• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L-Town Throw Down @ de Lux Lounge

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
You guys should come because I'm going to do a huge local campaigining event including offering bonus prizes

Only you aren't eligible because you live out of state, but when you money, you'll get more money out of it.

Just tell me if you're coming beforehand because I'm going to cap the event attendance.

DeLux

Dangggg

Texas is a long way to come from for a KC local :\

DeLux

Bumping this to remind out of state people to RSVP with me

I'm trying to cap the overall size of the tournament so my apartment doesn't overfill

So far I have coming:
Iowa (Wang + Bpow)
Missouri (Cook + Future)

Possibly:
Nebraska (Megarobman)
Texas (Denti + Carpool)

Please let me know soon if you're coming

Cook

Smash Master
Might be a Tmacc and a MetalPubicMan coming with us.

Also, is doubles gonna be pro/am again or can we team with whoever?

DeLux

The plan is to do pro-am doubles.

Although talk to me on facebook and we could make an exception or change that for this tourney

Denti

Smash Master
Cool! That's fine.

Also btw from where we live it isn't that far of a drive. Houston is like 12 hours from ya'll. I'm only like 4 hours and 30 min. I have nothing better to do with my weekend and I need to attempt my revenge.

<3

Roller

Smash Legend
I really want to come out to a KS tourney sometime. Busy during this one. Maybe if you guys have another no koast or something, and get a lot of hype. 'cause I'd need to convince an MI driver to go.

DeLux

If metaknight is banned at this, why isn't Olimar?
I am using the URS 2.1 as a URC member.

I've been working on the Olimar ban just for you David, but it hasn't gotten through just yet :(

GIMB

Smash Rookie
Yeah, so I would like to go, but there is one problem. I have no way of getting there. Is anyone going to be passing through Overland Park or can swing by there to give me a ride?

DeLux

Someone should pick up the legendary GIMB so he can defend his amateur bracket title :D :D :D

DeLux

Gimb, could you get someone gas money that picks you up?

Jace08

Smash Lord
Is there enough interest/space to run a small 64 tourney at these hookups? I'm just down the road and would love that, the game is so fun

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Damn, I was hoping that he was gonna say that there was gonna be melee......might convince others to go to this.

Jace08

Smash Lord
^nice

Damn, I was hoping that he was gonna say that there was gonna be melee......might convince others to go to this.
if there's enough space and lux and fino are cool with it, I'd definitely play some melee as well

also I don't have a 64 setup, so could someone bring theirs? unless you already have one fino

DeLux

Jace, I don't have space to do both to be honest. We're going to try to do 4 tournament TVs in our main room, two friendly tvs in the spare room. If you can bring a TV, I can see what I can do to make it happen and will let people use my bedroom for a N64/Melee Setup.

As long as it doesn't interfere with the Brawl tourney, it's cool with me.

Jace08

Smash Lord
yup, we just gotta stay out of the way of the brawl tourney. I'm thinking just like $5 entry if we have enough people interested

quote do you have some extra 64 trollers to bring in case we want to do team friendlies?

Smash Lord
I have two controllers but I think that they are a too worn for for someone that isn't used to them. I'm bringing them regardless, but If anyone has any extra controllers I'd say to bring them also. I think fino has better controllers to work with if he's willing to let people borrow them.

You should try to get arkive or pyro to come since massivesmash was cancelled.

Top Bottom