• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - Melee Disc. Edition

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
Considering my name is 'engraved' into my controller's backside...I guess I have no choice but to post a picture sometime soon.

<3 Melee 4 Lyf

ThreeX

Smash Lord
:O meta, fix my name plzzz, err.. on the front page. It looks ugly, makes me want to cut out my eyes.

^ no emo.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Until Kage from EC shows up. 'Miright Adam?
My warrior has gained speed and lost mass. Ganon --> Falcon He's also constantly on the hunt for his drugs. He even pickpockets people and lets out a shout of satisfaction ("YES") upon doing so.

Kage ***** though... I mean... he beat all of combo status save Bladewise oddly enough >.<

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
My warrior has gained speed and lost mass. Ganon --> Falcon He's also constantly on the hunt for his drugs. He even pickpockets people and lets out a shout of satisfaction ("YES") upon doing so.

Kage ***** though... I mean... he beat all of combo status save Bladewise oddly enough >.<
You didn't give up Ganon all together did you? : / I want some Ganon Grudge Matches at CT4!

OH SHI- If you did give up Ganon, maybe i can be the Best Ganon of the West? YAYA?

superman969

Smash Journeyman
yeah, even though I'm pretty bad at melee compared to peoples, I'm gonna do this anyways because it ties for my favorite game of all time... too bad I'm too lazy to do this right now lol

Sliq

Smash Master
I took some pictures of my freshly painted controller, but forgot to have my name in the picture, but I'll post what I have for now.

Inspiration:

I plan on putting my name somewhere on it eventually.

Tr0n

Smash Cadet
wayy too large, if they're going on youtube having the same resolution for each one wud be a gd idea

MaNg0

Smash Hero
ill join in on this sometime

Melee forever *** yea

brawl can eat a ****

and that pic with brawl with a sock on it

made me rofl
rofl

me and lucky were thinking of buying a brawl

and breaking it and recording it

we got this

melee<33333333333

Rampage

vx
i think meta just stopped this, i think i mailed him like a week ago...
I know for a fact that evan would not stop something like this, I'm pretty sure he said that he wouldn't have internet access during his trip to europe (he left last week) When he returns I'm sure he'll update the thread

Sama-san

Smash Cadet
As rare as I actually log in, I lurk most of the time... Seeing as The Mana Lord and I are the only decent smashers around Oswego, I figure I should pay my dues to one hell of a game...

btw, if it makes the crowd happy, I decided to sell my piece of **** brawl game.... TML and I both decided the 30 bucks we'd make off it was worth the loss...

Long live the greatness that is MELEE!!

Edit: Added Pic :]

N355

Smash Apprentice
As rare as I actually log in, I lurk most of the time... Seeing as The Mana Lord and I are the only decent smashers around Oswego, I figure I should pay my dues to one hell of a game...

btw, if it makes the crowd happy, I decided to sell my piece of **** brawl game.... TML and I both decided the 30 bucks we'd make off it was worth the loss...

Long live the greatness that is MELEE!!

Edit: Added Pic :]
see how it says" Nintendo's best . . ." on the cover? Does Brawl say that? NO. Melee is the best, it says so on the cover.

AXE 09

Smash Master
oh snap, this is awesome! just saw this thread. my name's been on my controller for like 2 years now. i guess all i gotta do is take a pic of it lol. i'll do that when i get the chance

~rh

Smash Lord
I'm gonna wait until I get my White GC Controller so I can pimp her out before I send in a picture. My black one is all chewed up [from my dog. not me.] and my others are at my gmas house D:

N355

Smash Apprentice
awesome I am glad to see that meta hasn't stopped. I can't wait to see this grow even more

Metà

Smash Master
Didn't I post that I would be in Europe earlier? Oh well, I'll be back on the 18th, and I'll update it then.

EDIT: Yes, I did, in the first post; I edited it in before I left.

Also, I'm leaving for Europe shortly, and I probably won't have internet access (at least not frequently) for about a month.

Top Bottom