• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - Melee Disc. Edition

super-noob-e

Smash Rookie

my controller is retired now but this was it from day one till brawl came out

i got a new all white one that feels just like my wii when i bought brawl... hope it last like the old one.

Cheatachu

Smash Rookie

My controller was stolen out of my car on Monday... D:

Who steals a game cube controller?

Zm4rf

Smash Cadet
I nedz to get some supa paint for my controller.

And so many people have their rubber gone.

btw, brawlpro, I watched your sig for like 5 minutes; it's awesome.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I'll take various pictures of my controller and you can pick the best one.
:3
It's 6 and a half years old <3

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero

Yes, the grip on the control stick = Completely gone. Been that way for over a year. MST6 is when it broke, back in November (October?) 2006.

The worn sticker on it is from last summer when I asked a store "hold onto this for me" while I went to get some McDonalds. Came back and the sticker was on it. It was a full price tag. Not so much anymore.

And yes, the bottom left side of my controller has no screws it. I've dropped it and worn it out so much that the plastic connecting the screws to the controller has broken. I dropped it a few times at a tournament last weekend and people were like "WTF DUDE" :laugh:

Anyway, thats my controller. :D

Don't ask about the c-stick.

Sliq

Smash Master
As soon as my triwing screwdriver gets here, I'm going to top all of you mother ****ers.

Luma

Smash Lord
i am repainting my controller anyway and i wanted to spray my name on it anyway, good thing that i found that thread, i'll upload a pic as soon as i am done ^^

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
hey hey!!@@ youu!@@@

i did use the direct link, it didn't show the image though, might have been my net being lame, and taking forever to load, idk...
I guess, but liek...

If you click the link you gave. You get a list of urls under the picture itself, which one of them is labeled "direct"

I was just going from that.

Top Bottom