• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L-Town Throw Down @ de Lux Lounge

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
sweet, I just (hopefully) sent you a text message, you can give quote my # if the message didn't go through..
402-305-5522

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Please bring Wii's people. I have 5 TVs, but only two Wii's. Thank you :0

Dnyce

Smash Master
idk if I'm coming to this anymore. Too far of a drive + not enough gas money....

:shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Well, I actually can't come to this anymore. Usually my dad comes back before monday morning, this time he's in kansas until thursday so I would be forced to miss work and be in kansas for forever ever

DeLux

Hey, talk to Danny, do you have his number? He'd carpool you

GIMB

Smash Rookie
Whats my chance of getting top three in amateurs brackets?
Also, whats the cost?

DeLux

$3 venue, $5 singles, $5 Pro Am Doubles, $10 Pro Bracket if you wanted to buy in after.

Honest evaluation, if you don't get top 3, I'd be REALLY REALLY surprised. And mad at you for not stepping your game up

GIMB

Smash Rookie
Well I haven't exactly played like all of October. I have been busy with a bunch of stuff. But I still gots mad skillz. Sorta

Smash Lord
Funny.

Taking things a bit more seriously, I was going to say something about getting it changed to beta. Some mod might be able to help you out with that. I'm pretty sure that swf accepts it. it does accept it.

β

DeLux

1. MJG
2. Fino
3. DeLux
4. Cook
5. Joker
5. Stealth Raptor

Off the top of my head.

I'l get more detailed results up later. Did we want a results thread?

DeLux

Amateur Bracket

1: GIMB :kirby: ($22)
2: Wang :luigi: ($8)
3: Dillon :wario: :toonlink:
4: RanDazwa :random:
5: Fragger :toonlink:
5: Quote :marth:
7: Bugexe :pit: :wolf: :random:
7: Eli :marth:
9: Mar :kirby:
9: Tyson :wario:

Pro - Amateur Doubles

1: Fino + Eli ($52)
2: Stealth + Gimb ($18)
3: Bpow + Wang
4: Dillon + DeLux
5: MJG + Fragger
5: RanDazwa + Bugexe
7: Cook + Quote
7: Level 9 MK + Level 9 MK

Pro Singles

1: MJG :toonlink: :diddy:($52.00)
2: Fino :olimar: :popo:($26.00)
3: DeLux :popo: :wario:($11.00)
4: Cook :olimar: :dedede:
5: Stealth Raptor :pikachu: :rob:
5: Joker :snake:
7: GIMB :kirby:
7: BPow :wario:
9: Dillon :wario: :toonlink:
9: Wang :luigi:

IMO we should do shout outs @ the facebook page: www.facebook.com/kcbrawl

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
learn olimar now
Oh the fun about to be had by me.

And the salt cuz I timed people out. Also commentating was fun. Is it possible to do dual commentary if I bring my headphones next time? I have Turtle Beach x11's for gaming on my Xbox and they work on PC (I've talked on skype with em).

EDIT: WHERE DEM VIDS AT? lol, need to show the TL boards my 1337ness

DeLux

Oh the fun about to be had by me.
Bpow (Olimar) vs. Fragger (TL) MM?

And the salt cuz I timed people out.
You timed out a GIRL twice at her first tournament. Words fail me lol.

Also commentating was fun. Is it possible to do dual commentary if I bring my headphones next time? I have Turtle Beach x11's for gaming on my Xbox and they work on PC (I've talked on skype with em).
If we're going to hit 20 people a tourney, I'm going to take some of the venue fee money (and some of Fino's cut as well :) :) :) ) and invest it towards higher quality equipment. A new capture card is going to be first in line, followed by a better mic setup. I'm fine with you doing commentary, but we need to work on your overall game knowledge before the next tournament so we can get more than just random one-liners repeatedly. But if that's the role you want for our scene, let's make it happen imo

EDIT: WHERE DEM VIDS AT? lol, need to show the TL boards my 1337ness
http://www.twitch.tv/legendoflux

You'll have to sort through like all 8 hours of footage and it's glitchy poor quality. But it should be on their for the most part.

IMPORTANT FOR FUTURE EVENTS:

I am unable to do a tournament on Nov 19 because I have work commitments. November 26 is Thanksgiving Weekend and I also have work commitments that day. December 3, I have to leave at around 7pm, so it would be abbreviated or Fino would have to TO. December 10 is the Ohio State vs. KU game, and I'm hoping to get tickets. December 17 is finals week, and I MIGHT have work commitments. If not the 17th, I have to work December 10. I go out of town December 24. December 31 is New Year's Eve. January 7 is Apex weekend.

TLDR: I think we might be doing more of a monthly thing than a biweekly thing until after January.

Thoughts?

DeLux

Just saying, if she never comes back, Eli and Luke are gonna be super super sad lol ;)

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
Well, I time people out cuz my TL has mad swag. Also, you taught me that lol, play the matchup, get percent/stock lead with lots of projectiles and camp.
Yeah I'd love to keep commentating, it was fun. I do need to learn more though, I agree with you on that. Though if we do dual commentary, you should be all the info and I'll be all the swag.

DeLux

Well, I time people out cuz my TL has mad swag. Also, you taught me that lol, play the matchup, get percent/stock lead with lots of projectiles and camp.
Good. Remember, you never have to defend yourself for winning ;)

Just point and say "scoreboard"

Top Bottom