that tlk in the thread tho. its all good
65: 2Link - nice seein u again
65: Wedge - play wit ebo and practice
65: False - nice to finally meet u
65: Keith Kush - cool *** *****
65: Tommy Green Shirt - 1 of the best names in smash history
65: Nasty - its all good nasty. keep it up and keep reppin
65: Eazy - dat DK. funny *** *****. we gotta chill more
65: Aposl - VGBC u got really really good. keep it up and take it to another level
65: Somacruz - didnt tlk to u. but thnx for the flix
65: Omari - my *****
97: Pat M - gg's in brax

and special shoutouts to Keitaro for hosting and housing me. thnx for everything man. really fun event

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
SPECIAL SUPER AWESOME EVIL SHOUTOUT TO VEX AND VERM FOR JOINING ME IN THE GANON CHALLENGE!!! I usually gotta work with Ganon to make cash but that was just tooooo easy!!!!! LOL!!!
Chill, I wasn't that free. Did I remain the champion or did someone else end up doing better?

I was on that Deltacodding swag. :awesome:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Did someone say camp their balls off?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Meleeeeee results?
1 m2k
2 zhu
3 dazwa
4 kidgoggles
5 stric + eggm (both left early)
rest i don't remember

doubles

1 m2k+zhu
2 atomsk+ally
3 dazwa + eggm (eggm left early)
4 gunblade + jakob
(only 4 teams)

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
lol im not making drama i just heard things that nobody else did and just stating viva got the **** hard but i guess that is up to him what he wants to do i feel bad for viva that is simply it other then that ... don't really care . As for cheese i was just helping dabuz like none of you ever did **** like that ... he turned it into **** talk .I'm already done with this failed attempt at a debate I end it with a sorry Viva hope things improve for you in the future

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
33: NoID

Noid, i wanna hear it.
Oh. Guys. I'm supposed to say that I'm trash and Xyro is the best Samus because I placed 33rd instead of 25th or higher and Xyro made a deal that I did not reply to stating that if I didn't place higher than 33rd at a stacked *** no pools tournament, I'm trash.

There ya go.

Sheik vs ICs is ****ing stupid. The Sheik boards for that matter are stupid. Holy **** @ character boards having the most horrid opinions on their character.

Shoutouts later.

@KT: Needs more Samus bro. :/

Prawn

Smash Master
Lol wat.

There's a whole slew of people I wanted to play here and couldn't. :/

Might have to make my way down there one more time before APEX.

:phone:

Prawn

Smash Master
Oh. Guys. I'm supposed to say that I'm trash and Xyro is the best Samus because I placed 33rd instead of 25th or higher and Xyro made a deal that I did not reply to stating that if I didn't place higher than 33rd at a stacked *** no pools tournament, I'm trash.

There ya go.

Sheik vs ICs is ****ing stupid. The Sheik boards for that matter are stupid. Holy **** @ character boards having the most horrid opinions on their character.

Shoutouts later.

@KT: Needs more Samus bro. :/

Whyyy would you go sheik rather than Samus vs ice climbers

:phone:

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Drama bull****, cool.

Shut up, kids, nobody wants to see your high school sob story crap on results threads.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wow the commentary on my match vs vinnie was ****ing awful
like i know speed vs seibrik was going on, but they werent even giving updates of the match until after ours was over (and seibrik vs speed was over).

vgbc, when you upload it, can you use in game audio for at least game 1?

such a shame too, i thought I played really really good vs his mk

Top Bottom