• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAB 2 - Let's Adjust Brawl

clowsui

Smash Legend
Thanks Day =D

So far I have two votes for SSF4 (TGM contacted me through texting), one vote for Melee (e_) and one vote for MK DD (Calebyte). I'll be a tie-breaker vote, so step it up!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
There's no way I can vote for anything other than Double Dash. Gotta figure out a rule set for this ****. Also confirmed we're coming for sure. So far me, Crash, and Oreo. I'll check with Calic, Zeph, Rowan, and the others soon.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Shiiiii, clowsui wants me to attend a tournament three weeks in a row, after SiiS4 and AZ's tourney tomorrow? :urg: I'll try and it's pretty likely I can make it though. Hey Hilt...? :awesome:

Totally down for Double Dash and as usual I haves a Wii.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Hilt should team with me. Zelda or DK, if you want GW we're gonna have to get some doubles friendlies in. And yes, I will come specifically to team with Hilt just to spite SP and Mr. E. We can name ourself HadesLadies + HadiesShadies come on let's do it.

Oh, I'd love to come to this it looks cool but you know how Lexington is about cars. Those things scare us. We'll see, yeah?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
You can, but it might be a lot to manage, running four tournaments. Plus there will be people that enter both.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Hilt, do you wanna run MK DD? ;p
I'd be doing a RR for SSF4 and having someone else run that anyways (prolly Jesse if he feels like it)

Calebyte

Smash Lord
Remember the GameCube's LAN modems? No one has one of those do they? DD was one of the only games to ever utilize it. How awesome would it be if we did a DD LAN party?

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
lol I have one of those. I used to use it for Phantasy Star Online. Such a **** game.
I tried downloading that game. .-. Meeh!

I can probably give my Wii to Jake when he goes. x'= If you really need Wiis.
I'll be there like... straight right (not straight left) after my interview/presentation. Doubt I'd make it in time for anything, huh?

I'll MM people in every single competitive arcade game there is!

clowsui

Smash Legend
is there DDR or ITG at this?
there's a DDR machine

(that means shyguy is comin right)

@day when does your presentation end? also if you could give jake your wii that'd be nice but if you don't want him to bring it that's understandable

@rowan, excellent =) hopefully we can play an mm or something haha

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
lol I have one of those. I used to use it for Phantasy Star Online. Such a **** game.
OMG YOU HAVE TO BRING IT

8 player All Cup Tour would be ****IN AWESOME. Everything up to that would be like a shorter prelimanry. God I want this to happen so bad XD

Louisville van atm is Hilt, Crash, Oreo, calic, and Rowan. I'll check with Panama soon.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
and for the $5 venue, is the gaming free all day?
if so, you just won a car load from morehead lol.
everyone's freakin out

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
It's from about 8:30 am to 5:45pm. >v> mreeeeh.
I doubt I'd make it in time for anything.
Maybe you can place me in replace of a bye if I make it in time before singles bracket. x__x/ doubt it, though.

I'll text you if it ends earlier. (which I'm hoping fooor).

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
heh, that just got a full car from morehead hyped. chris and shy are pretty good dancers xD
im okay

Top Bottom