• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - Melee Disc. Edition

Metà

Smash Master
Why are so few people actually signing their controllers? : (

I mean, it's fine to have just a name tag or something, but I was kind of hoping for some signatures. However, I do understand that a lot of people don't want to write on their controller or anything like that. Just keep posting images, people!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yeah writing on the controller is something i dont care for. I used to write notes on it.(camp, be patient) but it gets smugged after a while and it looks not so nice.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
[subscribes]

Dark Cloud has a cool controller, I'll see if I can get him to post (or steal it from him)

Metà

Smash Master
You do not have to actually write on your controller, either because you don't want to or you can't write legibly on a black controller. Just use masking tape, an adhesive name tag, or a piece paper or something. It doesn't really matter, as long as it's a shot of your controller, with your name somewhere in the shot.

kithkin

Smash Champion
what if you own like 15 controllers, can you salute them all?

Oh wait, Idea. nevermind. Gimme a while, I got school but you'll get your picture

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
anyone know about a good paint that works on these controllers?

I feel like being creative

krylon paint for plastic. its a bit pricy when it comes to paints for plastics, but its worth it. I got some cheap Lowes brand paint for plastic and i'll say that I messed up a controller or two. I actually do not recommend painting it if you are specific about how the controller feels in ur hand, because it WILL feel diff and if u dont do it right, the heat from ur hands(if playing for a while) will start melting it off.

1) Sand it(its a bytch to sand)
2)Primer
3)Paint
4)Clear Coat(but not too much or the buttons wont work right)

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
krylon paint for plastic. its a bit pricy when it comes to paints for plastics, but its worth it. I got some cheap Lowes brand paint for plastic and i'll say that I messed up a controller or two. I actually do not recommend painting it if you are specific about how the controller feels in ur hand, because it WILL feel diff and if u dont do it right, the heat from ur hands(if playing for a while) will start melting it off.

1) Sand it(its a bytch to sand)
2)Primer
3)Paint
4)Clear Coat(but not too much or the buttons wont work right)
I heard you had to let it sit for 7-10 days before you could use the controller again, maybe thats why it melted? And are those 4 things everything i need or just options?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I heard you had to let it sit for 7-10 days before you could use the controller again, maybe thats why it melted? And are those 4 things everything i need or just options?
well its more like 24-48hrs in a well ventilated room

for best results all 4 of them are required. The clear coat is pretty much a must and the thing that you can get away with not having is primer. But you HAVE to sand it

edit: aim me or soemthing if u have more questions, dont wanna be off topic in the thread, unless its okay :p

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
you're not on AIM atm, oh yeah i guess this is kind of off topic >.>

but it kinda supports what everyone's doing on this thread? i guess

i repay everyone by posting a lovely pic

Dead Sexy Vocab

Smash Journeyman
Feuckin' over-done it, HAHAHA!

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m27/stupid_****/ControllerFront.jpg
Triforce Emblem messed up, name up on top, Katakana and english of FLCL (favourite anime).

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m27/stupid_****/ControllerBack.jpg
Two of my favourite bands ever: The Pillows, and The Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Edit: Closer picture of the front ('cause Evan asked)....

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m27/stupid_****/ControllerFront-1.jpg

ZoSo

Smash Champion

Here is my salute to pink Mad Catz memory cards.

Also my controller I guess.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
i think you should just have either thumbnails or links to the controllers; rather than having each picture up. It'll be best to do that now instead of later when it starts to be a problem.

Top Bottom