• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
NAKAT WAS GETTING BODIED BY MY OLIMAR!! yo fmash and upmash! u can't touch me dawg lolol. Calls me 5 mins later * YO LET'S MM UR GARBAGE SON!! *lololol

WIFI and my olimar, his marth got 3 stocked lololol

jbandrew

Smash Lord
lmao nakat stop tryna play marth, only leh great jband can play marth against olimar and get away with it. That and mikehaze <3

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Good games today guys. I barely played but had a lot of fun chillin with you all. We gotta do that again sometime.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Yea today rocked... I got to meet the Legendary Bleachigo and he's totally cool. I didn't think it'd be so hype to eat pizza while watching Dr. Phil lmaooo!

Shoutouts to everyone who participated in this awesome day.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm not sure what vids you want me to upload. Ill take a look for vids of you in a recent set.

Hanzhou

Smash Journeyman
No one to play smash with South Jersey -Keith Kush
That better not be a pokemon gym...

Yeah that'll be good Keitaro. I mainly just want one or two recent/good ones vs diddy/snake/meta

maybe marth/falco (Thats if I went fox which I dont think I did in either mu) if it's not too much

Also when I get back help me with the mk ditto. I doubt ill go fox on mk on brinstar, Frigate/delfino(iffy), or Rainbow.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Me and pwii rapedd this tournament!

Oscar results:
John#
Orion
Jtails
Snakeee
Lost to anti in wf
Lost to shadow last hit.

Mine:
Beat inferno
Beat pierce
Lost to snakeee
Beat RJ
Beat will
Beat snakee
Lost to inui( game 3 brinstar I sd'd on some bs and lost motivation, I got 3 stocked)

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Good **** guys! We all out for KTAR?

Also on the 1st post is says it's "hard to Tango with him" (him = me, Bleachigo)... thats some corny *** **** Tyrell...

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Good **** guys! We all out for KTAR?

Also on the 1st post is says it's "hard to Tango with him" (him = me, Bleachigo)... thats some corny *** **** Tyrell...
We all out! Lol wtf at ur avi dawg XD, yeah I was like... that's something mah boy wouldn't say lololol, very cheesy

jbandrew

Smash Lord
eyo dawgs I'ma hold ya'll down ya'll don't worry ya'll my dawgs I'ma hold ya'll down don't worry ya'll ma dawgs!

Top Bottom